CHINA STANDS WITH UKRAINE AND IS SANCTIONING RUSSIA

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>China "firmly advocates respecting and safeguarding the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries... and it applies equally to Ukraine," states Foreign Minister Wang Yi.
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1497283343972388865

Sanctions just announced:
zerohedge.com/political/china-state-banks-restrict-purchases-russian-commodities-pause-buying-russian-seaborne

Attached: Flag-China.jpg (800x534, 43.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497230379807383553
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What timeline is this?

>According to the report, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China’s offshore units stopped issuing U.S. dollar-denominated letters of credit for purchases of physical Russian commodities ready for export, even though yuan-denominated letters of credit are still available for some clients, subject to approvals from senior executives.
anglo faggot is lying as usual

the timeline where op doesn't read articles before posting them or doesn't have the brain capacity to comprehend it

>ignoring the rest of the report
you're in every thread shilling for Russia you "Hungarian" do you think you're not obvious?

>implying you even read it and didn't just take this shill's word for it
kek

cry more lying anglo dog, all it says is that they won't trade in dollar anymore and switching to yuan

This is just blatantly untrue to anyone who reads it. How much are you getting paid to lie?

Yeah of course, in the 10 seconds between his post and mine i had time to read it and make up my mind based on what he said, and then made my post, you fucking braindead nigger

Attached: 48562.jpg (500x434, 7.81K)

literally what the report says, now whinge more lying zogbot subhuman dog

based

>10 seconds
>was over a minute
you guys are so obvious it hurts

The one where you live in a pod

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

how is this not 10 seconds? you zogbot shills literally just came over from reddit didn't you

Attached: 1623411820253.jpg (66x128, 3.67K)

>Bank of China has also curbed financing for Russian commodities
Why are you guys lying?

Shouldn't even respond to a memeflag but here you go, you braindead nigger.

Attached: 94652.png (307x193, 11.05K)

you already gave yourself away as a retarded lying redditor, read the report properly this time, they stopped buying russian goods, in dollars, and buy them in yuan instead

t. retard posts zerohedge as source

just off urselft

that's half of the report. you're ignoring the other half on purpose.

You idiot fucking kike. China has no interest whatsoever in sanctioning let alone lifting a fucking a finger over this matter. They told Biden to his to fuck off.

Kys and go to hell

All of them. They join and split and tear reality asunder at every second.

They're not sanctioning Russia they're moving away from the dollar and using yuan so that they don't have to fall under petrodollar bullying, something Russia, China, India and Iran have been working towards for years. This is a declaration FOR Russia not against it. You people are so ignorant and delusional.

Smokescreen.
Putin forsaw the economic sanctions and chink are their best trading partners

Bros... did we just switch timelines again?

Attached: china sanctions russia.png (1067x716, 561.15K)

N-n-no!!! Xi is this true!?
>mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497230379807383553

Attached: 1645818423417.jpg (632x1005, 117.71K)

you're a lying piece of shit and a confirmed reddit shill kys

I am sanctioning China. I refuse to buy their products, buy their food, and I am going to start physically assaulting Chinese restaurant employees.

Oh yes please, make russia desperate enough that their only tool are nukes

they are the worst traiding partners though

China is the capital of globohomo, you just didn't pay attention.

Attached: 1635531692949.jpg (667x815, 80.34K)