P*tin is and has always been an emotionless psychopath...

P*tin is and has always been an emotionless psychopath. The fact that he could decide the fate of the world is sending shills down my spine.
This is some powerful shit.

Attached: file.png (598x758, 255.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OfUFSa7S1xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol dummies, all Russians are unhappy people, and they like it that way. read some Russian literature sometime.

Someone should delete this American faggot Steven king form Internet.

>shills down my spine
Think all you need to do is get off Any Forums for a bit lmao

looks pretty chill to me ngl

>NOOOO WHY DOESN'T PUTIN SMILE LIKE A REDDIT BASEDBOY?!?!?!

Attached: 1607774960458.jpg (1080x1020, 71.68K)

In Russia if you smile at random people, they think you are crazy.....Americans wouldn’t understand.

cringe post hanz

wtf he looks exactly like a friend of mine

WHY WASN'T THIS CHILD SMILING IN THE 1960s USSR??????

Voldemort in OP's photo.

Why are there no friendly sane pictures of him like this?

Attached: SanePeople.jpg (960x540, 109.86K)

Smiling is for faggots

Home Alone 7 : Nuclear Warfare

youtu.be/OfUFSa7S1xY

what did he say bros?

that's Danil Dubov

Is this the geriatric pedo kike version of Picrel?

Attached: 011F377D-90BB-4C3D-AEC4-8920EE8E8688.jpg (980x653, 67.71K)

He looks like the friend that would betray you since you weren’t friends to begin with. I agree that, every picture of him younger looks odd. Like he’s a snake.

Guys I don't really trust Stephen King around kids, just saying...

>VISIBLY SHAKING

Russians don't smile unless they're genuinely happy, they find smiling for frivolous reasons disingenuous.

If he was American he would be a tranny by now

Stop posting this niggerfaggot's tweets. His only good books were the ones he wrote while high on drugs and while not fantasizing about kids having sex.

Putin was probably ass raped by his father on a daily basis, turning him into a misanthropist. I wish I could rape Putin on live tv, so the entire world can see what a faggot he is.

The little man's stared into the abyss

niggers tongue my anus

> P*tin is and has always been an emotionless psychopath.
He's just an INTJ.
We're all like that.

Bot a fan of Putin, but gonna add that Stephen was coked out and probably a pedo considering what he wrote about a twelve year old girl in "It"

Not to defend Putler, I have no love for the kgb thug, but Stephen is far more unhinged than Putin, and actually looks deranged and grotesque. I guess it's pot calling the kettle black.

That's debatable I don't think any of his books were go some like IT and the Shinning just had good ideas.

You will never see a Russian smile unless you are his good friend. It’s part of their culture you fucking morons

LIFE IS ABOUT BEING HAPPY ALL THE TIME, NO BAD FEELINGS, I JUST WANNA FEEL GOOOOOD

Attached: 35E8B84E-6FAA-478D-8FF3-402CB37D095A.gif (498x498, 703.17K)

*Not a fan. Typo.

Well he is Russian..

russian whores are world class though.

Says the peado who wrote a fully detailed child orgy in his book.

Attached: Capture.jpg (688x617, 66.09K)

Putin was a BOSS NIGGA even as a little child.

Attached: 66mdqp.jpg (555x500, 134.09K)

Looks tired

Do they expect him to do a onions O face?

Not much smiling going on in this part of the world.

Attached: russian cosmonaut.jpg (550x367, 62.62K)

>shills down my spine
You dumb fucking kike.

has got? Is this proper english?

Lots of happy Putin, he just misses his BFF

Attached: A9EB8004-2186-41DE-8594-A1B23A321CA9.jpg (724x6020, 435.94K)

>person born and grow up during soviet union era
>has to be happy
lel no

lmao.
In russia, if you smile a lot, you are considered to be an idiot.
when i see americans with their stupid grinning faces, it makes me cringe.

He's the son of a Red Army soldier who fought through WW2 and a survivor of the siege of Leningrad. Quite simply what's the expectation here?

