Are russian citizens mad about the financial burden?!

Their economy is in the toilet and it just took 24 hrs. Their currency is basically worthless at this point where Runescape gold and Robux are worth more. Citizens will eventually starve again... I could see this not turning out well for how they view the west. From a Russian's perspective, wouldn't they just be mad at the west for punishing their lives and turning it upside down over night?

Won't they instead just resent the west? Am I missing something here?

Attached: screen-shot-2015-09-25-at-10-23-09-pm.png (218x299, 74.6K)

>muh economy
>muh gdp
>muh line on a screen
this is why the west is collapsing

Yeah... Most people just care about money and the fact that this is happening would make me think the oligarchs and citizens are pissed

>muh GDP

Pay close attention to the areas of economics that matter you fucking stupid moron. You think the service industry and magic numbers on a screen really matter to the average person. Did sky high stock market matter to the fucking average American during the height of the COVID lockdowns? Russia itself is pretty self-sufficient.

Keep in mind, that Russia was dealt a harsher economic blow during 2008.

The masses lack any big picture vision, they usually blame whoever is in charge for all their current problems.

>NOOO LINES ON SCREEN ARENT AS COOL AS XPLOSIONS SO THEY DONT COUNT
the west is facing because we don't abort retards like you after conception
When Russians can't buy food because their money is so inflated they might have a different sentiment on economics

No it literally wasn't you fucking retard

this gpd is meaningless if you increase it with debt... we have made more debt in just the 2 corona years than in the last 30 years combined.

Also rouble is already recovering.. in Nov 2020 it was 0.01067, now its 0.01064 to the € and basically the same for the USD just at around 0.012.

Just wait and see what happens with your own economy.
>hint
Its already fracturing.

Conrats, now you basically made Russia into a Chinese colony. That will surely not end up badly for the US. Genius plan. I will buy a beer to my bros at the trilateral comission when we meet next time.

If you think Russia's economy will outlast ours you're delusional and coping hard

I'm sure Russia would be so much better off with NATO pointing missiles at their head from Ukraine and starting colour revolutions in their boarders. At least they'll have the line on the screen going up!

most russians dont have a single rubble in the russian stock market. the average russian is satisfied with having enough to buy his vodka. bread not needed. the only people who are hurt from this is pro-western oligarchs since they would be investing outside of russia more than inside. most of putins inner circle probably have most of their wealth tied to russian assets and don't really give a shit. especially since the market crash was most likely western investors finally realizing war was on and to get their money out before putin / america confiscate it for being foreigners / traitors.
That and russians use cyprus to launder money, not the swiss like europeans or the caimans like americans.
As long as the war stays inside the borderland and doesn't make its way to a major russian city the population will give no shits.

I am at this stupid war. There was no decent justification given neither there was a goal aside from "I'll show you the REAL decommunization." It's an "alpha" move that looks good in the eyes of the weak. But it will push deeper the differences between us and hohols, and those that exist inside the country. And we are the same people with them.
Western sanctions won't do too much, ironically. We were in shit, we are in shit and we will stay there. But it'll get worse certainly - all plans will go to hell.

/thread

Attached: 1643440548613m.jpg (808x1024, 224.74K)

The point isn't to make life uncomfortable for typical russians, more so the powerful wealthy class which holds most of the political power in the country.

So like every other country.

No I'm okay. I never was rich so I would more enjoy world's ashes than world's luxury shop stands.

It’s all just moves on a chess board, m8. This is what happens when the players want to keep playing.

Russia is a grain exporter, price of currency vs other currency only really effects imports and monopoly money stock market doesn't really have anything to do with the real world anywhere except america. No one is going to starve, they might have to eat less bananas tho

>the population will give no shits
Oh, you've gotta see the lines to the atms, mutt, I had to walk two-three blocks and check several atms just to get some cash
People are confused and scared shitless, can't blame them tho

You like food? You like having roads and a house?

>

Attached: russia meme 5.jpg (933x525, 189.17K)