Why are modern men not developing beyond childhood?

Why are modern men not developing beyond childhood?

Attached: 1645817293909.jpg (1024x768, 215.71K)

Not my problem.

>Waaaah stop having hobbies
>Spend your time fostering hatred on Any Forums

Because too many faggots said:
>Not my problem.

awwww you want more strong men in the world so you can get buttfucked more often you gay little buttslut?

Bad fathers

>hobbies
>consoom
Not a hobby faggot

Cringe bro, you posted cringe.

because they are mindless cretins addicted to distractions much like this board. this is your marvel.

>can only communicate with memes
>idea of culture is to CONSOOOOM children's cartoons
>constantly comparing reality to pop culture garbage

90% chance you're a fat, mantitted loser IRL

Attached: 1645816215840.jpg (778x338, 50.8K)

Hobbies are fine, funkopops are cringe

>spending time on pixels on a screen
>hobby
pic one

He should've posted on Any Forums instead, that's the thing a real man would do, right?

It's nice to see a happy and attentive father posing with his son's collection of action figures.

You whites don’t have a rite of passage

Not my problem.

>hobby
>spending all your money on plastic that you don't interact with in anyway.
wow much hobby so fun

That manchild has amassed more wealth than your whole lineage combined OP.

Any Forums sure is insecure about men with hobbies

Society doesn't want men, so boys stayed in the the playground of their mind.

why would they?

user i can sell you a cancun timeshare for 15k per year. time slots are limited to 6 hours. don't you want to invest?

Chemicals in the water.

You can't tell people they are making a mistake anymore. That's "bullying"

This but unironically

What opportunities or imperatives would he have to do so? What would it even look like?

His immediate world is essentially infantile, and more importantly, nihilistic. “To be an adult” is no longer an admirable value.

The women are just as bad

Consooming isn't a hobby

"you are not allowed to criticize literal manchildren CONSOOMING capeshit funko pops and kike media."
Why does pointing out negative character traits make you seethe so much?

Attached: Apply pressure.png (569x657, 811.96K)

>thread is full of literal bugmen who have no conception of what it's like to be a man

pathetic

Attached: 1639820731606.jpg (828x550, 188.86K)

Its a step up, discussing politics and society over star wars toys is more adult I would say even if a lot of it is shitposting. Of course, more people becoming politically aware isn't good those in control so yeah.

Because there is nothing left to grow up for.

Attached: 1645519791907.webm (592x1280, 2.35M)

>much like this board. this is your marvel
uh at least I know about world affairs through a schizophrenic lens, sweatie

>buying garbage
>hobby
Pick one

consooming tacky chinese made trash isn't a hobby

shit parents

Developing is fucking gay. There is nothing for modern men

Boomers and their fucking faggy ass boomer culture infected an entire generation of men with “not my problem” syndrome. Boomers are grandmasters of pretending to give a shit about the things that offer them the most social credit without actually lifting a finger while also offsetting as much responsibility as humanly possible onto the next guy in line. Boomers did this, millennials are the children of a lethargic as fuck generation.

american lives are all about getting laid, from age 11 to age 64 all american men and women do what they need to do to netflix and chill

Attached: 1635947753001.jpg (468x289, 91.63K)

Because noninitiation

Sorry about your inside out penis

>Why are modern men not developing beyond childhood?
Modern women have stunted their growth.

> play with womanz
NO

What's in it for me?

a couple reasons:
Lower testosterone rates due to estrogens in our environment has made weak men
There is simply no reward for being a father in the west
Men and white men are constantly bashed, why try when nobody respects or cares about us?
The desire for a woman can be quickly cleared after post-nut clarity and hobbies don't bitch back at you to take out the trash or work harder to support her stupid spending habits.

I now only live to care for myself because as a man, nobody will ever take care of me, nobody will ever love me except for my own mother and I realize this truth. I'd rather but play vidya and work just enough to pay rent

Attached: tumblr_ni07irifkI1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg (900x900, 314.78K)

>that pic
The only way to make the situation "perfectly clear" is with pop culture references.

Attached: 1632624215421.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Big heads and soulless black eyes are millinieals

there's no reason to
it's all going to collapse anyway
what did "growing up" get our boomer parents? a mortgage, a gay son, and a daughter who whores herself on onlyfans?

Because they aren't required to learn any real skills, only tricks that make money. Then they relax in the only way they've ever known how: tv and vidya games, accompanied by yummy snacks.

Attached: soy evans.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

I was hoping they were old gaymes. This is just fucking lame.

adulting is cringe. marrying and raising a baby is based.

what a based lad

A hobby is something like fishing, hunting, panting, bodybuilding. Not mindlessly buying.

>Its a step up, discussing politics and society over star wars toys is more adult
It really isn't.
>Of course, more people becoming politically aware isn't good those in control so yeah.
What are you going to do, peacefully protest and get buck broken for that?

A room full of useless plastic. What. a fool.

>adulting
Jfc I cringed so hard I had a stroke

It's honestly embarrassing how pathetic fed niggers have gotten. Why don't you guys release antifa and the blacks again so we can watch livestreams of it while playing video games.

no reason to, why not live a nice comfy life if you can?

Those are sports and art, not hobbies

Real men like you should be pleased. It means less competition.

>Consooming chinkshit
>Hobby
Be honest, it's you in OPs pic isn't it?

the goal is to find a boyfriendless girl to netflix and chill. this chandler dude actually had more of a sense of what he wanted than most american men, he would talk about the daughter he wanted to have with his boyfriendless girl

Attached: 1645025096157.jpg (986x1024, 105.28K)

These are the descendants of vikings.

Attached: 1627225297855.jpg (623x818, 246.16K)

>coin collecting
>stamp collecting
>gemology and rock collecting
Hoarding and consooming is a monke tier hobby, but one inherent in humans nonetheless. Like train loving with autists.

Because some fucking roastie divorce raped my father right out of my life so I have no idea how to be a man
I had to look up how to shave on fucking youtube

I told you not to tell my Any Forums friends about that

>Why are modern men not developing beyond childhood?
No children, no wife, no home
>Ok. Why don’t men have children?
Because they don’t marry, get married late, and lack the finances to support children.
>Ok, Why don’t men get married?
Painful divorce laws, lack of community, lack of home ownership, dependency on society for survival, lack of financial independence
> Ok, why don’t men have financial independence?
They can’t afford the initial down payment for a home, lack skills to own the full value of their labor, and lack the capacity to save money
> Ok, why is that?
I’m not answering all your questions. Do some research.

because why grow up when you can be an autist on youtube for some random strangers and a magic check shows up in the mail.
is there any other profession on earth that is so easy, cheap (biggest expense is a decent camera), requires no contact with people, requires no legit education or truthful conduct, yet pays so much?
all these youtubers have mental issues. and youtube just enables the behavior.
Maybe the USA can be next after Ukraine.

Holy shit from thumbnail i thought he was a prepping god, but know just another faggot manchild

You're here too faggot

>Real men like you should be pleased
Lol. Women get really passive aggressive because they just expect me to roll over and do whatever they want like their soiboy bf's did in the past. They eventually get used to it, but every new hole I have to rewire

the sad thing i did not had such fun toys like legos or game consoles in chiuldhood
when i became adult i had a period when i tried to buy these toys to feel like child again but except bit of dopamine rush it did nothing

thats what my dad said about my star wars stuff, and what i said about my kid's pokemon cards. we were both wrong.

Doesn’t the size of this guys pupils give you the general sense that there’s nothing but autopilot going on upstairs?

There's no point to growing out of childhood unless you have children or start a religion