Are you all really willing to die so that some Jew named Zelenskyy can rule over the land area you call Ukraine?

Are you all really willing to die so that some Jew named Zelenskyy can rule over the land area you call Ukraine?

Attached: sad.png (583x671, 469.06K)

She voted for a jew. She deserves to suffer for it.

She is brave but not that pretty. Qties shit their pants and ran off

>and prepare to bear arms

When you #signal like this on #socialmedia it means you wont do #shit

Attached: 664.jpg (300x330, 13.99K)

(((Rudik)))

I'm willing to die just to fuck with russian subhumans.

>posing for social media far away from the battlefield
brave

Attached: 1524690301760.jpg (600x418, 26.92K)

What an ugly foul bitch lol. She looks like her cunt stinks.

>Our #women will protect our soil the same way as our #men
That's incorrect, women have an extra hole.

> (OP)
>What an ugly foul bitch lol. She looks like her cunt stinks.

Attached: 1510256705217.png (720x960, 163.22K)

noooo, the ukrainian women are supposed to become refugees! they can't be fighting in a war, how else am i supposed to finally get my government provided GF???

ughhghghg
FUCK RUSSIA, FUCK UKRAINE, FUCK JANNIES, GIVE ME A GOT DANGED GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Will she be like the Afghan volunteer women who were ready to btfo the Taleban?

Every single one of the women posting this shit will throw down their guns at the first sight of an enemy.

you don't know what this is about do you?

freedom.

This is all I can think about whenever I see the "women fighters" propaganda. Women are evolved to submit to their conquerors.

Nah she's en route to Kiev as we speak with the ak she just held for the first time, right??? RIGHT STRONK WIMEN???

>Giving out krinks with no ear pro
Devious lick

Fuck Zelensky, fuck Kadyrov, fuck Putin, fuck Biden, fuck Xi and fuck Trudeau

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 36.24K)

Fpbp

She's going to get raped to death and/or never fire that gun.

She can't even hold it up

Does she have a krink? noice

Willing to die for your country

Buck broken

She will cry during that thing then get raped by dozens of Ivans before being executed
And she thinks she is a hero, brave as a man

You know shit is serious when they attention whore on social media,please don't forget to include a tiktok of you dancing while shooting

Attached: 1618396980529.jpg (480x480, 68.82K)

Attached: ss.png (427x403, 352.2K)

Yeah, and you and I "voted for" Biden, user.

she's going to get shot and then she's going to get gang raped and left to die. This is retarded and she is retarded. All women need to be kicked off social media for good.

She deserves to be raped in more brother wars. Imagine still dying for the Jew in his wars in 2022.

>as she stands there in her degenerate yoga pants in her posh little home holding a brand new AK that some CIA officer just handed her for the photo.

>Are you all really willing to die so that some Jew named Zelenskyy can rule over the land area you call Ukraine?

the Any Forums nazis don't like putin cause putin said he's killing all the nazis he can find.

This is an aggressive virtue signal post and while I'm generally glad to see a display of any type of patriotism, the lack of genuineness here just is unsettling.

Imagine tickling those feet and making fun of them, only thing she's doing is crying in a corner and holding her stomach if shots ring out.

I think you meant #Qties #shit their #pants

Hm. She's unshod.

Does she only have 1 mag? And it's a ak-74u. Idk shed be better off unarmed. Now shes a combatant. They are trying to make this a horrible travesty, arent they. Russians will be forced to kill armed citizens and it will cause this to ascend to a new level. Lefties will be salivating at the thought of war.

based lmfao

Attached: 1645689962319.png (768x719, 148.49K)

SHE WAS A CHEESE MAKER FFS! Now she has to go die for her freedom!

Womanlet with a shitty face. Seriously all women under 170 cm should be discarded by society.

this

Yes

cute feet

Attached: FMdv6LhakAEIjYh.jpg (960x1280, 196.53K)