Yeah, he's an absolute psychopath just like Gaddafi and Sadam. He needs to be stopped at all costs.

Attached: punishedputin-min.png (1902x1184, 1.66M)

Look at this fucking retard who goes around pretending to be an author constantly re-releasing the same formula again and again to fucking morons stupid enough to buy his crapped out bullshit commenting on East European and Slavic culture. I would think that if you're an author or at the very minimum pretending to be one for so long you might learn a thing or two but once again fucking retard burgers prove that if there's a way to be an even bigger total fucking moron they'll figure out how!

That's just Russian people. However, it's pretty fucked up to have autism and psychopathy that pervasive in your ethnic genepool.

>We're all like that.
Not OP, he is a faggot.

I see you're a man of culture

Not surprised this man doesn't understand suave.

Attached: images.jpeg-51.jpg (461x665, 29.33K)

Like every jews.

Autistic fuck

>is sending shills down my spine.
probably because you're a yellow coward
now go die for israel
the jews want to weed out all fighting aged men so they can secure their power.
the trucker convoys makde it clear to them that a draft and fake war is necessary to cull off all of the resistance that they have to their tyrannies.
so go on goyim, sign yourself up. your local jew will take care of your stuff after you die.

My guess is you don't know what half the words you just used actually mean.

Smiling is for pussies and retards

True, everyone needs to read Dostoïevski at least once in his lifetime

better days :(

Imagine being a "writer" and having no knowledge of russian literature. French writers would die for love, English writers would die for glory, Russian writers just want to die.
Explains perfectly their attitude in regards to life. Stephen King is a hack that writes like a kindergartener and sucks cock on the spare time. Always hated his work, but he made me hate his guts entirely.
Can't wait until this ugly ass baboon faggot dies already. It will probably be choking on kike cum.

Based Putin
Do not let the world change you.
Change the world yourself

he has the physiognomy of a demon

>no smile = unhappy
westerners are so ignorant

The whole rags to riches story is based.

whats wrong with Stephen King always talking subjects but around kids? is he a pedo?

Attached: 1643336531261.jpg (320x361, 39.6K)

Russian culture is different from American culture. One thing I've heard about them is that they do not fake smiles as an obligatory social thing. They are overall more blunt in conversation and matter of fact in conversation as well.

Russians don't smile in pics. They are very serious people around they don't know. They think Americans fake smile too often.

>I REPRESENT HUMANITY

if you were born in Eastern Eurasia you too would be frowning from womb to grave.

>t. coping slavic nigger from bumfuck Saskatchewan

PUTIN ISNT A HEDONIST!
GET HIM!

Western propaganda never stops does it?
Sad thing is it will work.

What about when he saw that FEMEN bitch's tits. He had a smile and two thumbs up

Ras Putin.

Well, SK wrote IT whole coked out of his mind and that one has a group of boys penetrating a girl in the sewers.

Stephen King is quintessential amerimutt. Rich obnoxious shitlib boomer. Completely ignorant of other cultures and arrogant about it. I really fucking hate this country and its shithead entitled people.

I have the brothers karamazov and the.demons.in my library. Which one should i.read.first?

fake, this is the real picture

Attached: soy.png (598x758, 204.58K)

Why do Russians look like that

Didn't King drive a man to suicide because h accidentally hit King with his car?

woah.....

Attached: 73772.jpg (760x1210, 253.76K)

Stephen King's books are shit

>He's been this way since childhood...
he just keeps moving forward

Attached: 1623818379239.jpg (720x720, 77.41K)

>P*tin is and has always been an emotionless psychopath.

more bullshit from a quivering shill. stephen king is also a kike nigger of the first water, bet you he was run down on purpose.

disclosure: loved some of his earlier books so I sentence the parasite to 6 months in an iron maiden, 6 months in a medbed for the rest of his miserable life.

We all know about Stephen King.

Attached: drew tap.png (989x306, 511.53K)

You can actually see how intelligent Putin is even at such a young age.

He looks evil