I can't wait to see more dead zogbots

I can't wait to see more dead zogbots

Attached: 1645821018555.png (621x702, 298.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care still Voting Putin 2024

Russia are specifically pandering to the right in the West to stir the pot. If you fall for this bullshit, you're a certified retard.

Attached: 1618945438190.png (1400x1400, 98.44K)

>Anti-White racism "might be" building in the US

and
FPBP

Ruskies are the ones behind the whole racism against whites in the US. Putin has taken his long term strategy from Aleksandr Dugin. Especially The Foundations of Geopolitics by Dugin reveals a lot of what Putin is aiming for.

>The book emphasizes that Russia must spread anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

>In the United States:

>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Okay but we also want to stir the pot so what's the problem?

We need to make this a meme to piss off redddit. Think bumper sticker.

>anti-white
>invades and kills white Orthodox Christian country
SAVIOR OF EUROPE everyone.

retard, the pot is already stirred. right-wing growth in the last decade was directly related to dogshit immigration policies, terrorism and fag politics

Shut up jew
I don’t need some Russian agent to make want to slaughter you

To add, that book has been written in 1997. And it's still perfectly relevant

>just die for globohomo goyim like we want you to because we hate you and you extinct
Bongs are golems.

Uhh you sure hes not zogged out?

Attached: 3D5854C6-612B-43F3-9747-4FD63BF44839.jpg (649x1024, 81.3K)

Yeh right jew meme flag
You Jews are behind everything bad happen in the world right now.
The solution is the final solution

Very based

Doesn't change anything about the reality on the ground. Have you tried explaining this to the wokeists? How did they respond? This is now government policy in all the west.

Meanwhile in US

Attached: 16280325670241.jpg (1668x1161, 1.33M)

Anti white aggression has been going on in the US ever since Jews got control of the Central Bank. The only thing that is unusual is foreign politicians talking about it at all.

Based. Russia going to send the anti-White tranny army to hell. Hopefully he saves some nukes for silicon valley. Those woke corporate leeches need their taste of the war too.

You are a zogbot

>pandering to jaded, broken, poor, sad people who have given up on their future and country
Oh, you mean facebook boomers and alphabet twitter heads that still think Trump is relevant? Can't help you there man.
Again renewing my pledge to any nation, organization, group or country that will provide transportation to, then a home and job after, whatever conflict is going on. No betrayal\treason, sorry.

Jews are the useful idiots in this case. Jews are already being blamed. The smart participants are not

Where is the lie you fucking nonce?

Haha they know they are the ones using the strategy. oh sweet summer child !

I cant wait to see more dead Russias.

We've got a live Jew, anons. Tell it to look in the mirror and cope over its ugly face. (They are truly that vain and ugly. They have to pretend it is someone else's face in the mirror or avoid reflective surfaces entirely.)

suck some more jew cock faggot. Any Forums is Putin country

This. Been anti-White even before the USSR was a thing.

user the fondue is ready. Did you bring your skewer? or did you want me to loan you one?

Sælir Nilli og ég var að banga chicks.

april 1st?

they want you to believe that their war is worth your support because they making appealing statements to you about your domestic politics. Are you forgetting how he was romanticising Lenin's legacy the other day?

when you show your flag I'll engage with you.

> to make want to slaughter you
try again, you fucking retard. see>just die for globohomo goyim like we want you to because we hate you and you extinct
I didn't even imply this, let alone say it. Stay on track.

Attached: youdumbcunt.jpg (224x225, 10K)

>invades and kills people in white country

he did not say this, fake photoshopped image. he said the UA is full of drugged up neo nazis. Sounds pretty fucking anti white to me.

Haven't seen such obvious pandering. Worst part is people fall for it.

You fucking Jews run the world
Lol
You have destabilized the world enough so you can no longer hide.
Ovens waiting
It’s going to happen