NATO EXPANSIONISM GOOD

>NATO EXPANSIONISM GOOD
>RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM BAD

Attached: preview-full-TFDaUv7_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 108.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497315893726093315?s=20&t=SKESPsKPE1985zBorryf6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nuking nato good

NATO is a defensive alliance. Russia is using SRBMs against apartment blocks, preschools and hospitals.
Go fuck yourself, pidorashka shill.

>NATO is a defensive alliance
Tell that to the middle east, retard.

>NATO EXPANSIONISM GOOD
*successful
>RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM BAD
inbred mognols can't even achieve that. Go fuck a goat for all I care

glowing NATO niggers need to be wiped off the earth

Reminder that Biden will be impeached soon and Zelenskyy will be put on trial for his war crimes.

This but unironically

+10 rubles

Ukraine is one of the major hives of international jewry. From Soros, to the CF, to half of congress' children, to them helping rig the American election, to their president being a literal edomite installed by the CIA. Now you know, if you didn't already and are a disgusting edomite rat here to muddy the waters, in which case you will be seen to in due time.

NATO is a defensive military alliance of willing countries.
Russia just invaded Ukraine in a war of annexation.

Attached: seems....odd.png (350x308, 104.2K)

NATO chuds how are you feeling? Ready for war?

>implying Russia isn't ZOG

Attached: 1642875566501.png (1902x1376, 178.54K)

>NATO IMPERIALISM BAD
>RUSSIAN EXPANSIONISM GOOD

Russians seething about NATO is hilarious. Putin proved why NATO is good and now everyone wants to join.

Not for hohol kikes.

>"you're all russian bots!"
This isn't 2017, and it isn't twitter, no matter how many screencap slide threads the DoD makes. You are fake and gay, and the cabal that your boss' boss' boss works for is going to be hunted like rabid animals

youre next

>defensive military alliance
With a policy of slow strangulation, so not really defensive. If you corner an animal do you play the victim when it bites?

NATO rapes children you fuckwit

>USA INVADING AND CHANGING REGIME OF DOZENS OF COUNTRIES ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN GOOD

>RUSSIA INVADING AND CHANGING REGIME OF BORDERING COUNTRY ABOUT TO BECOME NATOS BITCH BAD

Hi Kremlin.

Yes.

Please tell the class which one of these was under Western influence.

Attached: NorthSouthKorea.jpg (700x1050, 164.15K)

Hi Ft Meade

Russia is infected with the taint of jewry, like every nation on this earth. Ukraine is wholly operated as a staging area for kike money laundering and and funding trafficking companies like the clinton foundation. The Ukrainian government is a CIA shell corporation in its entirety. This is no Esau's gambit, jews are scared of one of their maggot-infested rocks being upturned to the sunlight.

ITT NATO SHILLS GIGACOPE

Turn off that VPN, siergiey

I’m American and no, faggot. I paid for a pass you broke nigger.

Please point to which half of Europe was under Russian control, and which half was under American control.

Attached: euroLifeExpectancy.jpg (650x607, 186.26K)

YES

Exactly

Hail Russia

>If you corner an animal do you play the victim when it bites?
yes because the animal hasn't learned it's place and so you put it down :)

yes

This is what a shill looks like.

Please point to which part of Europe was under the Russian sphere of influence after WW2.

Attached: abortions.gif (1900x1500, 238.46K)

Edomites have really done a number on *nglos in the last 850 years

NATO is ZOG. Better that our house with lead walls is demolished than we continue to live in it.
Sucks we have to rebuild, but it’s better than realizing it’s not only a house with poison in the lining but a prison.

sure thing, siergey

>I called him Sergei, I’m not a shill guys see
My toilet is overflowing, mr choboshitskinny

This is what a demoralized tool looks like

That's what officer Tyrone will be telling you when you're in Michelle Obamas gulag in a few years.

Is it getting toasty in here Ivan?
>twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497315893726093315?s=20&t=SKESPsKPE1985zBorryf6A

lol
Nothing is worse than a government employee, well a government contractor maybe

Attached: q2ln7cph54b51 (1).png (680x709, 243.33K)

Lockheed and Ratheon thanks you for doing it for free.

isnt your cafe time up set sweat boy?

so go clean it, are you retarder to the point that you can't clean it yourself? You start to sound like a real american, I might be wrong here... should I speak in spanish for you to understand?

>defensive military alliance
You fuckers keep saying that like it means anything

>NATO is a defensive alliance

Attached: 1643256423574.jpg (1024x1024, 199.02K)

>Comparing alliance with occupation

Turn off vpn shill

Please remind me which part of Germany was under Russian control

Attached: germany miracle vs rot.jpg (474x355, 50.91K)

Damn polish nato globohomo shills have been gping crazy since these events huh

Remind me again which part of this map was in the Russian sphere of influence at Yalta?

Attached: corruptionmap.jpg (2480x1753, 320.93K)

Why do the left care so much more when its “whites” being bombed?
I don’t remember any of them doing anything more than virtue signal when it was Muslim women and children systematically massacred.

Yep NATO is a "defensive military alliance" in the same way the EU is a trading bloc
It's all an Empire of (((Lies)))