I can't be the only one who thinks a nuclear exchange would be pretty great

I can't be the only one who thinks a nuclear exchange would be pretty great.

It's either that or spend the next 50 years of my life rotting inside globohomo, dying slowly inside.

Attached: _85829409_nuke_cut.jpg (976x549, 75.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. It would be much better to literally rot from the inside from the nuclear fallout. OP is a child.

This only works if Israel is the target.

Yeah I'd be fine with it I don't live near any place that would get hit. Good luck citycels

Attached: FMOS2jhVIAEliuW.jpg (640x703, 41.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0

Hey Davos, how's it going?

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

You're a retarded 1pbtID shill.

No, we were all 15 at one point.

Yea I think it would be pretty hilarious seeing all these Any Forums neckbears forced to go off to war. You supposedly love death and destruction right? Let's how much of an internet edgelord you are when actual men are shooting at you.

Humanity probably doesn't have the nuts left for a nuclear exchange.

I would feverishly and vigorously masturbate if leftists started dying by the millions.

Counterpoint: I watch you guys get nuked from a comfy cabin in the middle of nowhere. I wait until you're all dead then I go to your old homes and steal everything, impregnate all of your relatives and proceed to go back to my comfy cabin

Attached: FMdmSRTXwAc0cRQ.jpg (1417x1415, 149.9K)

>Any Forums incel expects anyone to believe he's capable of being self sufficient or being with a woman

lol
keep cheering on pointless war and death from the safety of your mother's basement

How is a nuclear winter supposed to stop globohomo? Governments literally have contingency plans to continue their governing from inside bunkers. Not joking, either.

Pretty everything, including women, would be decimated. Sorry to burst your bubble.

if you think a nuclear war would be a good thing, you are already dead inside. this is it for you.

It would, seeing as everything would be destroyed

If you want to die, just go to the closest bank and blow it up bro. You would rather take the whole world with you for a suicide cult than just face our own fucking problems, caused by our own apathy and complacency. Shameful

It would be very amazing.
Aliens & Dolphins would appear to liberate us in the aftermath.

Attached: EZUtdZ5X0AEMusi.jpg (1200x600, 30.17K)

Life will only get harder, neo- feudalism is here

>It's either that or spend the next 50 years of my life rotting inside globohomo
just embrace it. Have gay sex, get your wife to fuck a black dude and have a cool island drink. Life can be good.

Attached: seeething.jpg (782x825, 35.26K)

if you wanna die just kys.

youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8
Just nuke it all, ill die with the kikes and be happy about it.

Attached: 1638319147089.jpg (255x218, 27.1K)

>I can't be the only one
nah, plenty of misfit losers out there in their basements

Same, OP.

if we have a nuc exchange it will be because globo decided it will help move us toward a global currency, if we dont have a nuc exchange it will be because globo decided it would hamper their efforts. have babys, raise them right and embrace nationalism,,. for everyone.

I just want London to be nuked

RESOOTERS? WE HAVE A RESOOTER THREAD?

Attached: v-DNMPGaF5RQ1D4lP0kWQe9olnmiqejNN-WtPzffWO0.jpg (1920x1080, 408.96K)

Honestly I would rather be gangraped then die a slow and painful death from radiation decay.

Most people have no idea just how fucking horrifying and painful radiation sickness can be.

Attached: 1_bHYEOlQApg8vOXcc0Xw9CA.jpg (750x443, 85.52K)

Nukes would be merciful compared to what could be unleashed.

I'd like to see the cities nuked so all the scum gang families die. They ruined everything.

>Such a pussy he can't even take himself out of his own misery and prays big daddy Putin does it for him with le big nukes
I hate people like you the most,I didn't think I would find a more detestable group of people in my entire life but here we here,the "people" who only support war and Putin because they prefer a swift death,traitor.If I am to go to war with these people I swear to God I am killing you all in your sleep and stuffing your cock in your mouths

I admit there is a part of me that hopes for the nuclear apocalypse

Depends on your location really.

Naw. A nuke is boom and done. Maybe fallout. But within a short period the horror is mostly over. The Soviet Union into the Russian Federation cooked up some nerve agents where they can persist indefinitely in the soil and can be made vaporous again with rainfall where even a trace contact is lethal. You can reclaim and clean up after a nuke. Bioweapons would turn major cities into necropoli.

Excuse me. Bio and chemical weapons.