I haven't slept in three days. I don't give a fuck if Russia takes Crimea but why the whole country...

I haven't slept in three days. I don't give a fuck if Russia takes Crimea but why the whole country? It doesn't even matter who wins at this point because our roads are destroyed either way. The West has left us for dead. Thanks a lot whores. Now I have to worry about rabid churkas fucking my female family

Attached: 1501887721105.png (355x549, 146.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(I'm posting from VPN btw cause I don't want to be tracked)

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

I am trying to get ahold of the azov battalion. I got you bro.

Ecли ты Укpaинeц тo нaпиши нa cвoeй мoвe, инaчe ты лapпep

Never trust (((west)))

What are you doing in my country? Shouldn't you be on the frontlines?

Not my problem. Stay safe though.

What vpn service? I want to post as an isreali.

Shouldn’t have let the fags in your country. This was guaranteed ever since the color revolution of euromaiden

>I haven't slept in three days
Same

Attached: 1444602569038.png (1000x1000, 118.65K)

LMAO you don't deserve sleep ukrainshit.
Daily reminder that nobody is going to help you
hahahahahahahaha!!!

Attached: 1644878162077.gif (420x315, 489.05K)

enjoy the whole experience.
ghillie suit
rifle
suppressor
remember that you're in a nightmare, but for many it's a dream. it is your country, your playground, they can't fight an invisible enemy.

suck a fat muslim dick
u might keep them away from ur sister that way

You accepted a jewish deal with globalist jews, who installed a jewish leader and you are surprised your country got jewd when time for the jews to help.

You need to lay off the videogames, bongfaggot lol

stop.
just stop.
you lost all shit talking rights 2020 riots.

>OMG A COUNTRY HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY IS BEING INVADED I CANT SLEEP

Attached: 1608575325483.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

Serves you right got trusting the West. Now if you excuse me, I have a gay pride in Amsterdam to prepare to.

Serious question, what VPNs work on Any Forums?

>Thanks a lot whores.
>Dutchie calling other ppl whores
the fucking irony
get fucked. Ukraine had to be clensed. Haven't you see the last 10 years have been filled with globohomo scandals all centered around Ukraine.
What did you think was going to happen. It's no surprise the news is YET AGAIN about Ukraine.

Attached: dutch_degeneracy_public_tv.png (891x2367, 1.55M)

Have you got your hands on one of Zelensky's free AKs yet? Chechen mud shock troopers are prepping to invade as well, you might need it.

read a little bit more carefully wayne

Those riots where funded by China to demoralize the west

Attached: 1645711673458.jpg (786x502, 418.59K)

fedboi ones

You're posting from a vpn because you post cunny on Any Forums

None. They are all range blocked

>Twitter-tier .gif
go back

Clearly some of them work because I've definitely seen shills using them

You’re losing.

Sending you my energy. If you fear for the lives of your women I can offer shelter upon receipt of full photo identity and genealogy records

dont worry juicebox, Britain will not be your hiding place forever. You will driven out of your hole and exposed to the light

It probably means nothing, but good luck.

sorry bros I’m sad to see it has come to this. Personally I blame the USA as much as Russia they wanted this and now are leaving you out to dry. In fact the war has helped them distract the West from their own failures of the last 2 years. Keep your head down I hope you make it through this whatever you do don’t join the army to die for mutts and globalists look after your families and you’ll always be welcome in Canada if you can get out of the country

Attached: 64D0ADAB-53BC-4B4B-A200-7E6D7E7A1D0D.jpg (500x441, 42.66K)

any of them if you have a pass, which is the only way for Any Forums to be usable with current captcha

i've done my part growing up in hackney. there's a black cunt out there who is still shitting in a colostomy bag.

death to America

Learn how to suck dick lol

were you also posting here cryinh when your govrment was killing separatists?

How dumb of a nigger you have to be to have trouble with the captcha , holy fuck