HOW TO FLUSH VACCINE OUT OF MY BODY FAST

HOW TO FLUSH VACCINE OUT OF MY BODY FAST

I HAVE TO GET MY COVID VACCINE TODAY
APT IS IN ABOUT AN HOUR
I HAVE AN HOUR OF PREP
POL I NEED YOUR HELP
ITS J&J
HOW CAN I FLUSH IT OUT OF ME AS SOON AS I GET IT

Attached: highfive.jpg (700x734, 78.06K)

You don't, it's an irreversible medical procedure.

Just don't get it?

Why would you? It's safe and effective.

no you dont HAVE TO
you always have a choice until your are forcefully held down to take it by others

Take your pills and go back to sleep

Swing by home depot on the way and pay a mexican 20 bucks to impersonate you

But his pills are amphetamines

I know. But I've seen people post guides on how to flush it out fast. I know bros. I've failed. I've accepted the mark of the beast. I went so long being a pureblood, but it's over. I got away with it in uni but no where is hiring without one. (oklahoma) or idk. maybe i didnt look hard enough
i cried germany bro
i cried i puked and screaemd and cut myself alittle bit earlier today becasue of this
its over

You can't do it fast. This method only works on Tuesdays, so you'll need to wait a few days. You have to stand on your head with your feet tied up in your underpants, and drink 3 gallons of Sunny D. If you fall over, stand back up, or otherwise stop before you drink all 3 gallons, it will fail. Then you have to have a Pepsi enema, that will flush the toxins out of your system.

He is being forcefully held down, didn't you see the pic?

Soon the dark overlords from China will talk to you and control you too. Enjoy the sleep paralysis

HRT

bro you won’t be able to live with yourself if you get it.
i would rather die homeless in a gutter than allow that shit into me.
draw a line. it grants you freedom.
vaccine mandates have given me a new life. i finally have something to die over

7 days of dry fast
>inb4 you die
you dont

dont take it. stupid. youre an american for fucks sake - it's EASY to find a new job in america. here you have to apply for thousands of jobs to get one. fortunately i have a remote job, so i never got tested or took the vaxx

Formaldehyde when they embalm you.

It's nothing, burger. Any side effect the schizos claim is fake.

kys

i'm too weak.....
if i kms becuase of this i'll let you guys know
or if i die because of it i'll post here on my deathbed

just don't go. putting worldliness over your eternal soul is not worth it, dumbass. just skip the appointment and make an excuse "oops got the date wrong my bad lol!"

have a big meal then fast for 7 days
ffs

dude atleast wait a couple months or less for novavax. its supposed to be approved by end of feb ... though thats probably wishful thinking.

it's too hard for me user
im weak. you know all mean well but i cant be saved.
goodbye frens

Attached: vibing.png (1024x1024, 1.2M)

You're actually a faggot kek

Enjoy your VIT