Polls show 70% of democrats want the US to stay out of Russia - Ukraine conflict

Polls show 70% of democrats want the US to stay out of Russia - Ukraine conflict
Reddit- "OH MY GOD PUTIN SO EVIL WE NEED TO GO IN AND GO TO WAR AND BLOW HIM UP AND DO BAD THINGS STOP PUTIN STOP PUTIN STOP PUTIN STOP PUTIN OMG BASED BIDEN PLS FIGHT PUTIN"
When are you going to realize that entire site and all of the stupid, idiotic shit you read on it are not organic? Literally not organic. It's been shown, TIME AND TIME AGAIN even on that site itself, just how simple and cheap it is to buy a top of the front page post and manicure all of the top level comments.

And that to say nothing of the people who are the powermods there (literal Ghislaine Maxwell illuminati elites) and curate all of the content to make it stupid establishment dicksucking.

My point is when will you idiots stop browsing it and getting infuriating and saying "OMG THIS IS THE LEFT!" when it's clearly literal propaganda from all of the people the left actually hates

You guys on this site and on the right-wing. Too reactive. Too easily fooled.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=70o1BgDIJlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PS same goes for twitter BTW

TPTB subvert the left and control it most of all because the left is the only side of politics that legitimately presents any existential threat to them

i already knewed that u idiot

the leftists who read reddit don't realize it's all fake, and they buy into it.
>Democrats are more likely than Republicans to think the U.S. should have a major role in the conflict, 32 percent to 22 percent.

I swear to god your brains are so malfunctioned you just can't grasp reality. You literally, in two sentences said two totally contradicting things. You literally say 68% of democrats are opposed to US intervention and then act like democrats are pro-intervention.

How can any fucking human being legitimately be this stupid.
There's no way right-wingers on this site are genuinely as stupid as they pretend

You know what? I know I have to make short comments here or else the right-wingers won't read them so:
100-32 = 68 OK? That means 68% of democrats don't want intervention, but you're pretending they do.

Fucking moron.

dude i think you may be retarded. i said there are more dems than repubs that support intervention. that's it.

>when will you idiots stop browsing it and getting infuriating and saying "OMG THIS IS THE LEFT!" when it's clearly literal propaganda from all of the people the left actually hates
When will you realize it's the same shills posting the "seething" posts here?

Fuck you you retarded gaslighting sociopath, these are you own words:
>the leftists who read reddit don't realize it's all fake, and they buy into it.
Don't try to gaslight the meaning and intent of your post just because you got called out, you retarded right-wing sociopath dipshit

It's almost as if a large portion of Reddit isn't even American.. I know us burgers kind of dominate the world and everything but other countries can access the internet dipshit. I agree about it all obviously being curated and everyone that knows that already left that shit hole website before 2016.

Yea I think everyone knows, especially posters here, know that posters on the internet are not just from the USA. Thanks for that astoundingly Captain Obvious observation

what the fuck

Fuck you, cocksucker. Don't try to play the victim now or play innocent

There's no one on Earth more manipulative than a right-winger I swear to fuck

strawmen and adhoms. okie doke

You are not a victim.

You will never be a victim.

thanks?

You are saying that democrats in the US are against going to war. Reddit is a leftist/liberal website so you think that because US democrats don't want to go to war that somehow a website like reddit filled with foreign left leaning people think the same way as US dems. Either way it doesn't matter cause it's all virtue signalling anyways and none of these retards are signing up to go fight for Ukraine.

Reddit is mostly Americans and then the 2nd largest group is Euros. Obviously Euros are more inclined to be nervous of Putin and therefore more susceptible to the stupid "Putin is trying to rebuild the soviet union" propaganda.

That's not the point.

The point is how Any Forums scoops out reddit or blue checkmark twitter all the time and then uses to base their opinions on THE LEFT! And reality shows time and time again that none of that is organic. None of it.

>muh red team vs blue team
>Any Forums is one person
>11 out of 19 posts in this thread
can you still not figure out why no one is taking you seriously?

It's even more true there.

