/ugh/ ukraine happening general #312

previous thread: ▶Latest
>Kiev livestream gets cut after sound of bombs and gunfire
>Russian forces apparently approaching Kiev power plant
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Ukraine confirms their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Situation on the eastern front unclear
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
▶MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com
LiveUA: liveuamap.com (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

▶/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: can you feel it anon.jpg (460x676, 25.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/wars_and_weapons/guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=33mhdwQ7tKY
militarynewbie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TM-21-210-Improvised-Munitions-Handbook-1969-Department-of-the-Army.pdf
youtu.be/BpHRKbU5KEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck is that Topol-M?

is this the real thread?
>fog of war prevails
>an atmosphere of confusion and disorder is everywhere
>you are wandering in the wilderness of mirrors
>are you sure you know what's going on user?
can you feel it?

ADVICE FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR UKRAINIAN REFUGEE GFs

DO NOT GET WITH KYIV GIRLS
>DO NOT GET WITH KYIV GIRLS
DO NOT GET WITH KYIV GIRLS
>DO NOT GET WITH KYIV GIRLS

find ukrainian girl from much smaller cities or countryside

Attached: FLsSD79XIAQRWLo.jpg (839x511, 35.63K)

W...What is this thing?

Liberation

Giant dildo

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/wars_and_weapons/guns/
Look around in here

That, love, is a Topol-M road-portable intercontinental ballistic missile transporter-erector-launcher.

ICBMs are different from many weapons in that they have a considerable MINIMUM range. They can't strike nearby targets.

Would be good to know where the fuck it is, though.

EXPLOSIONS IN THE DISTANCE
LIVESTREAM OF KYIV CENTER:
youtube.com/watch?v=33mhdwQ7tKY

user, but I found a nice blonde girl from Kiev on a mail order bridge site and we've been talking for a couple years. She says she loves me and is afraid. What do?

>Topol-M
Intercontinental missile with nuclear capabilities. 550 kT.

FUCK YOU UKRAINE FUCK YOU I HATE YOU

FUCK YOU

YOURE GONAN GET US ALL KILLED THAT PUTINNIGGER IS BRINGING IN THE NUKES

FUCKYOU FUCKYOU FUCKYOU

JSUT SURRENDER PLEASE

>RUSSIAN TOPOL-M INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES SEEN ON THE MOVE IN MOSCOW

Attached: IMG_6794.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

I was cooking dinner, what's the news boys?

Attached: 76683791_3102516309823082_5674348561970495488_n.jpg (641x1167, 77.72K)

No explosions on this and yet you keep posting it

Probably best to just kill someone and take their gun. Anything you make at home will be dogshit, especially if you've never done it before.
militarynewbie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TM-21-210-Improvised-Munitions-Handbook-1969-Department-of-the-Army.pdf

How is he losing with a thousand nukes and "special bombs"

>Israeli Channel 2 correspondent published a photo of Zelensky patrolling the streets of Kiev, saying that he's wearing an Israeli helmet.
Israeli Channel 2 correspondent published a photo of Zelensky patrolling the streets of Kiev, saying that he's wearing an Israeli helmet.
>Israeli Channel 2 correspondent published a photo of Zelensky patrolling the streets of Kiev, saying that he's wearing an Israeli helmet.
Israeli Channel 2 correspondent published a photo of Zelensky patrolling the streets of Kiev, saying that he's wearing an Israeli helmet.

Attached: 1460701189488.jpg (285x200, 19.9K)

>considerable MINIMUM range
this is total made up bullshit.
just don't do a gravity turn.

little kike is wearing an israeli helmet

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_21-03-54.jpg (1080x1018, 169.36K)

dead site

Bros, what are the chances my dude Putin has gone insane?
just checking

>KNN HAS ALL THE STREAMS

>youtu.be/BpHRKbU5KEQ

Say goodbye to Poland

Hello Ukrainian friends

Here’s something that may come in handy for you. Share with neighbors.

Attached: 28D5A514-7125-47D8-8A0E-5A904F1031E0.jpg (750x968, 786.6K)

the video is from the readiness exercise that concluded in belarus.

Attached: file.png (1080x1018, 1.64M)

russia is not playing around anymore.

Does Ukraine not have ballistic missiles? why aren't they pounding russian airbases?

And... so what?

Macron said he did. Something like "not the same man I met in 2019". I reckon he's got a terminal illness

He is guaranteed death or imprisonment after this is all over.

Attached: D7794931-8548-46E0-B875-49581CC7C94E.png (754x442, 167.2K)

I AM BORED. CAN THE GOYIM START BOMBING EACH OTHER ON LIVESTREAM FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT PLEASE?

The thing with all these videos is that most can't be geolocated and there's really no way of knowing when they were taken.
It'd make zero sense for Russia to move Yars ICBMs into Ukraine. Absolutely none. I'm pretty sure this is an older video taken in Russia of an excercise.

Dunno, but I've been wondering. I'd say about 20%. His first half of his speech the day prior to the invasion was deranged, he talked as if he wanted to recreate the USSR. The 2nd half made sense and mentioned reasonable grievances and fears about the west.

sacrifices must be made user

Attached: how can i donate.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

Kiev livestream has low flying aircraft.

Mehh...they just had a big nuclear exercise some days ago. Probably that or some other reason. And as some user said this missiles have a big minimum range, in fact if they were to attack an European target they would have to East and very far from Moscow.

What kind of cope from ameribros once everyone finds out a bunch of civilians armed with AKs can't stop a modern armed forces?

Russian user said area code on one of the license plates were Mowcow region. More than that is hard to tell.

Source

where are the vides of the chechens getting btfo

The literal shit of the Planet supports Ukraine...what does that tell you?