You ever had your pee drank? My girlfriend really wants to try it. She wants to make me drink a lot of water...

You ever had your pee drank? My girlfriend really wants to try it. She wants to make me drink a lot of water, give me a blowjob, swallow my cum and then make me pee my post-cum piss right into her mouth. This is… a bit too lewd for me… lol

Attached: BC99B26E-1192-4FAB-85FA-15C36237CE28.jpg (320x240, 8.47K)

Do it you faggot, she is accepting you as a gigachad by submitting to you in the most degrading way possible.

Attached: 3CCE92D3-4386-4CDB-AC95-540AA822F333.jpg (1080x934, 337.59K)

2 girls one cup I miss the wild west tubes

Jav code me please

It might create an issue when she goes to pee out your pee but other than that do it nigger.

>never even held a girl's hand or had a girl look at me romantically
>23
>some nigga gets to do this

pain.

this is not appropriate material to post on the internet.
reported.

why would anyone agree to doing such a thing??

I had a girl tell me pee tastes better than cum

You are a faggot and your 'girlfriend' is a mentally ill homosexual man in a wig.

Do it you faggot leaf. Sure it's kinda gross, but it means she wants to submit to you completely.

Canadian Judaism. It doesnt get any better than this

Do it, then dump her an an hero his self

just 7 mo years until you can cast spells nigga, 34 here

sauce before you get banned faggot

put her on a leash and let her guzzle it from a bowl, perhaps do anal. wait, how is that political?

are you really 34yo wizard?
impressive, am 26

My wife has drank my piss & I've drank hers, we're usually drunk when we do it. Don't do it first thing in the am, your piss is rancid.

most people except aquafreshs and finngols can't stand the ammoniac taste in piss

>having a girlfriend
i really want to go back to the old days where normalfags like you were permabanned on sight. Any Forums doesn't give a fuck about 3dpd, this is a lolicon website. the preferred body type of Any Forums is pic related. now go away you lost normalfag loser

Attached: loli bitch island.jpg (1546x1546, 199.71K)

Holy fuck I want it so much. Also did it a little to my bitchy ex.
Based and Alpha Male-pilled.

what kinda magic (of course i understand you cannot reveal secrets) is an entry level wizard capable of? Do powers scale with age?

I hate that women like this shit. My ex loved when I got mad at her and said shit about women deserving rape or whatever. She'd turn from a shrill muh rights bitch into a giggly little whore. It was kind of hot but women really aren't human the way that men are.

when I was drunk I peed in the empty bottle and took a sip. it is salty and pee-like. pretty much exactly how you imagine it

>the most degrading way possible.
So innocent

Jesus Christ wtf happened to this board?

Attached: 2ED2DA89-6650-49AE-B15C-436DB9CC482C.jpg (1170x1643, 1.09M)

>women really aren't human the way that men are
Females are like clay or play-dooh — you get what you (or her parents in past) make from her.

Shit was fake

yes I had an ex that loved it in the shower
Always remember tho to get them to tongue your anus cos after you break up, she will never be able to undo her tongue being in your anus

FUCK YOU!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEE

Not even that lewd, I've drank my piss a few times out of curiosity. It's aight just like salty slightly off tasting water. Tasted better than tons of things I've consumed otherwise so shut the fuck up and please your whore by urinating on her face.