WW3 WILL BEGIN OVER NVIDIA

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING
>BREAKING: U.S. microchip powerhouse Nvidia hit by cyberattack
telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/02/25/us-microchip-powerhouse-nvidia-hit-cyber-attack/

>NATO just said cyber attacks would trigger article 5
here we fucking go niggers
WW3 begins over Nvidia who would have fucking thought

Attached: apps.20966.13599037783181022.b05b7adf-6b7a-44ae-9a70-9dc9370ea7e6.4cd88c60-6ff1-4b0f-aed6-8e2efa5629c1.png (620x620, 20.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645706291628.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care still playing elden ring

Already got my 3090 and my copy of elden ring so I don't give a flying fuck

Dipshit, watch the NATO brief again. They said they WOULD NOT trigger that over a "cyber attack." They said they would "de-escalate" it. They basically said America would deal with the problem.

you're no better than the star wars or harry potter fags

Huh? They said it could trigger if severe enough but wouldn't hint at limits

The only nshittia prodict I ever bought was a 1080 Ti, which is now sitting on a shelf, collecting dust. Fuck nshittia. AMD and 3dfx, all the way. My P3 hobby machine has a Voodoo5 paired with a Voodoo1 (replaced the Voodoo3 and put it on a shelf.)

False flag? Why would they attack Nvidia? The AI wannabes that produce graphics card for crypto? What the fuck???? Why?
>DON'T CYBER ATTACK US OR WE'LL INVADE YOU
>*gets cyber attacked*
>WOW! THAT'S IT!!!!!

>They basically said America would deal with the problem.
LOL, FUCKED.

>363286882
>memeflag
Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me you fucking coward

That's such a fucking cope. Are you new here? Do you not even know memeflags were put on the board before real flags were?
>inb4 nu/pol/ has flags use'em
OK cool what does it matter when you can spend $20 and VPN? You didn't even dismantle his argument, he's right.

This. FUCK Elden Ring. I have the Souls games, but I never play them. Same with Sekiro. Overrated as fuck. Bloodborne is the only good game by From Software, and that is only due to the Gothic/Victorian aesthetic.

Right now I am playing Cyberpunk due to the 1.5 patch, and I will be playing Elex 2 in three or four days. I will not waste money on Elden Ring unless I beat my back catalogue and get it for five bucks from a key site.

Based putin will destory zog

That game fucking sucks.

nigger, why would you post shit that's behind a paywall?

3dfx Voodoo > nVidia

>another seething memeflag with a stupid shit opinon
cope, seethe, and dilate

maybe they should've sold video cards to GAMERS instead of spending the last several years courting the Chinese and Russia cryptocoin demographic, and they'd see some loyalty
NOVIDYA and their CRYPTO KIKE SCAMS and GIT FUKT

based

the only topic anyone should have with you is why you're a coward and why you're ashamed of who you are

NOOOOOO THE GPU PRICES WERE LOWERING
HOW AM I GONNA PLAY ELDEN RING NOW?

>no retort, just copes seethes and dilates over a 16x11 image on his mongolian basket weaving forum that means nothing.
It hurts to be superior. When's the next Star Wars come out, chud?

Nvidia bought 3dfx…

I felt it was necessary to build and buy a computer yesterday

But now I know why, glad I listened to my gut.

So what you are telling me is i won't be able to buy a new rtx 3080 soon? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not him, but I memeflag because I'm not a citizen of Russia on this board, I'm a citizen of Kekistan. I'm here to laugh and have a good time, not further the interests of fucking Putin, K? K.

Will you forgive Russia after the war? Just interested

i hope the russians steal all the ip, ip is gayer than trannies

Attached: 55818fea1c1d1.image.jpg (1153x1798, 352.7K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645706291628.webm

plz nuke dc nyc boston sf la

You know what fucking never made sense to me? You had a nigger neighbor to the north who was brimming with oil in the 90s, and never did anything with it. If you guys really were obsessed with oil and not freedom, why didn't you give the leafs some freedom????? Doesn't add up.

And did fuck all with it. It is like Disney buying Star Wars, do you catch my drift?

kys shill

He's just a Any Forumsirgin, leave him alone, lad.