You know it's going to end like this

You know it's going to end like this

Attached: putin dead.jpg (733x887, 82.4K)

Nothing of value is lost when straight men die.

kek they portrayed his botox bloated face accurately

you mean he hides away like hitler did and the master of the world advance their agenda forward even more while retards like you take the bait?

ya totally

You are retarded if you think Ukraine has any chance

Why would he kill himself after winning a war?

Fuck that nigger. In fact. I'll do it myself. I'll travel to Moscow later tonight and rape that nigger all night till he dies from color bleeding.

Do you enjoy reddit fag

Attached: Redditniggers.png (427x400, 12.25K)

from colon bleeding*

Even if he lost his "war", all he has to do is recall the troops and it's going to be a statu quo ante bellum. His power isn't threatened, Russia isn't threatened, nothing is going to change. He would have no reason whatsoever to kill himself and you would have to be completely delusional to believe otherwise.

If you think Ukraine has literally any chance whatsoever you are truly delusional.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

JIDF sucks my hairy balls.

Attached: 1643664576659.png (485x487, 209.59K)

Cope

I doubt he would do that to himself. He is a champion at destroying this fake "free" world.

El uruguayo mas macho:

The oligarchs would do this for us if we confiscated ALL of their assets with the only way to get them back is when Putin is dead and a leader we approve of is put into power.

You do know that if Putin gets surrounded he’s definitely launching off every nuke he has including the deadman’s switch right?

There’s no winning.

Attached: C54A6F8B-DC21-4DA4-9097-BBEEBBBF4E6E.jpg (1031x1254, 721.17K)

ur a gay lmao

Hes a confirmed pedo so big loss for lgbt+

FYI I work in a cyber defense team looking at western internet operations against Russia and this thread was made by a shill, we have it literally confirmed

Why do Finn's have eyes really far apart like hammerhead sharks? The ones I shit on here are uncanny valley tier

You are retarded if you think it will end at Ukraine.

Oligarchs are going to stage his suicide? Very likely.

What is with all the pro-Ukraine propaganda and shilling on Any Forums lately? Any Forums has always supported Putin and been pro-Russia, you are a cuck otherwise.

>Any Forums has always supported Putin and been pro-Russia
I thought Any Forums was pro-white.

Any Forums is pro chaos.

How's your day going? What did you have for breakfast and lunch? Did you eat dinner yet? Or not yet?

I hope
He drained russians till their last drop but it seems that now everybody hates Russia it will unite the vatniks and all that scum
Kinda sad to look at that

Yes but replace that with Zelensky. He could've saved Ukraine by just letting eastern parts secede like Crimea but noooooooooooooooooo he had to keep everything AND join NATO. He could've joined NATO if he just let them secede

Now he gets nothing
Fucking retard

Ok swedebro just give Kiiruna to us

more likely for t he opposite to happen.