Retard shut up you're still butthurt cuz your stupid self-owning bullshit at the beginning of the thread got exposed. You were trying to so hard to shill for republicans and then you got exposed now you have the nerve to say "muh red team vs blue team" and pretend like you're not a Republican voter. Like I said, there's no one on Earth more manipulative than a filthy fucking right-winger

I mean you're literally the one at the beginning of the thread who tried to say democrats are pro war because 68% of them oppose war. So don't fucking tell me you're not a partisan hack fuck. This is the usual manipulative shit you republican redneck faggots do everytime you get cornered about something or cucked about something

you keep putting words in my mouth. is it because you're psychic? do all liberals have these mental abilities to deduce, from literally nothing, the entire workings of the minds of others? someday you will truly be like the superheroes you idolize and be able to defeat the ultimate evil of white supremacy republican terror. godspeed

>Get caught
>Get called out on your bullshit
>Play victim
You will never be a victim. Never. No right-winger will ever be a victim, no matter how hard they pretend to be or desperately want to be

the operatives shilling on reddit are more representative of the democrat leadership than their voters and their voters aren't ever willing to stand up to them hence why a comatose zombie is currently president

Nope. Wrong. Reddit isn't representative of anything other than astroturfed, manicured bullshit. The only people who are cult members to their political parties are the right-wingers.

i never once said anyone was pro war. i stated a statistic from an npr article i saw that showed a few more dems support intervention than republicans. that's it.

from this you somehow deduced that i claimed all democrats want war and i, myself, are a republican. further, i am somehow wrong about everything i never said because you declared it so with your supreme moral and intellectual authority.

whats it like to be so perfect i am envious

is being a victim is a good thing? i dont want to be a victim and i dont try to be a victim.

everyone can see the projection here

Lying manipulative subhuman right-winger demon.

You want more than anything else on Earth to be a victim. Like all right-wingers, you want victimhood more than oxygen. You want to be a victim more than a transexual on HRT wants to be a woman

what have i said that is right wing? how do you know anything about me?

>how do you know anything about me?
Because you are not special. You are just another lying, manipulative subhuman right-wing bitch

My experiences with those afflicted with the unconstrained vision (that which determines my opinion of them and their mode of thinking) is from real life experiences, not from Internet discussion forums.

thank you for telling me who i am. i will be better

Kek the absolute state of this frog autist's meltdown

Perfect response is 'You first"

You will never be a victim. Ever. No matter how hard you try to pretend you're a good, polite, goodboy dindunuffin Any Forumsack right now. And that I'm the big evil meanie lefty victimizing you. Never. You will never be a victim. Ever. You will always have been the perpetrator, no matter how bad you wish you were the victim

>My point is when will you idiots stop browsing it
why don't you go back then?

>
>You will never be a victim. Ever. No matter how hard you try to pretend you're a good, polite, goodboy dindunuffin Any Forumsack right now. And that I'm the big evil meanie lefty victimizing you. Never. You will never be a victim. Ever. You will always have been the perpetrator, no matter how bad you wish you were the victim
And the same goes for all right-wingers on this planet. They will always have been the guilty perpetrators, no matter how hard they DESPERATELY DESPERATELY DESPERATELY wish they were the victims

You sound like an unhinged lunatic.
Meds, now.

can somebody here please recommend a good deli?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=70o1BgDIJlg

>"wah, wah wah wah wah wah, y did the mean lefty say mean things to me on my genocide-support forum"
You will never be a victim. Ever. No matter how hard you want to be a victim. You never will be a victim

We’re literally being extinguished politically, culturally, intellectually, spiritually, etc in our own nations. Whites are the victims in the multicultural war, and globohomo is the perpetrator. Now cope, seethe and dilate, leftoid. Just because democrats are mostly correct on this bipartisan issue (but les correct than the right!) doesn’t mean you are absolved of your sins. We will never forget.

There are some of us who want to stay out of the war but want to see Ukraine saved. Support is building for a military response. Especially after Russia like morons threatened Finland and Sweden. The fucker Putin threatened to nuke all of Europe and the US already.

They have isolated any risidual goodwill they had with anyone. Most of the world wants to see that disgusting fucker dead.

Fuck that cunt. He threatened to nuke me as well. If I have to die I am going to die slitting Russian throats. I used to relatively like Putin....not anymore.

>Whites have no legitimate grievances
Aaaaand now you’re a cog in the machine you pretend to be fighting. GG