I wish America had a leader that cares about his people as much as Putin

I wish America had a leader that cares about his people as much as Putin

Attached: 1645759969496.jpg (1562x2048, 366.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/watch?id=62142cb41e8de91a11bd1f84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

putin is a ponce. sic semper tyrannis.

that nigga is making the already piss poor russians even poorer and you call that care for his people lmao
he doesn't care about russians he spits in their face and they like it

Putin is 5'2

Refusing to deal with the fact Russia is no longer a superpower and instead spazzing out and bankrupting his own country in a bizarre and probably suicidal revanchist adventure is not caring about his people. His people are poor and violently oppressed while him and his oligarch masters live lives of jetsetting splendor on their backs.

>cares about his people as much as Putin
whos gonna tell him

Daniel Craig gained some weight

>Russia is no longer a superpower and instead spazzing out and bankrupting his own country in a bizarre and probably suicidal revanchist adventure
This. Will be interesting to see what is born from the ashes though if we live through the collapse of a nuclear superpower.

5'2 and cares about his people

Lol.

if he cares so much why is he so short

tbf he made them richer

Attached: 640px-GDP_of_Russia_since_1989.svg.png (640x368, 56.8K)

gay, female or cuck leaders = pro globohomo
MEN = pro their nation

Yeah well Russian regimes tend to fall after they get involved in some retarded war don't they. Czar had WWI, commies had Afghanistan, Putin oligarchy tbd

>look boris, I am holdonc ket like drunk american woman

That had more to do with neoliberal 'shock therapy' hitting rock bottom under Yeltsin than anything Putin did.

cares about them so much he sends them to get pulped by ukies

UGH
A cat person. Figures.

Attached: 721CA4D4-8062-43D8-99D4-844191B8ACA8.jpg (1100x824, 97.48K)

Kitty! :3

Those poor dogs, I can't fathom the horrors they have to witness daily

>Just get a pet that eats it's own shit for fun before it licks you across the face with its big flappy tongue, bro. It also smells and leaves long ass hairs any place if goes, bro. It's so loyal it keeps coming up to you even if you beat it with a stick, bro. Best thing of all it doesn't even take a shit unless you walk it for a mile and a half only for it to shit a block away, bro.

Attached: e7d6bb21b827bcb641b6688b1b9769ff.0.jpg (640x480, 25.86K)

yeah poor doggie

banned.video/watch?id=62142cb41e8de91a11bd1f84