This is looking bad for RUSSIA

They should have AT THE VERY LEAST TAKEN KIEV in a day
Its literally only 200 mi from the nearest Russian border. Thats like a couple hours drive.

Attached: kievtorussianborer.jpg (630x700, 82.13K)

Their capital is by far the most fortified and defended place in Ukraine for obvious reasons, you amerifats spent like a month invading Iraq when they didn't have shit but equipment from the 60s

which is why they should have gone hard as dirt to take the capital it would have been a moral blow.

A surprise attack on the russian western flank by even just 25000 troops from poland would force them to withdraw

This is your chance to be heroes poland

That would be retarded but we might actually do this.

Attached: ca3f6f6f24df020b43358d39ceb44b79.jpg (640x640, 69.55K)

yep its over. next it takes them 20 years to conquer the whole country like the US in afghanistan

Russia is doing good. They are already in Zaporizhzhia. This will be a two week war at most only because they don't want to massacre hohol civilians.

I think they are already doing that but they also took some time to destroy every other military objective first, the problem is that Ukraine is probably concentrating the majority of their troops near Kiev and they could easily mobilize many more in the near future.

What made Afghanistan "unconquerable" is the fact that its mostly mountains, Ukraine is pretty much all flat plains.

Real power move would be for Poland to join the War on Ukraine and liberate Lwow.

They went through Belarus it is even closer

Iraq is all desert and highway roads and it took them 2 weeks to get even close to baghdad

Nato should launch a counter offensive from estonia and latvia strait into russia so they have to withdraw, and at the same time Poland goes into Ukraine to finish the job and claim Kiev in the name of Poland.

Attached: 1645820592049m.jpg (1024x672, 56.18K)

>conquer the whole country
What makes you think (a) it's a country and (b) that's the plan?
There are areas full of Russian separatists. Occupy those areas, press on to wreck any potential for counter-invasion, clean out the government, then pull back into friendly areas.

FYI. I want russia to win this. However of course this doesnt mean i want russia to go full blizreg and go invading every other country on its path to empire.

I dont think russia wants to whole ukraine but to set up a sizeable buffer zone. Its facing what it considers existential threat so sanctions are minor in the face of things.

They're being held up at Chernihiv, Sumy and Kharkiv. Ukraine stationed most of their forces in eastern front and left their west largely undefended because they didn't expect ruskies to stage full on invasion of the entire country. I think the ones that have reached Kiev and fighting in the vicinity are small units from Belarus.

you'd get nuked to death

>Their capital is by far the most fortified and defended place in Ukraine for obvious reasons, you amerifats spent like a month invading Iraq when they didn't have shit but equipment from the 60s

that's because we wanted zero American casualties and spent weeks bombing literally every military target with precision munitions

Russia is trying to avoid leveling the place and causing unnecessary loss of life for civilians, but if they keep up the resistance Kiev is gonna get destroyed.

I'm pretty sure Russia doesn't want to have pointless casualties not just for their side but Ukraine too, else they would have bombed much much more.

You are an idiot.