Commonwealth fell apart

The two largest countries in Commonwealth, India and Pakistan, are now openly dealing against British interests.

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0225_200351.jpg (481x808, 104.32K)

Based Pajeets and Pakis
The anglos can git rekt

For all we gave to Pajeets and Pakis this is how they repay us. One is opening credit line with Russia and the other is fully a Chinese vassal. Fucking hell.

Fuck swineskinned Anglos

>British interests
>...in the Ukraine
Huh?

Based fuck the queen

BASED SIRS

Russia is our key to making peace with the Changs.
We need to carpet bomb Pakistan like Russia is doing to Ukraine and ensure that we take back PoK. Call up the Chinese and sort out a deal. Let China keep Tawang+ India joins BRI, in exchange China agrees to not supply weapons to Pakistan.

>Fuck conlonizers
>But also do what Britain tells you to slaves
Huh?

imagine thinking a billion hindus and pakis were ever your friends just cause they speak english

Churchill destroyed the real Commonwealth, abandoned allies and colonies, and did the bidding of his jewish banking masters by siding against the first real threat to jewish international financial hegemony.

>Pakis about to be expelled from UK
jk, they're pussies, they'll never do taht

Based Rajs knows you shouldn't trust anglos

Based brown bruddas
Can I pass as a local in India?

Attached: 1594305385530 (1).jpg (900x734, 37.09K)

Taiwan is our vassal state that produces so many of our important technologies. Losing Taiwan to the Chinese would be a massive blow to our country and to our allies in S. Korea and Japan since that would further reduce our ability to run cargo ships. If the corpse known as the illegitimate president Biden loses Taiwan that will solidify his place as being the worst president in our history. He's already close.

based, i would never be loyal to a coloniser

The TRUE commonwealth is

UK
Canada
Australia
NZ

anything else is just resource extraction for Brits. The 4 above are true Realms

You're a dying empire ser

about time

you bloody basterds sir

Yeah without Russia the Anglos don't win ww3. We just need to become rich enough to buy Russia loyalty.

its such a bizarre angle to take that india and pakistan are "betraying" a commonwealth that barely or doesnt exist at all except for a few symbolic trinkets

Definitely can. My uncle looks like that but is actually fairer. Lmao

Aren't pakis raping british kids in the milions? Priorities man

>Noooo these two countries I invented are against me reeee
Kek

Barbados also jumped ship last year

The queenie is about to die and UKistan will collapse into smaller anglo kingdoms