Here me out - if we nuke first we win

Here me out - if we nuke first we win.
Why haven't we nuked Russia yet?

Attached: nuke.jpg (824x644, 52.06K)

because they would nuke back

Please no.

I’m petrified this will end humanity.

How realistic is this to happen?

because nuclear weapons aren't real, dipshit.
Your own image is an obvious composite.

18 minutes to reach Russia while they need 5 minutes to go from comms to launch.

there's such a thing called mutually assured destruction

You see I’ll put it into layman’s terms so your small brain can understand it. We send big boom booms at Russia, they send big boom booms at us.

Travel time to get the nuke there is too long, they would hit us back. Even if we did manage to hit first we couldn't hit them all so we would still get hit in return by the ones we missed. That's what M.A.D. is all about.

not at all reddit man, specially with modern defense systems
full nuke war last century would claim billions
today a couple hundred million

>if we nuke first we win.
Wrong, there is no way to 'win' a nuclear exchange. People much smarter than you came up with the concept of MAD long before any of us were born.

Closer today than ever before i'm sorry to say.

When they hear there is no possiblity of recalling the wing, there will be only one course of action... TOTAL COMMITMENT

Attached: 1645672222286.gif (500x300, 977.01K)

Get so tired of you morons.

How old are you? Go ask your mommy and stay off this site.

Sounds like a good time!

You'd have to nuke all silos and mobile launchers in Russia and China and probably NK too, and after that you're on a very short ticking clock to sink all nuclear armed submarines before they have a chance to launch back.
If anything goes up you have to rely on missile defense systems for protection while sleepy Joe sits in a bunker watching everyone else get turned to radioactive ash, and I'll be damned if that senile fuck is gonna outlive me.

Because of the system Perimeter/the Dead Hand

Even if you managed to nuke the entirety of russia, their dead man switch would trigger after communications are stopped and will nuke back regardless.

Attached: 1457451635519.jpg (900x948, 254.58K)

Has nobody on Any Forums ever heard of the nuclear triad?

Your mind is completely broken. I am not trying to be a troll or anything when I say you honestly need to log off pol and go repair your mind. Nukes are real. Please for your own sake, log off and go repair your broken mind.

They are real but the ayys keep them off.

Attached: 1599866581292.jpg (737x758, 74.29K)

In the game of nuclear warfare, nobody wins. Each side has the ability to strike before the other side's nukes hit, and even if they do hit; each side has the ability to strike back even if they are hit. It's called "mutually assured destruction"

The only winning move is not to play.

Watch WarGames retard.
Also nukes take time to LAND or FLY the distance till they hit the city on top of that, every fucking country has radars. That gives them enough time to do the exact same shit to us or at least begin the countdown in their silos.

With a tsar bomb

>long before any of us were born.
>Closer today than ever before i'm sorry to say.
Fucking zoomers. We are nowhere near where we were in the cold war. I know you weren't around for it but not everyone here is a damn zygote like you.

False. The ayys want us to use them so they can liberate us.

Attached: posadism.png (681x417, 358.65K)

Yes, to have an effective nuclear defence you have to be able to hit the enemy with nukes using planes, submarines, land-based icbms.

Because they will nuke you back, retard. This isn't WW2 anymore, Russia has an obscene amount of nukes

99% of nuclear silos are empty, the jews control everything, there is no need to have so many bombs around, each silo in the usa is guarded by 1 (one) soldier!

If you nuke your enemies they win

Dead hand. Search it up.

Have fun getting your family obliterated because you wanted to sacrifice human civilization for a petty "victory".

It's starting to look weird to me how fiercely this hypothesis is attacked. Never with anything tangible though. I guess they really might not exist.

>How realistic is this to happen?
Literally 0% chance