The average Russian soldier was born after 2002

>The average Russian soldier was born after 2002
Why don't they refuse to fight?? They barely know what the world is
Can't imagine having any motivation unless they're killing those who refuse

Attached: russian_soldier.png (428x722, 312.36K)

Putin was the president for the entirety of their lives.
They don't know there could be another way.

why refuse? war is great fun

Its one of the best payed jobs in a shithole country

>Go fight them because...they are nazis!
>Good luck
Is the average Russian really this gullible?

Imagine Nevada saying "we must invade Arizona...they are nazis. Alright cya later"
not 1 person would take arms

Thinning out the heard

>Almost guaranteed injury or death
>0 motivation or benefit post war
I'd rather sweep the sewers

conscripts aren't on the frontline. elite troops are involved in this invasion.

Ukrainian propaganda is in full overdrive I see. Don’t worry I’m sure your tranny pilot will save you.

>363284027
but I got this info from Russians
which part is propaganda exactly

any russians know people involved?

"fight them because they're nazis!" is the driving force behind pretty much every civil conflict/disagreement in western countries.

Saying "no" means losing your job without the chance for finding a new one. Also, you'll never get accepted into a university. A broken nose and a few cracked ribs are also a plausible outcome.
Try protesting against the war - they'll find a thousand and one reason you've broken the law and the punishment will be lightning fast.
Man, you people from "democratic" countries really don't know what a more straight forward government can do to people, do you?

They're conscripts. It's not a voluntary choice. You get felony if you avoid draft or bullet if disobey order.

Also, look up suicide rates. Doing it in army i guess is at least fun and more meaningful way to go.

>Man, you people from "democratic" countries really don't know what a more straight forward government can do to people, do you?
user as we speak there are americans in prison in america for protesting.
Trust me the grass isnt greener.

better than getting exploded like a watermelon and posted on the internet in 4k?

This may or may not happen. It's better than letting your entire family down.

>Saying "no" means losing your job without the chance for finding a new one. Also, you'll never get accepted into a university. A broken nose and a few cracked ribs are also a plausible outcome.
sounds like westerners that are accused of rape by some lying whore kek

Their families are being held hostage by the Putler regime, it's either fight or die for them.
We need American troops in Moscow right now! We need to liberate those innocent people from Putler's regime! Ukrainian families are crying!

>It's better than letting your entire family down
Because surely they'd love to see your body on the side of the road in 4k for a useless war

Its more like

>go fight or you will be subjected to rape, beatings and torture in army barracks or prison

Thats the reality of russian army, has been for a long time. Russians are bred to be submissive and servile in every way, they never had a moment when they weren't under dictatorship. All russian men living in finland hate russian army with passion. Many of them came here so they wouldn't have to go into that gay rape torture house

Again, it may or may not happen while the punishment for refusing to fight is immediate and unavoidable. They're picking the lesser evil.

they arent. the majority of russian forces arent conscripts anymore, and the units in ukraine at the moment are the most trained ones, theyre not sending conscripts in first.

I told you that Z on russian vehicles is for 'Zoomer'
It's a warning sign
Zoomers are eqally dangerous for enemies, allies and themselves

You either fight now on ukrainian soil to build a buffer against nato or you later fight nato on russian soil. Easy choice.

Also:
>russian soldiers are young and fit men wtf
You mean the same as every other fighting force on the planet since the dawn of time?

Yes I’m not ignorant to that but again
>Invading and killing your neighbors
>Who are essentially your brothers
>In freezing temps
>With minimal combat experience
>Almost 0 motivation. NOTHING to fight for except for pleasing a billionaire manlet while you get scraps
A complete waste of life

Incels on the March!

No its just shocking that they were born after 2000

>Why don't they refuse to fight??
Why would they? If even the United States can find suckers to die for them why would a state like Russia have any trouble?

Sorry to hear that, user.
Don't forget we are just shitposting here.

I wouldn't go down the street to protest covid controls, let alone a war.

I don’t even know if that’s the lesser evil its definitely a catch 22. Sad

That's about the average age of all soldiers everywhere.

Didnt your intel say there are more than 150k troops along the border? So if we believe the suspiciously optimistic UA estimate of 2k kills that short if 1.5% probability of death. Somewhat worse than covid but better than very highdanger of disobeying.

I’m not defending that but at least Americans thought they were fighting terrorists
They wanted vengeance after 9/11

Iraq had literally nothing to do with 9/11.

>2000 was 22 yrs ago
That is all. Shocking

You know what i mean.
They were under the false impression they were defending America and killing Muslim terrorists 8,000 miles away involved in 9/11 and preventing the spooky WMDs from getting lost

Russians “30 minute drive. Kill them they are nazis”

Faglfaggot

What?
I’m sure the average soldier thought of that calculation going into battle weighing the option of not fighting

they all played too much escape from tarkov

Attached: 1601144533571.png (785x847, 500.11K)