You are Ukraine's General 1 month ago

How do you prepare? Where do you put your assets?

Attached: 1624818634784.png (1400x954, 2.03M)

Declare neutrality and cede the DPR and LPR

>cucks to manlet and his ice kingdom
holy kek

Move most troops on the other side of the river, fortify mountainous positions in the west, leave sabotage groups and minefields in the east. After the east is conquered due to small resistance make it very costly for the other side to keep it, forcing them to advance westwards

t. RTS pro

oh boy cant wait to see what a bunch of 400 pound retards have to say about war strategy

I thought all Serbs simped for Tata Putin.

Work my ass off to tax all the instagram prositutes who fly to Dubai sheiks and use the funds to fly to Pakistan and buy a nuke

I put clowns in every abandoned building with diapers and field rations. They are to stay concealed until contact with Russian forces, at the ready 24/7. then they must throw pies at their tanks and personnel carriers.

We also make sure to have a circus in town in Kyiv.

We will do air drops of pies on the Russian front and hide speakers playing circus music everywhere. After they advance a few days then we release lions and elephants and naked trannies covered in peanut butter.

I stage a coup and install a civilian government friendly to Russia.

Kneel to Putin and tell pedophiles to fuck off.

Maginot line, Ukrainian edition; entire border filled with mines and babushkas holding explosive borscht.

Mines everywhere, if we don't have enough I procure children to make more.

Small victories to hold out as long as possible and hope Westerners come to the rescue or Russians give up or retreat towards the Carpathians. I don’t see any alternatives.

Bum rush Crimea, dig a massive trench between it and the mainland and float it into the sea. Russians would never attempt an amphibious landing

Ukraine should have been placing sleeper cells throughout Russia for the last 30 years ready to commit horrendous atrocities.

Move all Jews to the east
Then pretty much nothing else. I don't see them doing anything major

>Where do you put your assets?
IN Warsaw

Put LSD into the drinking water until the unvasion is over.

In front of Israel

I start purchasing white flags and urge my president to open up talks with Putin because this is an unwinnable military scenario.

Explode a nuke on kiev and blame the Russians starting a nuclear war

use the whole army budget and month to dig a huge deep ditch around kiev

Attached: 739.jpg (700x947, 60.31K)

Switzerland.

As opposed to being a cum dumpter for globohomo faggot ltd?
dumb slavshit

Attached: file.png (611x515, 227.84K)

The correct answer.

Your country doesn't even have nukes. Fucking Israel has nukes. Fucking Pakistan has nukes.

You talk.

Preemptive strike on all russian airports and radars. Get the baltic countries involve to attack belrus and flank russian troops stationing in there. Get NATO AA tsupport to avoid an invasion or bombardments coming from crimea or dumbass

better than having surprise buttsex from a manlet

Attached: Putin-smooth.png (387x472, 349.88K)

I surrender because there is no way to win. The only way to not lose is not play the game.

Gulag all the mutts and britshits. Make peace with Russia

start smugling western millitary aid into europe and selling it to muslims, buy a chalet in Slovenian mountains.

Attached: 1644656883509.gif (476x360, 1.55M)

This. Mountain areas are really good for ambushes. Avoid flat ground fighting since enemy has superior numbers, tech and air support. Focus on woodland areas where you can retread. IED the whole way to Poland then flee through the border if they push you.

Honestly I propose talks about destroying subhumans instead as they are the real global threat.
>Alliance
>Putin agrees
>1488 Kikes and other subhumans purged.
>Profit

I would stage a coup d'etat, publicly arrest, humiliate and execute all the kikes, and declare neutrality. Get my hands on a few nukes on the black market to get everyone off my back.

Heavy anti-air backing heavy artillery in a horseshoe shape.
If the Russians flank they must go by water or another country, and they must go for a while to get around the wings. Weaken the current salient in the center, move the capital to the mountains, and fortify an area begins the current salient to get the Russians to punch through the weakened front, and in a reversal are now in the salient.
I don’t know where any strategically valuable locations are, but I’d imagine it would be up to the valiant effort if the soldiers beyond this plan. There is nothing a general must be hands off when the battle is joined.
The only rules of the Ukrainian infantry is to chase the enemy as long as they retreat, hold the line, and don’t die.
Conserve oil for QRF units so we can outnumber any Russian assault, force the Russians into a mass attack across the front line and in particular into the salient where their vanguard will be surrounded on three sides, or trying to push the flanks which due to the horseshoe formation have miles of extra defense is depth and can mutually support the flanks.
The front lines should look like a poorly drawn ‘M’ shape if I had my way.

Swiss bank

I start posting redpills on the JQ on every social media platform and watch them spin it as an invasion against anti-semitism.

Behind the current salient*

I send a spy to Moscow with a suitcase nuke and let 'er rip.

Bury tanks in defilade with turrets exposed
Sell naval assets
Purchase landmines
distribute all surplus small arms to population and begin unconventional warfare training
rig bridges with charges
accelerate any and all deals with foreign powers to obtain any and all MANPADS, especially with latest generation brains.
obtain and distribute as many CB radios as possible
Empty military warehouses into residences. The people WILL fight.

The Pro-Ukraine shilling on Any Forums is becoming unreal. Are you guys really so cucked that you don't support Putin???

Withdraw from my slush funds and flee the country

>picking a side in a jewish proxy war distraction
ngmi