AFPAC3 GENERAL - TODAY HYPE EDITION /AFG/

Today is AFPACIII
Are you attending?
Who is the mystery speakers?
How will CPAC cope?
Why is this so epic?

The America First Political Action Conference will have over 1,500 people attedning including:
>The CEO of GAB.COM
>Five people in office speaking
>Based black man jesse lee peterson
>Wild card: Kyle Rittenhouse
>Many More
americafirstfoundation.org/afpac/

Follow:
GAB - Gab.com/realnickjfuentes
Telegram - T.me/s/nickjfuentes

Stream will be live at 8pm est HERE:
cozy.tv/aff

Attached: AFPAC3.png (600x160, 30.99K)

biggest political success in a long time
will be watching the live stream!!
leftys sneed and feed losers!!!

>>Based black man jesse lee peterson
>>Wild card: Kyle Rittenhouse
shill thread

EPIC AF

I am the one making the general. Just like last year.

sounds like it will be unite the right but without cops, antifa and nazis

>nazis
another shill

Attached: photo_2021-09-29_03-09-03.jpg (736x497, 29.08K)

another year of being a faggot, congrats!

Get your ass to AFPAC niggers. I can't go so someone better do it for me.

Attached: 1608272618260.png (929x1175, 299.74K)

Good luck America Firsters, hope it's a huge success.

nick is retarded for not raiding CPAC this year to generate media attention

I dont hate hitler or anything but the whole point is to stay away from the nazi larpers with their folded flags

uhm will nick's boyfriend catboy be there? Heil Hitler o/ i weigh 500 pounds and am under 6ft tall

Damn I should have jumped the border like Tyler Russell. Well there's always next year I guess.

nazi is a slur used against the germans made up by the jewish press in the first place. they didn't call themselves nazis

nick is avoiding the failure that was richard spencer is all it is
nick is trying to WIN

5 people who are currently in office or were once in office?

OP making shit up because he's a shill, just a bit more subtle than usual

>why are conservatives so politically effective?
> no wait... it's just him.
>it's just him...

Attached: destny.jpg (2400x1800, 636.83K)

nobody cares about this shill
the Ukraine stuff will siphon all the attention away
even if you work overtime to spam these threads
your boss isn't going to be happy

Nick Fuentes is a brilliant young man who pretty much revived the far-right community. With that being said, it is weirdly suspicious that he associates his movement with an Asian woman who has a Jewish husband - this reminds me of how Jared Kushner undermined Trump's presidency.

cope

Still wondering who are the mystery speakers

Attached: 0adaf65b002afe18.jpg (922x1776, 490.46K)

both i think not including mystery speakers who are prob bigger than everyone
your wrong look at attached img
your gay kys

Attached: unknown.png (620x953, 1M)

AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC AFPAC

Attached: 234546345534.jpg (356x350, 85.02K)

nice vpn shill
how much are you paid to do with btw?
or are you one of that faggot spics unpaid interns lol

He puts a premium on people who are willing to ally themselves with him, just look at how close he is STILL with Milo. Kami, who is political poison was only abandoned after he apparently started quoting mein Kampf to some reporter.

only 1 speaker is in office nigger, maybe 2 depending on the mystery speakers. OP said 5 which is blatantly ridiculous

low IQ retard. You don't know anything that is going on. Kami was reciting a Hitler speech during a stop the steal protest. Nick hasn't been associated with him since he hung out with him once.

OP leaked the mystery speakers OOPS lol

lmao

why do retards keep saying it was a hitler speech, if it was then name which one. you can't because it wasn't, he was making it up on the spot

if Kyle Rittenhouse appears there it will be the biggest moment in the far-right since 2016

Maybe he will ;)

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-03 053156.png (548x522, 265.39K)

it's not, OP is a shill
nick heavily implied 1 mystery is gosar ("returning from last year") and said the other one is a former trump admin official.

Not sure what you're taking umbrage with regarding that statement. I regularly watch Nicks streams and he has always defended Kami up until that point. Yes it is shit that the catboi thing keeps being thrown in his face but he really should have known better. People will take every opportunity to take Nick down a peg from clips and tweets taken out of context to made-up or unfalsifiable rumours. He should be the last person to provide ammo to his detractors.

Not a fucking CHANCE. He's going the Covington route. Can't blame him, but he'll make his money appearing at garbage like CPAC at most. Would be nice though.

After he invited that sheriff joe faggot I hopped off the bandwagon. ACAF until you get a guy who ignored child rape and misappropriated funds. I hope he succeeds in changing the country but I don't think he'll ever accomplish anything

CHRUST IS KANG! *releases revenge pron tape of his child bride*

Attached: Ethan ''THE GUNT'' Ralph original.jpg (700x1030, 117.83K)

>Nick raids CPAC
>haha Nick is such a retard
>Nick doesn't raid CPAC
>haha Nick is such a retard
who cares

This thread doesn't appear to be about Ukraine. Who even gives a fuck?

Will there be a gay sex orgy after for American Fisters?

he should be getting everyone to show up early and then directly like 300 people to march on CPAC, causing a gigantic commotion and spectacle. instead they're loitering around at the "meme mansion"

His goal is honestly pretty realistic given his current trajectory -That being to push mainstream conservatives back to being right wing. Charlie Kirk has already walked back some of his more cuckservative talking points, Tucker has actually talked about anti-white topics, it's debatable as to how much of an effect if any Nick has had, but he is certainly claiming AF is a significant factor, and embarrassing Charlie at his own conference gives weight to his argument imo.

and warski raped a woman and killed his own kid

BDSM-style leather america first hat just dropped

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_11-28-00.jpg (998x1280, 157.38K)