I'm so jealous

I'm so jealous

Attached: 1645814880074.jpg (666x634, 115.83K)

Ok

Jealous of what ? Of some instagram whore looking bitch and his caveman boyfriend ?

jealous of the volksturm?

Bakelite mags are nice, they have no idea what they're getting into.

Fighting a war with a woman doesn't sound like fun to me. You would have to protect her and she would be horrified by my recognizing everyone as an enemy combatant and opposition to taking prisoners.

The love the two of them have for one another. The unconditional, everlasting love. The do or die, we're halves of a whole experiencing life separated but together.

>finger on trigger not on guard

Slavic doomer got a gf?

>unconditional love from a woman
get a dog if that's what you're looking for

Attached: i laff.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

You’re naive. The moment he dies, she’s going to go for another guy.

they wouldnt survive 10 minutes at the frontline ... instagram attention whoring zoomers

You should be.
Can`t wait for them to get their eye sockets raped by Chechens.

I agree. the sound they make you when you stick it in is so cosmic.

>unconditional love
>woman
You have never had a girlfriend. I don’t mean that offensively, but it’s clear to see.

Attached: smug frog.png (225x225, 73.27K)

now this is fucking bait

The finger is not on the trigger it is on the grip below the trigger guard...

Only men think like that
Women think Disney fairytales are dumb af. They don't believe in real love or princessnor any of that cartoons stuff. Women are ultra edgelords by nature. Psychopaths. Blood thirsty. Violent and edgy. They also think of themselves above any men. For them we are just dumb pets.

God damn, so true.......

based. sad that most of this board has never felt the love of a woman. in the face of death she picks up a weapon with u and smiles, retarded indeed but thats a woman

And when she dies, he may go for another girl

scratch woman.
:(

They just married the day before from what I heard.
But dying in the fight against the mongol horde is a feasible option if you are going to get "denazifiied" by Putin anyway.

this post consumed too much hollywood

Men actually move on much faster after their spouses die, statistically.