Why do we allow these people to rule over us?

Why do we allow these people to rule over us?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 14-28-37 Instagram.png (726x884, 565.69K)

don’t worry, it’ll all fall

>Free to determine their own future

Because you lack balls and/or resources.

Ignore them and continue withdrawing your money from the banks.

Attached: 1645817473638.png (1200x800, 1.04M)

not to (You) though

Attached: 1571343457721.jpg (1536x2048, 358.26K)

Rules for thee not for me

the biggest cock sucking piece of shit on the planet..... I'm automatically on Putin's side, because I'll side with anyone over this traitorous kike

I’m guessing this is from the trucker rally site?

Extreme level of gaslighting going on here.

This fucking cuck is seriously preaching about people being free to determine their own future after the shit he just pulled.
Some Canadian needs to nut up.

Attached: 1645399461860.jpg (206x213, 4.41K)

Western powers were not supposed to have rulers, they were supposed to have political leaders. I guess millenia of rule by kings leaves a genetic mark

>Canadians fought

Don't worry - they're standing there. Firmly.

How does no one shoot him? Jesus christ

Because the masses are gullable fools. Because they are masters at the skills required to get elected. Because they do anything to win. Because every aspect of life that gave people strength and independence has been subsumed into the totality of "our" democracy. Because we've been trained, drugged and pampered into compliancy and viewing those who would break free or dissent from it as enemies against their well being. I could go on.

More specifically to remove their heads and place them on pikes

I am opposed to whatever Trudeau is in favor of.

>Putin Bad
>Let me just freeze everyone that doesn't vote for me bank accounts.
Hooray for democracy lmao this faggot has lost all moral standing after the shit he's pulled.

Jew, you will be ruled by the jew. You might see the strings from the puppetmaster you are still controlled by the jew

>Why do we allow these people to rule over us?

Because to stop them you'll have to sacrifice a lot, and you don't want to.

Attached: Trudeau.png (1518x882, 1.56M)

canadians aint democratic, they still had that guy.

literal dictator due to election scamming in west.

>like all people are free to determine their own future
no they don't, this is empty talk

you don't.

they rule over you because you cannot stop them, because you are a fringe minority with no resources and no backing.

I am baffled that he can say that without a hint of irony.

Did this fagot really get in front of a microphone and decry anti-democratic actions just a few days after all the bullshit that's been going on over here? Do all these people just have some kind of cognitive dissonance? This seems like a mental illness. Have they all been attending too many adrenochrome parties with that witch? Maybe it's melted all their brains.

Leafs, did Canada actually do anything, or just stand behind the US sanctions, or just post this tweet?

What a joke coming from fuhrer Trudeau.

In 2014, the US State Department fomented a revolution, installing Zelenskyy and literally outlawing opposition parties.

niggercattle can vote

>cant organize evidence of goverment corruption and proof of working against every civilian
>cant unbrainwash dollar loving jew friends willing to break any or some laws for personal gain and for the loss of the enemies of the jews

everyone who does it wrong gets killed or jailed, some get bribed to turn against their own society