BREAKING: US seizing Putin’s bank account

What does Putin do now?

Attached: putin.png (1036x220, 49.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finbold.com/almost-1-trillion-infused-into-gold-in-last-30-days-as-russia-ukraine-war-begins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use his russian bank account

Shit putin was suppossed to venmo me 5 dollars

>What does Putin do now?
buy his bad dragon toys with credit card instead

>use his russian bank account
he won't be able to buy anything aside from vodka.

Buy Bitcoin ofcourse

Attached: 1645818870250.jpg (400x400, 18.36K)

PUTYKINS (SHORT LITTLE DICTATOR)
IS THE PERMANENT TSAR OF RUSSIA

THE STATE IS HIS BANK ACCOUNT
ALL OF RUSSIA BELONGS TO HIM

he can buy anything he wants, hes the president and not a cattle nigger that needs a new iphone or an xbox

do they really think he didn't anticipate this?

Head down and go for a swim Scrooge McDuck style in his vault of billions

What more does a russian need?

kek

just use his face as wallet, who's gonna ask him for change?

Putin has already moved his money into Bitcoin.

kek implying this will affect quite literally the richest man in the world and that this wasn't anticipated

Buckweath

use give send go instead

Putin keeps a couple of grand in his wallet at all times. He’s going to be OK for cash for at least a couple of weeks.

sellout homo burgers cant comprehend what a real man is like who loves his people and country.

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x253, 11.14K)

Vitalik’s father basically had his autistic son create Ethereum to launder money for Putin.

bearmarket

Putin is a doggcoin kind of guy.

His daughters are going to be pissed.

Attached: 11C8CF5C-830B-4897-A7BF-8CD1B70B072E.jpg (1360x765, 247.82K)

BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING

Netflix just announced that putin's personal account will be irreversibly terminated, disney and amazon are considering to take similar steps

>implying Putin has a bank account in his own name in USSA

did he donate to the canadian truckers or something?

finbold.com/almost-1-trillion-infused-into-gold-in-last-30-days-as-russia-ukraine-war-begins/
I don't think he's worried about some 1s and 0s

Attack poland

not the disney+

Russia has every mineral and resource in the world that is available on Earth. Russia could be cut off from the global economy and be fine. He has warned us for TWO years that he is ready to be forced offline from SWIFT.

Western homos don't stand a chance. I hope a NATO nation gets fucking nuked. Hopefully Washington D.C. to be honest. That masonic cathedral needs to be obliterated.

Not enough
They should unironically ban every russian politician, from parliament to city council member of 30 people village from everything outside of russia, banks, travel phone calls etc.. Same with owners of companies registered in russia, even shareholders. Make every russian upperclass suffer so they end this evil war

Putin?

More like Puto getting his bank account fucked

though doubt he cares nigger must be senile at this point in time.

He was fully aware that this cowardly attack on a sovereign nation would cause severe consequences, this is the price he has to pay.

Attached: 1_nqDN9NX6NMrKAdxNwZDdCg.jpeg.jpg (1024x683, 116.6K)

Russia should become a tax haven for dissident Americans.

Attached: US-to-cut-ties-with-major-Russian-banks-if-Ukraine.jpg (1200x797, 88.36K)

Putin is the richest man on earth
He doesn’t care about any sanctions
This is all meaningless

Putin is filthy rich but I doubt he keeps much of it here

CHOCK AREA
FORMERLY SNEED AREA

VTB IS TOTALLY FUCKED
AS IS SBERBANK

if he actually has his money in an American bank he deserves to lose it, that said I don't think cancelling Putin's costco membership will slow him down much