It’s Over Bros

Fire and fury confirmed, WWIII incoming

Attached: C4839835-B5B3-4552-90C9-60188BBB30AD.jpg (1170x845, 229.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtu.be/VFNm4EHGMyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>source: my anus

fake

>I'll drop the father of all bombs
He was referring to this.

Attached: 1645723820014.png (701x797, 952.03K)

good morning sirs

Reminder: Putin also invaded Ukraine in 2014

The "sky is falling" media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Oh it's plucky little Belgium all over again.

It's all so tiresome.

They're gonna open the septic tank over Kyiv.

can we already nuke moscow?
or this faggot is hiding in his bunker?

The megapoo, the destroyer of worlds

I hope somebody gets some modern weaponry to Ukranian bros. Even a few stinger or tow missiles could wreak havoc on the entire invsiaon force.

no he wont, his military is fraud.

To all the globohomo shills for war with Russia;

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of black and brown immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.

Attached: 1645718014616.png (424x1024, 477.39K)

oh dear, not the dreaded ICBM(Intercontinental Bowel Movement)

Attached: toastie_ruskie.png (531x840, 603.17K)

>vaporize bodies
>crush internal organs
pick one

Do it faggot

I fucking love indians now

We arent allowed to care about that. Hense whybi don't care if half the world gets irradiated anymore.

In todays globalized world most Russians can see the discourse between everyone else and see how shit putin is. If one nuke is dropped on Russia the citizens and military would abandon putin in a heart beat.

Same could be said for any western nation . This is a war between oligarchs, don't get involved.

SIRS DO NOT REDEEM BOMB SIRS PLEASE I AM CONTACTING MY SUPERVISOR SIRS PLEASE

ee poppa poppa yonge yonge ee poppa pah

Attached: BxqVpOFw_400x400.jpg (399x399, 28.6K)

This meme is even better than the original one.

thats literally an african from fuel explosion ~ sigh! izi bizi bue ee poppa poppa pah ee pap pooh/.

Sigh couldn’t he have waited to invade until Ukrainians had decent phone cameras?

youtu.be/VFNm4EHGMyo

Attached: ComeToMOAB.jpg (572x700, 116.11K)

This is a bad movie script.

shit bombs are technically biological weapons and as such violate the Geneva convention.

Attached: HonkHonk.gif (480x480, 2.06M)

Probably due to the fact that you don't speak Russian
You stupid dumb fuck

All bombs vaporise bodies and crush organs. What bullshit warmongering propaganda