Supports Ukraine

>supports Ukraine
>talks like a redditor/twitter user

Attached: yvx9i65l75g41.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

many such cases, although i care about either side seeing young men die makes me sick

Hmmmmm that Sussy globo homo shills

it's just like in my video games

The kikes want us to hate Russia. That's their only goal right now. Don't let the shills win.

Yeah when this whole thing started, I said all the ukraine posters had a "YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAYYYYY!" vibe to them.

Y’all a bunch of hypocrites

For a group of people that say the only way to be based and red pilled is to go live in the woods, embrace a pseudo Amish lifestyle, worship Ted K, farm, hunt, fish, collect rainwater, don’t follow the news cycle, and embrace the clown world you all won’t shut the fuck Up about the Ukraine Russian invasion and Covid cdc bullshit and stop consuming the news

Not listening to what Any Forums says anymore y’all niggas be 2 faced retarded gay wads and your shit is whack

Such many cases

I thought ukraine was full of nazis, thats what they said

No shit dude.

Attached: 5441EB00-C169-44DC-8ECE-D92AC78A9AB0.jpg (1170x1831, 1.34M)

It is. But Ukraine is irrelevant. They just want to prop up Russia as a supervillain, connect right wingers to Russia, and stage false flag attacks on the western world and blame Russia.

The "nazis" are not what you think they are.
They are not respected by any right-wing circle in Europe. That's because they are this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio and are funded by this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

Do not listen to the media and their lies. They WANT you to support them so that you turn into NATO zogbots a la Gladio.

>Nigger!
Nigger!
>Nigger!
Nigger!
>Nigger!
Nigger!

Go! Hohols! Go!

better now?

Attached: capture-20220225-142723.png (700x293, 190.5K)

You're hilarious sweaty

Attached: 1645589334330.gif (220x220, 141.77K)

>be a canadian

sold out to chinese interest
Day of the rake soon cucknadian you and your love for snow niggers will end soon

you cuck.

I can't support Ukraine without it being cringe. Life really is pain and suffering no matter what.

Attached: What.png (2250x2250, 218.12K)

Reminder that both biden and putin are kike lovers
Reminder that both biden and putin's kids have married jews
Reminder that all of biden and putin's grandkids are full-blooded kikes
Reminder that (((they))) hate you, they hate you with every fiber of their being, they want you; broke, destitute, angry, weak, fat, hopeless and your children raped and murdered!

Throw Trump in there too.

you have to go back
the only people who give a fuck about trump are cuckservatives who worship kikes and reddit users like you

It is all so tiresome. None of these faggots are going to change our minds. There is a bigger chance they stay here and become aware of their masters.

Im just saying people need to be reminded.

trump is irrelevant in this thread, the only reason to bring him up in this thread is if you were actively thinking about him which makes you either a cuckservative or a faggot from reddit
in either case you have to go back

>talks like a redditor
what, like speaking their slang? like saying redditor instead of reddit.com user?

why do they come here?
just to get bullied?

Attached: 1645123725024.jpg (500x467, 84.41K)