It's bretty interesting watching the internet (and specifically Any Forums) being manipulated into support for one side...

It's bretty interesting watching the internet (and specifically Any Forums) being manipulated into support for one side or another in this conflict.
Anyone else just not give a shit?

Attached: 88.jpg (300x168, 8.01K)

I'm gonna be honest with you, I hope that both sides are exterminated

I am against Russia but curtailing Russian expansion is maybe our #3 international priority right now

1. Is china/Taiwan
2. Is middle eastern terrorism proliferation (iran)

We can't lose sight of our other goals. Of we have the first two in check maybe we should add blockades to Russia but no boots on the ground

Why do you care?
Let them sort it out.

Fucking lefty pol and Gov agencies are flooding the board since this shit started

bro, ukrainians are actually civilised men.

>Le based Putin
>Invades whiter sovereign country on the basis of them being muh nazis.
Yeah nah.
We blow up sandniggers and gooks. No brother wars.
USA foreign policy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> German foreign policy >>>> R*ssian foreign policy

Too many Russian paid trolls and bots all over the internet the past few days. God will take out Putin.

I really couldn't be assad to care

Attached: sam don care.jpg (1153x828, 488.64K)

I'm just hoping for nukes bro

I want to see both sides mutually destroyed.

Im not a big sports fan but I do hope that both sides just have fun!

I think this war is blown the fuck out of proportion by disinfo shills.

I don't support brother wars and I hope that they stay safe, but I do hope that this escalates into WW3 involving every continent (which is not going to happen).

>guys guys listen listen
>I know I always say the dumbest shit on here but listen listen
>we have to police the world we the good guys bro broooooo come on man

Only shit I give is Finland not joining Nato shit.

I just side with the least globohomo option. It's most important to work on improving yourself (and your family), but otherwise enjoy the show.

both countries are full of drunkards. let them kill each other.

I'm against Globalhomo and lament the deaths of those whites deceived by it. War is ugly and this could of been avoided.

Ya only because both sides are backed by globohomo. Waterloo all over again

forgot to say they are all slavs, so whoever wins still loses anyway.

Offering full support to any military, country, or organization (that doesn't include any betrayal, sorry, still a white man :) for a house and job. PM details.

I'm just here for the show

I just want sweet kino war and gore webms and fire memes fr no cap bruh

It's interesting how leafs wrapped up the Covid-19, mothertrucker, castreau storyline right in the nick of time. I wonder what this season of They Lie About Everything has in store?

People who give a shit seem pretty dumb

Both sides are corrupt jew infested shitholes. I wouldn't be surprised if the leadership of both countries coordinated the entire thing to create an excuse for even more judeo-globalism.

honk honk reporting few fucks given besides the military implications

Attached: TrannyCopter.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

I really don't care what happens to a bunch of slavs fighting over some land on the other side of the world. Not my problem.

On top of that I don't even trust that I know why or if they are actually fighting. I don't have access to any reliable sources of information about this. We live in an age of manufactured false reality. People who hate me and want me dead want me to pick their favored side in a conflict between foreigners in a distant foreign land. Not my problem. I don't have a side. Call me when someone invades Texas.

the fucking priority is the jews in your own country, first solve the jew problem and later everything can be speak out.

Remember when Hillary was running for Pres in 2016 and she kept banging on about war with Russia? And John Kerry kept banging on about war with Russia?
It's almost as if that was supposed to happen but Trump fucked things up......

Correct
Putin is getting paid for having participated in the coronacircus
Our freedom is the only thing that matters
Trucker convoy passed through Albuquerque just before noon today, heading on I-40 towards Texas
Globohomo is going down

Globohomo cannot be a One World Government (OWG) without a OWG army
>Step 1: Manufacture a crisis
>Step 2: Witness remaining European countries plea for a NATO membership
>Step 3: Wait
>Step 4: Applications rolling in, maintain war in the eastern front
>Step 5: (Don't tell anyone, but the eastern front is merely a tool, the leader has been compromised a long time ago)
>Step 6: World War Three time, strap on that helmet haha
>Step 7: New international peace treaty to make the losing side (russia and its allies) to dismantle their military or become a part of the OWG military
>Step 8: We are evercloser to UN technocracy

Rich people playing games and dumb poor people following their orders and dieing.
The npc meme is real.

I only support my side, which neither Russia nor The Ukraine are on.

Attached: 1645144520023.webm (672x848, 2.86M)

I wonder if "white people speaking up are terrorists" will make a return? One of my favorite characters.

>China/Taiwan is the #1 priority

Attached: 1644817058912.jpg (360x360, 16.51K)

I don't care, I just want things to escalate so all the libshit zoomers and other assorted faggots get drafted into a meat grinder. Clown world must fall.

Attached: 1641946828662.jpg (640x480, 59.98K)

I lived in both countries and I'm a dual citizen of the USA and Russia. I just don't care. I have no interest in participating in this conflict. Just living my comfy life here in Washington dealing with my own problem.