What the hell is this? Lego for 90s sitcoms?

us.zavvi.com/toys-lego/lego-the-friends-apartments-tv-show-set-for-adults-10292/13483545.html?autocomplete=productsuggestion&affil=awin&utm_content=http://www.slickdeals.net&utm_term=Discount Code&utm_source=AWin-166580&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin&awc=6037_1645817164_51c0d7bf0f79fed5539ac1f3a6fa81a6

Attached: 81vyCKGfTsL.jpg (2000x2000, 450.39K)

Saw the seinfeld one at walmart recently. A hearty chuckle and I moved on. Not sure who the intended audience is considering zoomer children have no idea what Seinfeld or Friends is.

reddit

It is for the adults. I work at a tech company and there are more than a few corporate non autist types who openly admit to buying this stuff.

Not hating on it. I have retarded hobbies too. But it is gay let us not pretend.

I’m surprised they don’t have “The Office” as a set.

seinfeld is a hit with zoomers on Netflix

i actually want the seinfeld one

>Not sure who the intended audience is
S0ys

women want to buy legos but complained they are too hard to assemble, so lego made playset legos like this for females.

I fucking hate modern Lego
It's all officially license IP shit now
Back when they did their own in-house shit it wad way better
>space police\futuron\ice planet
>aquanauts\hydronauts\stingrays
>rock raiders
Sad to see its basically all globohomo IPs now.

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 13.41K)

The market for grown adults that buy expensive lego sets already exist. It would be pretty sweet to build that $600 death star though.

Yes actually, they do know. Go to a hot topic or spencers in the states, a store for "edgy" teens who skate and smoke herb. Filled with 90s sitcom merch. You're just a boomer not realizing that 90s is now considered vintage. Your old pokemon cards are vintage.

Could this BE any more cringe?

What's Darth Vader doing there?

Yes. Just wait for next year's globohomo sets.

Look at this shit
This is a mother fucking SPACE POLICE OFFICER
This dude is on his way to BRUTALIZE AND ABUSE SPACE NIGGERS
His name is whatever the fuck you want it to be
His backstory is whatever the fuck you want it to be
He does not take shit from ANYONE

Attached: 250px-3015_Space_Police_Car.jpg (250x178, 15.96K)

why'd they make it so small? msrp is $150 but you only get enough bricks for 2 apartments? you don't even get their bedrooms. the fuck? for $150 you should at least get the whole apartment building. why the hell is this shit so expensive?

Attached: 1469287845655.jpg (1869x957, 271.19K)

>Could this BE any more cringe?
Yes, it could be a LEGO set depicting a modern tv show with faggots and people having sex with niggers and cum everywhere. So yeah, It can get worse.

Attached: 1608561144185.gif (208x200, 2.03M)

Legos are retarded. The price and paying for it is mental retardation.

There's literally a 'Queer Eye' set.

I miss the Lego from 2005-2015
I'm sure most people will agree that it was the best decade for Lego.

>why the hell is this shit so expensive?
Because LEGOs are made in Europe by white people. White hands cost more money.

t. Mexipoor

>I didn't believe you then I looked....
I'm flipping sides again. Fuck Ukraine, please just genocide the planet Mr. Putin.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 3.01.26 PM.png (1342x702, 1.36M)

No, the reason it's expensive is because the plastics they use are high quality.

To me the red flag was the mediocre 'Kingdoms'

Checked and that too. The founder of LEGO was a Danish guy who revolutionized plastic mold injection.

Being poor is GOOD, that means you're less materialistic and give more value to other things in life.

This is the most Brazilian post of all time.
Sorry fren, but now you know.
Also, Melissa and Doug are jews.

Indeed he did. Honestly Lego is one of the best toys in history. If I had the choice to either gift a game disc or a Lego to someone, I'd choose the former.

Koreans love lego. Kek

Ok Consoomer, keep buying useless shit you don't need.

My red flag moment was Ninjago. IPs go Asian before they go gay.

Also, what does checked mean?

who the fuck is janice?

Typical leaf. Just buy the ones you like. And the ones you don't they can discontinue.

Or you can have kids and give it to them.

Or you can just grow up and no play with Lego sets.

It's for kids.