Son of a Democrat politician is Abusing my Sister

I don't know what I should do with this information, but my sister is dating the son of a Democrat Progressive politician. He's part of young political organizations, he's a Model U.N delegate, and goes to youth Democrat political conferences and stuff. He's trying to carve out a public image.

Recently my sister mentioned she wants to get a tattoo and he's been bullying and manipulating her and insulting her to not get one, telling her she'd be "trashy" if she got one. It's hilarious seeing this but I also hate him for abusing my sister, I just like seeing how a Democrat Progressive who acts all feminist and woke is such a monster in their private life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 1.42.32 PM.png (453x724, 125.04K)

whip this kids ass dude, thats your sister.

Don’t care meme flag kys

I barely see him, they go to college half way across the country.

Tattoos are trashy. Why are you letting Democrats fuck the pussies of your gene pool?

Why are you letting someone else fuck your sister. It's *YOUR* sister dude. You need to take something that belongs to him in retaliation.
t. alabama

Post his name phone # and a pic. I’ll straighten him out for you

I have no control over it, she's older than me and goes to college like 1000 miles away.

If your support your whore sister getting a fucking tramp stamp your more of a moron than she is. Your a fucking cuck. Have respect for yourself and delete this immediately. Good on him for putting that dumb bitch in her place.

Thing is he's pretty powerful given who is dad is, I could see him ruining my life. I wouldn't be surprised If I did that and his dad made some phone calls and got me kicked out of school

I don't see any abuse.. he's just not a fan of tattoos and is telling her rather nicely

I don't think tattoos are a good decision but he's clearly being manipulative and abusive in the way he's saying it.

You're retarded, aren't you.

With modern technology, there is no excuse besides your laziness or cowardice.

It's manipulative, he's giving a few nice compliments and then implying she's trash if she gets one.

Tell your sister to grow a fucking pair and dump the guy. He's just going to cheat on her anyway the further up in the chain he goes and probably start raping little kids in his little conventions.

What modern technology?

We don't have teleporters you dumbass. There's no way to get down that.

I'm actually smart

He's right though you simp faggot

What a shitty bait thread.

So?

Fake and gay. The Democrat's son expresses distaste for tattoos and that's abuse? Yeah okay. Guess what's in options.

This is why people say they hope Russia kill you people. The most recent example in a thousands long streak committed by a certain demographic of bleeding heart liberal that suddenly goes stoic and hard at the sight of disagreement.

>im actually complimenting you by saying your natural skin looks far better
kek what a goofy spin this nigger is definitely a kike

Tattoos are the lowest of the low. Kinda surprised that a Democunt is the one telling her not to get a tattoo but the dude is right nonetheless.

How so? He's just spitting facts. Face it OP, you made these fake texts yourself. You put on a meemflag so we just *know* you're a Republican and posted this shit larp thread just to make Any Forums agree with a Democrat on Any Forums. In actuality youre just a troll, a faggot and probably leftist as well. This thread is officially certified as fake AND gay.

That's abuse, it's sick third world behavior

How is he right? It's just a tattoo, so many people have them now.

>it's manipulative
Liberal pointing the finger at others to accuse them of what you're in the act of doing. Typical

>sick third worlder behavior
Good thing you're a first worlder and justify your actions with boogeymen.

you don't know what abuse is

Saying someone would look better without tattoos isn't manipulation.

He's right, though.

Trips of truth

Tell her to get a queen of spades tattoo

I don't care what he is he's right about tattoos they're gaudy and trashy as fuck and you're a nigger for actively wanting your sister to get them

100% this came her le to call OP a troll.

He just wants us to endorse degenerate tattoos because a supposed democrat is against it. Also both texts were typed by a 30 year old autist

>Based Democrat
what kind of timeline is this?

These people's beliefs are that shallow. It would work on them because being rooted in principles and values truly and in their heart is a foreign concept to them.

rape your sister to assert dominance

Thats not abuse.

whats the problem here ? why does your whore sister want tattoos ? the guy seems normal to me, he's actually way too nice.
i would have kicked your whore sister to the curb as soon as she brought the idea of a tattoo.
what kinda man are you ? letting your sister getting a tat...burgerland is really a rathole

>your sister want to abuse herself
>the friend is abusing her, so she will not abuse herself

A proper man rules over his woman from straying away into retardation like a child. Tattoos are for niggers who like brand themselves with graffiti to show how low caste they are. You are a cucklord.