/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1642 - Decades Happen Edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Gunfights in northern kiev
The Russian military has disabled 82 military facilities of Ukraine
DPR and LPR officially went on the offensive to liberate the territories of the DPR and LPR.
OBSE is evacuating all of their staff from Ukraine
Crimea will resume its waterflow from Dnepr by tomorrow
Martial law has been introduced in Ukraine
>Syria
SANA reports three Syrian soldiers killed, and material damage was caused by IDF strikes that targeted sites near Damascus Airport and other locations
>Ethiopia
Egypt calls for urgent negotiations with Ethiopia/Sudan on dam
>Iran
Hossein Amirabdollahian said in his first reaction on Thursday following Russias invasion of Ukraine the crisis is “rooted in NATOs provocations”
>Sahel
Nigeria 'surprised' and did not condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine or call for the cessation of hostilities

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT

Attached: FMXgtRoXIAMfYLM.jpg (1200x670, 155.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lJPr-L6gNo
nitter.net/DrAlakbarov/status/1497294370017579015
2ch
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/1497297085623902215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holding out for kino webms

Attached: YESSS2.jpg (498x492, 38.39K)

russians are sending in muzzies as cannon fodder. a lot of the "russians" corpses you see are actually subjugated muzzies.

Attached: muzzie puppet dead.webm (350x640, 713.09K)

Lenin is right, as usual

Thanks for the breads bulgaranon

Attached: 1624653904820.png (1200x900, 54.86K)

Lenin's analysis of imperialism is pretty outdated though.

God bless the russian army and god bless the russian people

I advise ukranian apes to surrender and avoid an useless jewish blood sacrifice

Hello boys, have >we taken Kiev yet?

Blessed 7s
Dude is overtaking the entire column too
>ORDERS ARE ORDERS, STRAIGHT TO BERLIN

Attached: crimea-memes-soviet-reunion.jpg (550x550, 42.17K)

Reposting the itinerary for the coming days, or what's claimed anyways.

>Tomorrow the second phase of the operation will begin. Polite people will become tougher,” one polite person writes to me.

>Actually, the layout is simple.

>Ukrainians were given eight years to somehow rethink reality. But they mistook our Christian patience for weakness and continued to spit in our faces. People didn't understand.

>The Ukrainians were given two days. There were naive but honest hopes for some semblance of the Crimean scenario. The Russian army went into action with a limited and targeted use of weapons - with the intention of clearing stoned heads and giving a chance for a relatively bloodless solution to the conflict. That is, as it is fashionable to say now, "Russia has not even started yet." The next stage of exhortation and admonition ended in nothing. People again did not understand anything and continue to clown around.

>The second stage is already a full-fledged war with the use of the entire range of weapons and without Russian Orthodox humanism in relation to "warriors of light, warriors of good."

>I hope my "polite man" is right, and tomorrow this crazy Ukrainian caliphate will finally be bombarded and covered in blood.

>Time is over.

Attached: 16458154315130.png (603x544, 149.44K)

Two more weeks

REPOSTING

>Tomorrow the second phase of the operation will begin. Polite people will become tougher,” one polite person writes to me.

>Actually, the layout is simple.

>Ukrainians were given eight years to somehow rethink reality. But they mistook our Christian patience for weakness and continued to spit in our faces. People didn't understand.

>The Ukrainians were given two days. There were naive but honest hopes for some semblance of the Crimean scenario. The Russian army went into action with a limited and targeted use of weapons - with the intention of clearing stoned heads and giving a chance for a relatively bloodless solution to the conflict. That is, as it is fashionable to say now, "Russia has not even started yet." The next stage of exhortation and admonition ended in nothing. People again did not understand anything and continue to clown around.

>The second stage is already a full-fledged war with the use of the entire range of weapons and without Russian Orthodox humanism in relation to "warriors of light, warriors of good."

>I hope my "polite man" is right, and tomorrow this crazy Ukrainian caliphate will finally be bombarded and covered in blood.

>Time is over.

t. Anna

Attached: russ kharkov.jpg (497x475, 19.01K)

Any word on the amphibious landings in Odessa?

putler is finished
there's no way they can tolerate taking 3x the casualty rate of the superior ukrainian forces

Rape webms when?

Attached: 1623664177328.png (593x1345, 1.3M)

Maniac

Putin just threatened Sweden and Finland, looks like Russia is planning to revive the 3rd Reich.
Why are the Chechens letting themselves be used by Muscovite scums as cannon fodder against the Hohols?

Soon

Attached: images.png (713x430, 38.82K)

BASED ZOOMER RUS TANK COLUMN MAKING SOVIET KNUCKLES MEME REAL
What IS THIS TIME LINE

Attached: BLYAT.png (418x238, 70.64K)

this. why are we so fast tho, used to be more comfy

they're still holding back their aviation and literally walking through towns and cities leaving behind a few armored vehicles
wtf are they planning? they think the hohol army is going to defect or surrender?

analysis or proposed solutions?

Oh no that sucks rip Mahomedov gone too soon

Attached: 1500123005807.jpg (566x590, 99.28K)

Will it begin at dawn like the first day or just after midnight?

Attached: samuel.gif (640x640, 3.51M)

good quote

How many hours until morning?
I'm guessing that's when Putin gives the go ahead to massacre everything that moves

so they're going to ramp up the war crimes since they got humiliated in the last 2 days

Hopefully

Events overtake us my friend, they are still very comfy for me at least

Attached: 1618074172103.png (1588x1102, 683.67K)

>Powerful blast at Myrhorod airfield in Poltava Oblast.

>Russian bombardment happening on multiple places.

nitter.net/DrAlakbarov/status/1497294370017579015

His feed looks like shit now, he's regurgitating propaganda frequently

How can you tell the Mehmets from the Johnnies?

It almost11pm Moscow time. If we see a shake up in the morning it won't be for several hours

they got a lot on their hands to do to cach up to you droning of civilians or destroying refineries and choking cities here

>In Ukraine, they report on the landing of troops of the Russian Armed Forces in the village of Pavlovka, Zhytomyr region, a Donbass Today correspondent reports.

>The State Service of Ukraine for Emergency Situations reports the landing of Russian troops in the village of Pavlovka, Popelnyansky district, Zhytomyr region. The strength of the RF Armed Forces is currently unknown.

t. vatink sources

2ch dot hk/wm/src/3794126/16458180605340.mp4

Attached: 1645774931827.png (320x339, 124.73K)

ACELERATE

>wtf are they planning? they think the hohol army is going to defect or surrender?

A holol army is no more, just a bunch of scattered units here and there, the russians are chatting and casually walking all over ukraine

I think Ukraine is 7 hours ahead of EST so it'd be around 10PM there now.

classic slavic whataboutism

Actually now that I think about it, same happened with Timur during the siege of Baghdad.
Afterwards when he lost patience, he let his army loose

Village in question, shouldn't have used a dumb meme

Attached: 16458180605401.png (589x437, 150.12K)

Kino

#Russia is preparing a group of the Syrian militias (pro-Assad) from Raqqa northeast Syria to go and fight in #Ukraine.
The Initial group registered about 200 fighters in the last 48 hours.

twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/1497297085623902215

OH NO NO NO NO

Kiev is about to fall, and Russia isn't even trying. This is only a fifth of their power and might