NATO PROPAGANDA EXPOSED!!!!!!!

>4.4k views
>41k likes
HAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW BLATANT CAN THEY GET?!?!
youtu.be/u0-Yeqh4PFY

Attached: B6C9D3E9-5788-4205-A7A5-C82E169A47E8.jpg (927x1280, 192.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Yeqh4PFY
youtube.com/watch?v=BxV14h0kFs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow what a shock

a tranny made this post

Idiot
You know there is delay with views count (in case of extremely viral videos) but not with likes, right?
No. You are dumb putins slut.

>muh delay

Attached: 66l2go.jpg (638x391, 24.13K)

Anybody else feeling sleepy lol?

Did you also know YouTube doctors the like/dislike counter when they have an agenda? I swear man, it's true.

He is correct about the delay, but 41k likes in an hour is still fucking rare even for the biggest channels with 10s of millions of subs

Compare the previous video where the jewish actor was alone inside a room

The 2 videos seem to have a bigger timespan than a few hours

The previous one was recorded live to make him appear as alive and "kicking"

This one is older but pushed as fresh from Kiev/kyiv but it's not.

>Idiot
>dumb

calm down, it is not his fault that he is american

You are right. Sorry I'm gonna calm down now.

>4.4k views
>41k likes
>HAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW BLATANT CAN THEY GET?!?!

First time on youtube sir?

These fools well all be death by Monday. He's a fool to not have surrendered. Lots more are gonna die because of this retard

While I know this stuff exists from the "301 views 5k likes and comments" days the dislikes being at 16 is about what you might expect for the viewcount which makes the like count seem fishy

>KEK

turn off the proxy, Ivan. You´re not fooling anyone.

THANKS FOR THE LINK, YOUR CONSPIRACY TAKE ON IT IS JUST YOUR BROKEN MIND SQUIRMING. Log off for a year to heal your broken mind.

it's real bro, see for yourself, you're being bamboozled.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Yeqh4PFY

Attached: 86ugi.jpg (2285x1555, 1.21M)

Ooh no no no no no no

Get the fuck off my board fucking boomer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-140241-923.png (1080x436, 173.67K)

You're a faggot. Bitching about online likes on a video when there's a war going on.

the US hegemony has turned their own people against them and think they can just use artificial views and glownigger manipulation to get what they want. It's not going to work forever.

just a bug in the API because russian hackers hacked youtube, stop questioning things

Attached: 1631104746332.jpg (700x691, 120.34K)

More likes makes the algorithm recommend it more.

>HOW BLATANT CAN THEY GET?!?!
I don't know shill, you tell me, how blatant can you get?

Wow a Russian who’s a retarded faggot writing in all caps out of sheer desperation? I am at a loss

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: IAp6sbh5) 02/25/22(Fri)19:55:29 No.363281961▶
>
>Did you also know YouTube doctors the like/dislike counter when they have an agenda?

Why on earth wouldn't they ALSO doctor the view count? Think for a fucking second

You know here losing cause they use all caps in ever. Fucking. Post

I don't get it, doot.

Of course it's Ukranian propaganda meant to inspire confidence in the Ukrainian populace, but that doesn't mean you have some kind of gotcha. The "shady" part also isn't the like/view ratio, that's likely just view delay. Rather, it's likely that the video is understandably staged, no way Zelenskyy gave away his position that easily. His actual whereabouts are unknown and confidential; it might be Kyiv, it might be Lviv, it might be Vilnius or Warsaw.
Yes, but these are extraordinary circumstances and most westeners are sympathetic to the Ukrainian cause, so it's plausible.

This guy has it.
There was a video a year or 2 back where the guy wrote code to update the video title to what the exact view count was at the time. The title was spot on for a few months with the exact view count because of this.

They do both. Good thing you're not denying that Jewtube polices every damn video.

>You know there is delay with views count (in case of extremely viral videos) but not with likes, right?
>No. You are dumb putins slut.
Hes American, what do you expect?

you are stupid

Tom Scott. Great video. Recommend his computerphile videos too.
youtube.com/watch?v=BxV14h0kFs0

>Rather, it's likely that the video is understandably staged, no way Zelenskyy gave away his position that easily. His actual whereabouts are unknown and confidential; it might be Kyiv, it might be Lviv, it might be Vilnius or Warsaw.
also I don't know about slav shithole conventions, but in the event of war, shouldn't the pres and the PM remain separated in case one gets attacked? Instead of taking selfies together in the middle of the streets.

dude just give up

This is true.

Never used youtube before Vlad?

Ugh... Science hating anti-maskers....