IT’S HAPPENING!!!

NATO RESPONSE FORCE ACTIVATED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!!!! WW3 INCOMING!!!
thehill.com/policy/defense/595876-nato-activates-response-force-for-first-time-in-history?amp

Attached: FA42B911-FBE2-4349-B61F-F7C552948FC7.jpg (1242x1641, 883.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/ezralevant/status/1497272069850996738#m
bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/banking-heir-benjamin-de-rothschild-dies-57-75299893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake news

>for the first time

Doesn't mean shit. NATO is dancing arou d

Wow... they're really going all in to distract people from the Canadian and now US convoy headed to DC, and also pushing hard to get COVID out of the spotlight.

The dems must be absolutely fucked in the polls.

Good. The NATO overreaction will do nothing but accelerate public trust in globohomo countries

No Putin’s going to surrender now he’s already trying to meet with zalinskie and z is Calling him out

>thehill.com
lmao

>Die
>4
>Globohomo
Have fun

Still just moving nato troops within nato territory.. the russians aren't fighting us unless they initiate the fight

From what Anons say, trudeau is facing a few lawsuits from a different groups right now. The banks are not happy about the bank run. The boomers are pretty pissed at the EA.
The protest ended but it was a complete Phyric victory for trudeau.

Maybe he’s reaching.
But I have a high ranking relative in the United States Army, telling me and our immediate family (very close knit) after all this unfolded a few days back, said if certain conditions are met (meaning actual involvement with outside forces apart from Russia, Ukraine, and immediate co.) that this undoubtedly is going to be a WW3.
And they will enact the draft here in the U.S. not too long after because our own forces are dwindling.
He said, while they do not want to bring it here to our country, our involvement is going to bring it here regardless.
And when it hits our homeland, others will capitalize on our weakness
Stock up bros, on everything you can.
We going to enter the endgame.

There will be no WWII, Russian has explicitly stated they'll attack countries in ways they never have before. No one is willing to risk getting nuked for Ukraine of all places.

Ww3 it is then

Hey, go fuck yourself on the ass with your stupid truck.

>Hey, go fuck yourself on the ass with your stupid truck.
This is what you get Mr. Ukraine when you do business with the Bidens, Pelosis, Romneys and Kerrys of the world.

Attached: pepe polka2.webm (720x406, 2.8M)

There is no convoy, schizo. You're being manipulated.

sir nitter.net/ezralevant/status/1497272069850996738#m

>pushing hard to get COVID out of the spotlight.
You should now be more concerned about AIDS.

I figured it all out frens, they are going to make it look like Russia is losing and eventually there will be a fake political resolution between Ukraine and Russia. But the reality will be that Russia was indeed succesful and implemented there Shadow Government in Ukraine, how were we so blind not to see this.

What minecraft server u playing on ?

that's right! strong and comprehensive leadership from washington! shhhhh!!!! biden is about to speak!

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/

Then why did I have to buy that stupid fucking NATO medal for Afghanistan?

What was Yougoslavie,i mean now ex Yougoslavie?

Everyone is in solidarity with you. Until someone attacks their vidya time, then y can go fucking die for all we care

all part of the ritual

Attached: end2.jpg (1349x637, 271.9K)

this thread is late, this shit has been on reddit and twitter for hours

Somehow it’s the world’s job to protect you? Fuck off. Maybe if y’all survive you will get a 2nd amendment!

No true chan is not banned from there

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/banking-heir-benjamin-de-rothschild-dies-57-75299893

You can thank Puting the Retarded Russian midget for that. NATO was about to dissolve, he literally brough it back from the dead. Putin is either retarded or mentally ill.

This.
Nothing to see here goyim. Make sure to put a ukraine flag overlay on your profile pic to get those good boy points.

idk, whats that chaos one?

that's literally the point, Putin is PLAYING HIS PART

enjoy the daft mothafuckers

Attached: army.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

I don’t think this level of strangeness in their actions reflects bad polling, I think it suggests something far more ominous. They know a lot of the people in the country will never see them as legitimate again. For many, the spell is broken. After that it’s just pure force. Watch out, anons. Things could get brutal domestically as the US blunders on the international stage.

>2018
retard
it was either the son of that greek billionaire or a hanover royal heir

lmao imagine caring about the truck bullshit

that shit has no legs without russian bots backing it up!

Nice job giving up your nukes retards, see what happens?

40k NATO troops while Russia already had 190k at the Ukrainian border.

Yep, they are putting on a show for us lowly peasants to watch with "teams" to pick and root for while creating a war for us to kill each other and to die in and rubbing hands collectively, business as usual