JewTube accidently gave a video with 4000 views 44,000 likes to push pro Ukrainian proapganda

Oops

Attached: 1232123.png (1199x879, 781.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Yeqh4PFY
archive.is/wip/uC21T
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS REAL
youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Yeqh4PFY

Attached: 86ugi.jpg (2285x1555, 1.21M)

It's trivial to fake stuff like this, post archive link.

Attached: 1645815278648.png (1199x307, 146.48K)

>кoнтpвcпyки лaхтoблядeй

Дeгeнepaты, кaкoй cмыcл oт вaших кoпpoтивлeний?

Attached: bef1564c51e7eb9e526bc49ee6f78b89.png (1307x964, 1001.52K)

So? You filthy Russian scum are sending subhuman muslim rape squads to their country. Fuck you.

LMAO, the comments look fake too

Every single one has the same structure and repeats the same concepts and keywords ad nauseum

>Euronews is funded in whole or in part by the European Union

Gotcha, kremlin bot with TOR

Stop noticing things, goy, or I'll have to call you anti-Semitic!

Attached: Sh.png (430x571, 383.24K)

No one cares, Russian wumao
saged

>JewTube gave a video with 4000 views 44,000 likes
You dumb retarded niggers think you can't artificially inflate youtube metrics for a few shekels? Fucking retarded zoomers.

Attached: 346347324.png (1166x564, 245.43K)

so many newfags.

it seems you never used YouTube before. Views take a while to update, likes on the other hand update instantly.

Any Forums has an average of 80 IQ
it happens often that popular videos have more likes than views because youtube engine verifies the number of views
have you guys ever used youtube?

thread closed

its normal retard
the videos that get posted very earlier dont have the view count caught up, regardless whether you are a political figure or a fortnite player

archive.is/wip/uC21T

4k views, 8,501 Comments...

Can someone scrape all the commenters along with their profiles. I highly suspect the bot accounts used to comment on videos like this will have lazy profiles and will be reused (probably exclusively) on other Astroturf videos.

Attached: 1645768025206.jpg (600x439, 60.26K)

Idiot, views are refreshed every few hours, u like likes.

Jewtube at it again

>EUbots gaslighting

views update much more slowly than likes. I've seen more likes than views in videos several times. It happens to viral videos that get a lot of views in a short period of time.

Lmao

you must be really new if you never noticed it on any other videos

хpюкни

>man obsessed with youtube likes conveniently forgets that the views and likes update periodically and in batches not aligned with each other
Very very convenient, retard.

likes update earlier than views
it was known for years
nice try though. I'm sure your superiors will reward you handsomly

I stopped scrolling through them after a good 100 or so all saying basically the same thing

>views update with a slower tick than comments and likes
XAXAXAXA western nazis at it again! KYS memefag nigger

Even the comments are botted. Look at them all individually; comments are the same. It's a variety of 10 different comments only differently worded.

Any Forums accidentally shilled for Klaus Schwabs agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

ooops

Imagine supporting Russia, lmaooing at your life.

This. Once the video reaches 300 views, the algorithm kicks in to prevent creators from using bots to boost views

>look at Op's comments, they're all the same 10 comments posted in different threads with rewording
Weird.

Youtube's basically just making the likes/dislikes whatever the fuck they want at this point. One is completely nuked to protect their political allies and the other is used to push narratives. What a sad fucking state. It's sad that an alternative will never be able to materialize.

They have twitter bots spamming shit about this dude too.

B-BUT DA JOOS?!