Is russia or the USA correct about ukraine?

i'm a bit more on russia's side.

Attached: IMG_4378.jpg (828x1225, 620.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAEHz3yi_K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does she shit with that thing?

GOD i wish my ass were that fat bros

Spoiler they all want you to die

>Spoiler they all want you to die
i already want to die :/

Seriously, why are white women growing bigger and bigger asses? What chemicals are they putting in the water?

Go to any gym and check out who’s in the squat rack, smith machine, cable machine with foot attachments… They’re just growing ass.

I'm all for it

>Seriously, why are white women growing bigger and bigger asses?
Because they are whores

My god imagining using her bum as a pillow and just sliding in between as you sleep waking deep inside and surrounded by her crack.

is her asshole big too?

AAAAAHHHH NNOOO I'M LOSING MY MIND

looks like blah gigi

its literally all brazillain butt lifts. these women are all obese but have surgery done to push all their fat to their ass

There's no way anyone is attracted to this.

Deisy Garcia is a fugly spic, not white
Also consider white men selecting white women for big butts can have a big eugenic effect in just a couple of generations. Genes are funny like that.
Gen 1 big butt --> Gen 2 bigger butt --> Gen 3 astro sized giga butt
S a g e

I am, nigga. Watchu gun do bout it whyte boii

Both sides have legitimate grievances which have complex historical and geopolitical causes. Both sides have also had blood on their hands and aren't stellar examples of good government. Of course, by being the aggressor here, Russia is the worst offender. But it does not alleviate the problems that needless meddling into the complex politics of that region by the US has created in the region.

At this point, pick your side the same way you would choosing a sports team or which pokemon version to get for the game boy. It's meaningless anyways.

So why don't male powerlifters have massive bubble butts? These women don't have muscular glutes, they have big fat asses but relatively small waists.

Correct.

Braaaaapp

when in doubt, I choose the home team, user

whitest man in belgium right here
regardless, the US and NATO should fuck off and keep focusing their propaganda machines in producing more söyboys and trannies

> "I need to formulate an opinion on something with no impact on my life"
waste of time
go outside
vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1615930837070.jpg (1280x720, 203.16K)

Here is your answer.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAEHz3yi_K8

99.9% of white dicks would not be big enough to get past her cheeks.
That filters 100% of chuds

Then blacks much less

Attached: 1644895235288m.jpg (1024x579, 160.49K)

Russia and USA are goy-cave theatre you clueless brainlet. Both sides want you dead get a clue.

Faggot

It is irrelevant who is 'right', what does that even mean? Ukraine cannot simply choose to remove itself out of Russia's sphere of influence, that's not how reality works. If you want to have such independence you need an appropriate amount of deterrence, which given the strategic importance of the region means nuclear weapons and lots of them. Imagine if the middle-east pledged allegiance to China. Would we hear about the glories of national sovereignity under these circumstances?

Bump

Kek Nice “source” malding whitoid

Attached: E5F328AD-25EA-4826-B53B-4418EEB52824.jpg (434x140, 26.61K)

That ass is tailor-made for BBC.

There is no way she can wipe properly

yes and

fucking saudi arabia