IT'S JUST LIKE MY STAR WARS!

IT'S JUST LIKE MY STAR WARS!

Attached: FMdCgHsWYAQt7VN[1].jpg (778x338, 50.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4Mwk4ULvc
youtu.be/9TzfO-ta3Rc?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=UMdguYUsKY4
youtube.com/watch?v=ccfbw2RJ3ow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Sechin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EMPEROR PALPUTIN

>Nu wars
Not taking part

DARTH VLADIMIR

Emperor Palpatine did nothing wrong.

better than harry potter

iT iS juSt liKe stAr wArS! I speak for all college indoctrinated democrats. We can only understand politics when it is compared to Harry Potter or Star Wars. Why can't you CHUDS understand this?

Attached: DarthMaulthe Movie.png (1343x672, 813.02K)

I'm following the Prime Directive and staying out of it.

yea that wasnt clear at all

Kyek

>i'm so fucking brainwashed the only way I can understand things is by comparing them to pop culture.

Why isnt anything compared to ghostbusters? Always star wars, avengers, star trek, etc. Even back to the future is compared. Strange.

>better than harry potter
Take that back you Nazi! I bet you don't even idolize Hillary do you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4Mwk4ULvc

Attached: hillaryswporg.jpg (592x319, 66.35K)

Can someone please explain why they are like this?

>let me just spend 2 hours scrolling through the most obnoxious twitter posts I can find until I get the perfect one to ruin anons day with every day until he commits suicide
-t OP

Attached: 1404263337711.jpg (250x250, 8.92K)

>Can someone please explain why they are like this?

It makes me sad that nobody ever mentions the original movies anymore. It's either the prequels or sequels, both of which are abject garbage.

I don't quite understand the political implications of this. Can you explain it with Harry Potter metaphors instead?

It's all over social media. Doesn't matter where you go this is what you find. Friends sent me that fucking ghost shit and refuse to believe that it might be made up. He HAS to exist.
Christ.

Ah yes, the beloved and renowned characters of the franchise: Rey Skywalker and Jyn Erso

Didn't the rebels overthrow the empire only to let the galaxy faster and rot until the rise of the new order which then hunted down and destroy all the rebels as seen in the last movie?

>Can someone please explain why they are like this?
youtu.be/9TzfO-ta3Rc?t=9

Attached: hollywood.jpg (680x510, 81.85K)

Yeah but don't worry at the end the credit goes to a nigger and a dyke.
kek

Which side is offering a house and a job? I'm with them.

Attached: ....jpg (763x535, 42.22K)

i hate america

>Jyn Erso
wot?

Attached: 396039A5-E780-4E33-8972-EF32B86BCFF4.gif (612x491, 128.08K)

Arabs

Attached: Arabia history.gif (1880x2462, 1.56M)

this
also

Arab

The original Arabs don't exist anymore. Koreans Japanese Chinese Vietnamese Senegalese Lebanese

Attached: تاريخ العرب History of the Arabs.jpg (1880x3452, 1.83M)

Pretending to Care About Ukraine - A Rant
youtube.com/watch?v=UMdguYUsKY4

Attached: E7PrhLqXsAUtbWx.jpg (750x671, 49.19K)

In this case, putin is count dookoo and controls the trade federation.

>MUH STAR WARS HUNGER GAMES HARRY POTTER! TRUMPUTIN IS VOLDEMORT! EXCELSIOR!

Attached: 1584199499984.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

I didn't think anybody ever saw the end.

The Biden administration is just like...Hardware Wars!
youtube.com/watch?v=ccfbw2RJ3ow

Attached: pando calrissian2.jpg (800x500, 353.81K)

Jyn Erso?

you kid, but putin's number two is known as Darth Vader in the inner circle
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Sechin

Attached: Igor_Sechin_2021-02-15_(cropped).jpg (200x292, 15.08K)

This shit is cringe faggotry. Why don't NPC's take an hour or two to look into it and see its no so black and white.

Attached: 1617127520390.gif (220x400, 265.8K)

>WTF I MUST SUPPORT A SLAVSHIT COMMUNIST WARMONGER NOW BECAUSE LEFTISTS SAID SOMETHING CRINGE

Hollywood is real life for these faggots apparently

The original Arabs don't exist anymore. Koreans Japanese Chinese Vietnamese Senegalese Lebanese Portuguese Geese Sudanese

Attached: Arabs.png (1456x3154, 1.99M)

UGH those r*ssian tanks crushing the vibrant and diverse democracy of Ukraine are just like horcruxces, Vladimir who must not be named is the worst villain ever in the history of humanity

But in all seriousness, what exactly did Ukraine think would happen considering their "allies" are all gay angloids who always throw you under the bus after you give them the casus belii or in this case the excuse to sanction?

It boggles my mind that after centuries of perfidy and backstabbing, there are STILL retards out there who trust angloamerican foreign policy

9 was good except for that part honestly. It had a hard time surviving episode 8's colossal redirection.

Part of me wonders if these types of people make comparisons like this because it tells them what to think / feel lest they be outcasts from the group consensus.

hope janitor do his fucking job and deletes this racist nazi thread

Attached: F9EFC135-DFF2-4F73-9789-B43359E639E2.jpg (1024x768, 215.71K)

>The original Arabs don't exist anymore.

>Koreans Japanese Chinese Vietnamese Senegalese Lebanese Portuguese Geese Sudanese Cantonese

Attached: Arabs.gif (1880x3452, 1.92M)

>Rey Skywalker

Kek america is doomed

NATO is literally the closest thing to a empire in the world right now.

This cringe at so many levels

Attached: 1637197190011.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Palpatine was trying to unite an empire and amass a giant army and fleet to fight off the planet devouring Yuuzhan Vong. And the rebels actually caused planets to die because they werent prepared for the invasions and played politics so poorly they actually became corrupt from the power vacuums that were created from abolishing and scattering the imperial forces.
>t. Someone who read the fucking novels

Attached: 8b0ba89a92e0dcba62b682d5d93bc30b-sample.jpg (706x1000, 114.49K)

They don't have a God to believe in. Even Muslims aren't this faggoty.