He just had to join NATO

To join NATO all he had to do was end the civil war.
This kikes EGO refused to let the separatists have their own country and now HE has nothing.

He is literally making every single civilian a military target by arming them and forcing children to fight.

Attached: 4565234465234.jpg (214x265, 23.43K)

>He is literally making every single civilian a military target
jewish plans are pretty blatant huh
btw ukrainian white males 18-60 stay indoors wait for the bombs and fires to end you

based

Attached: 1637211627244.jpg (1080x733, 187.92K)

>It's all YOUR fault Putin has the mindset of a barbarian warlord!

He should have continued his career as a professional clown instead of entering the world of politics, but unfortunately both media and government are controlled by the same people.

Why didn't he just join NATO smart guy?

Attached: 64654654634.jpg (623x572, 45.1K)

>He is literally making every single civilian a military target
Not if you are a jew, if you are a jew you can go to Israel.

>To join NATO all he had to do was end the civil war.
>This kikes EGO refused to let the separatists have their own country and now HE has nothing.
No way you're US! Show your true flag Ivan.

Jews love to kill civilian goy cattle.

Attached: 646546564745644.jpg (1774x1074, 329.21K)

I wish i wasn't surround by niggers robbing and murdering.

I don't care about either side in this war. I hate communists and the Russian tanks have soviet flags on them.

I just don't fall for the whole NPC "THE BIG BULLY BEATING UP THE LITTLE GUY" shit. The little kike manlet is a larping shit playing a GAME with his people by making all civilians combatants.

Its also an attempt to force Russia to commit war crimes to draw NATO in.

Attached: 1235644984.jpg (696x678, 124.56K)

The more deaths he can blame on putin. Its bloody atrocious though, looking someone in the eyes and telling them 'Fighting the good fight good man' knowing you'll be sending them to a slaughter. This person was elected by these people, and he cares little to none about minimising casualties. Russia or Ukraine, its all profit for him.

PUTIN CANNOT DECIDE WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD OR SHOULDN’T DO. HE IS IN THE RIGHT AND PUTIN A FAGGOT NIGGER

Muslims aren't human, the Jews were right to drive them out.

He's a kike. His only goal is getting white Ukrats killed while he gets a comfy room in Tel Aviv.

Nice try Boris. It's your inability to write proper english that exposes you!

No its christian European clay. Jews have as much right to be there as the Muslims, which means no right.

Britain too has no right to exist for creating Israel.

Attached: 432523451488.jpg (780x970, 301.46K)

Sending civilians to die is right? Giving civilians weapon but no armor? Big dicking a nuclear power? If the country's goal is to spill blood, sure, don't let evil Russia man step on your ego, you want NATO you get NATO Queen. If the job of the country is to protect civilians, this guy is making the autonomous zone of plant garden of whatever USA (Seattle?) look good by comparison.

Nato should not exist anymore

Putin didn't overthrow a democratically-elected government and replace it with jewish nazi clowns.

>fights a civil war for 8 years
>refuses to let separatists form their own country
>refuses to join nato due to greed of land
>now crying to nato like a bitch while sending children to die

All he had to do was end the civil war and join nato. Just admit it.

issnt hes name basically Voldemort?

This. Media act like a Ukraine is a nice little democratic country and not a corrupt oligarchy

Quds is an Islamic land cross dog.

he can if he can force them to. That's how it has always been in the history of the world. the liberal order, like every order before it, rests on force. America and the West are too complacent to realistically oppose Russia in this, so Putin will get away with it. the strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must

How exactly could he have ended the civil war?
>just give up half your territory and sea borders bro

>1 krokodil has been deposited to your account
Ivan bots out

Based Ukraine. Russia should take as much collateral damage as possible before Ukraine goes out and I believe they will take some heavy losses.

Disease ridden mutt has to shoehorn the word white into his post like his life depends on it.

Ask yourself what strategic value does NATO have for the US beside our feeble attempt to remain the unipolar hegemon?
Now ask yourself what strategic value does Russia have in Ukraine never ever joining NATO up to the point of being willing to destroy the country?
Ukraine was never going to join NATO and never will.

White white white white white white white

Donbass and Crimea is half the country? Common now.

The rebels held this land for 8 years. This war could have ended at any point at Ukraine's will.

Come here all your armchair warrior Americans and let's see your takes.

He and Putin are retards.

Are you gonna snivel and cry too to join NATO if Russia attacks you?

When he was elected, I thought he looked like a moron.

Turns out he acts like a moron too...

The question is diplomatic not of war. Why did he not join NATO the moment he lost crimia and end the civil war?

Did he really think he would fight Russia? The idiot is just larping as a president.

Putin's separatists would have demanded way more than that.

Finland is already of thinking of joining NATO. Russia gonna cry about it?

2 krokodil have now been deposited to your account

You are projecting Israel