Hey Any Forums, please tell me what will happen next with Russia and Ukraine conflict...

hey Any Forums, please tell me what will happen next with Russia and Ukraine conflict. My family thinks I'm a prophet because I always predict future events. Just like I predicted everything about pandemic, but all I actually do is browse Any Forums kek

Attached: 1636272263032.jpg (2048x2048, 1.29M)

Predict that youll all be dead before 2023

>Just like I predicted everything about pandemic
No you didnt

Or trannys kek

Attached: Happiness.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Op has a sage dildo stuffed up his ass

Taiwan will be invaded

Attached: 9F520391-5EAC-45CA-BD32-35F440797616.jpg (453x604, 58.8K)

Your family are pathetic and stupid and you have the genes of pathetic stupid people coursing through your veins.

Russia wins. The west sends thoughts and prayers.

Belarus will be integrated into Russia finally to help offset the economic sanctions it will receive

Must be nice.
I’m basically Cassandra for my family. Everyone thinks I’m a crackpot no matter how many times I’m right

Do you just say the opposite of what Any Forums says? That's how I predicted the invasion of Ukraine. It works 100% of the time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 11.56.34 AM.png (714x147, 61.76K)

Heh. :D

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755.44K)

>Conquers Ukraine
> Split it in half, conserving the east part with agreement of NATO fucking off from Russia borders.
> Zelensky back to raping children in his "second" country.
> JewSA back to business as usual corrupting west neo-Ukraine to get gibs from gas companies
> Macron back to getting fucked by pack of niggers as usual
> Germoney green party getting assraped due to gas price skyrocketting
> China taking note on how to get Taiwan
> Reddit back to kvetching

>My family thinks I'm a prophet because I always predict future events.
Well, user, this is likely the leadup to the Ezekiel 38 war.

You can check out unsealed dot org and find some more info. Also, Prophecy Watchers youtube channel. No shit. We are that close to the return of Jesus Christ.

If you're going to prophesy, do it right.

Attached: 1605999846046.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

Nothing. It'll be over in 10 or 20 days and it'll be forgotten - it is just a part of geopoliticing, no one at that level gives a fuck about the people who will have died

I predict that what happens next is unpredictable.

Well played.

same here, people think im a genius just by telling them what i read here Lmao everybody knows me in the city and ask about whats gonna happen and what to do

US motivates (read bribes with a lot of virgin goats) Taliban to take back Russia and...they follow thru!

Attached: intredasting!!.jpg (457x664, 59.69K)

have fun, fun times ahead

Attached: the plan of claus.jpg (966x1024, 178.36K)

That's quite a combo.

Well played indeed user

>hey Any Forums, please tell me what will happen next with Russia and Ukraine conflict.
Nothing. Literally nothing.

The West is a paper tiger pretending its ready to fight a war.

Attached: US Military - Twats and Fags.png (1024x3496, 2.87M)

The rod and ring will strike.

Attached: US Military - Twats and Fags2.png (1860x1672, 3.43M)

keks dropping like flies

Attached: kek.gif (552x470, 715.63K)

Attached: US Military - Twats and Fags 3, Also Niggers.png (1854x1446, 1.45M)

Indeed

He'll take Ukraine and posture like he's going to fuck with Finland. But he'll ultimately just cement Russian authority there and utilize their resources for international leverage.

Attached: US Military.jpg (545x1024, 98.2K)

Russia will destroy Ukraine's army and then open diplomacy. The separated entities will become permanent, possibly annexed, there will be a buffer zone, Ukraine will become somewhat demilitarized and nato members will participate and co sign a treaty which will declare Ukraine to be neutral territory and remain outside of nato. Basically everything Putin demanded before this completely unnecessary war.

sounds straight out of the bible tbdesu

What will most likely really happen is this
>Russia has to retreat due to NATO+USA interference
> this chain of events makes Russia prep for all out war in the next 10 years
> China/Russia/Iran/NK make strategic pacts that ensure mutual war on all fronts
> this will force US to go back to isolationism in order to prepare for a counter attack 5 years after

That’s worst case scenario, best case scenario is
>Russia takes Ukraine and shuts up for a while while they make a new coalition of states.

In reality Russia could very well have an Islamic extremist coup very soon on their own soil

Look up the Perestroika Deception and work your way from there

Hint: The WEF is a sleeper cell

yikes

WEF is far too vocal to be a sleeper cell.

Oh NATO and the US have been baiting Russia into this shit for a fat minute. North Macedonia was the last straw. Anyone that can’t see that Russia has been bullied into this corner is a fool. I get “muh communists” but a system that back opposition into a corner like this leads to war. I blame every single president since 1990 that hasn’t tried bridging that gap to allow Russia into NATO

The elites want 80-90% of the world population dead by 2030 so I unironically think Western Europe is getting nuked.

Niggers will tongue my anus