Don't get married

Don't get married.

Attached: 1644623786227.jpg (1992x2841, 1.3M)

>be depressingly lonely and hopelessly hedonistic like my based celebrity!

I know I'm coping and seething and dilating but he does look bored.

I just want a family...

Yeah, I feel the cope too but can't help but notice his body looks like low test high estrogenic shit so he's just one of the girls except with a s0i beard.

But I want a fox wife.

Attached: 96402870_p0.jpg (605x1000, 107.28K)

Be gone scumbag.
Marriage and family are the most meaningful things you can do.
Banging random sluts is empty and unfulfilling.

Leo can fuck 22 yes old models until he dies or he can snag a 26 year old and get her to pump some kids out like Elon. Either way it's win win. Badfleck is u
Just depressed even being tall rich handsome and successful. Obviously something is missing on the inside. Meanwhile Leo plus new 22 yes olds every 6 months with no end in sight

fucking young sluts is cool but this dude literally hangs with them 24/7 and appears to have no friends/hobbies outside of drinking and laying on the beach. it's like he's desperate to hang on to his youth, pathetic.

Wtf russia bro. Shouldn't you be fighting in your invasion instead of fapping to furshit?

No.

Attached: FL1o2aTUcAcELCV.jpg (724x1024, 147.31K)

>Leonardo DiCaprio is a good example of what life is like as a single man!
Grow up retard

What a chad. OP is a faggot chud.

I think if you are a celebrity and didn't had a long term gf/wife before becoming famous it's over basically because your future prospects are nothing but gold diggers. Might aswell take the leopill.

I can't imagine anything more depressing than hanging out with a bunch of dumb slags.

Attached: 1414122955001.jpg (251x242, 11.4K)

Truth.
Kys cucks.
Marriage is for mentally weak losers.
A woman brings down a man with her constant nagging and negative energy.

>complains about mental weakness
>can't handle some complaints

I'll be fine. She'll have little to complain about ;)

I married 3 times, still better than alone (well st first its better alone, but you grow into sad very fast with no regular sex)

from my experience you only need to get laid once a month

>A woman brings down a man with her constant nagging and negative energy.
Not really, she can also lift you and motivate you, but yeah, after a while if you fuck up it can turn toxic like that

That's true. It would be impossible to know who really loved you, and who just wanted your fans and money

Epic!
Women have been depicted as demons for thousands of years and here you are simping for them.
The ong use they have is their childbearing hole.

You just haven't found the right one. Sticking your dick in money digging hoes is pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1643825289473.webm (1080x1920, 2.72M)

That's right. Just pump and dump, the niggers do it and they're winning.

wife can be very helpful explain to me it is just in my head nothing to worry about and so forth

>spend your time with brainless skanks
>get high
>play video games
>watch cape movies
>eat froot loops while watching rick and morty
>forever
>never grow up

for most people that lifestyle gets boring past a certain age, user
you're looking at a man who got diddled as a kid and is broken as a result and that's why he doesn't mind living like that

This. I've enjoyed the finer things of life more then 90% of Any Forumsusers most likely and now after all that the only thing I want is to be left in peace and place video games alone

Attached: 1642558766914.png (641x355, 211.33K)

This.

>Women would rather spend their prime sharing a high value male than bring peace to the world and settle for an incel
Enjoy the Leo scraps, trad "men"

they're breeding niggers. behaving like a nigger creates the same result. the white man needs sons and heirs, not bastards.

>being so weak you let a woman’s emotions bring you down
Kys already faggot

/thread

Get fucked. I'm marrying and breeding a Eastern European woman or a Castiza Latina. It's almost a coin toss at this point. I'm going to teach my kids to hate Jews, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO SIMP AND GET KEKED BY THE FAMILY COURTS BECAUSE THE JEWS SAY SO

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-dont-look-up.jpg (1201x720, 80.22K)

I'm defending the idea of marriage and family.

I'll admit, fewer & fewer in this modern world are worth it. So many beautiful women that could have been A+ wives wasted, disgraced and defiled themselves as internet prostitutes. You can't have children with them as you can image the torment they will face when they find mummy online.

surrounding myself with young whores who are only there because i own a boat would feel fucking terrible desu. i'd rather be alone than have people pretend to like me based on money and fame.