/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #308

Previous: ▶Latest
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Ukraine confirms their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Situation on the eastern front unclear
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
▶MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com
LiveUA: liveuamap.com (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

▶/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1645809686269.jpg (622x881, 60.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yqm2o0
twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1497245501506392072
youtube.com/watch?v=NW7MiaobRX8
brandnewtube.com/watch/putin-came-through-the-young-global-leaders-program-from-the-wef-also_Id8o4FmkeT9kQJQ.html
twitch.tv/abaftabeam
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
youtube.com/watch?v=RR8BVr_B338
twitter.com/phildstewart/status/1497281131145740290
t.me/keith_woods/2372
t.me/keith_woods/2373
stop-russian-desinformation.near[.]page
twitter.com/ua_industrial/status/1497281640137035777
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/1497229094286680066?
t.me/voenacher/10099
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Explosions in Troyeshchyna in Kiev

Attached: video_2022-02-25_18-36-09.webm (478x848, 2.83M)

>Mariupol explosion
streamable.com/yqm2o0
streamable.com/yqm2o0
streamable.com/yqm2o0

*pfffffsssssssshhhhhh*

Attached: 1620802184757.jpg (1280x2109, 748.4K)

ANIME

can you fucking bake faster

>#Russia's Foreign Ministry says Sweden and Finland may face 'military and political consequences' if they attempt to join NATO.
twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1497245501506392072

Fuck Trøndelag og fuck Sverige

Cлyжy Coвeтcкoмy Coюзy

Attached: аниме_ссср.png (620x877, 510.1K)

Russia ......

Attached: 1645777576180.png (638x420, 356.45K)

>Chechens heading to Ukraine (1/2)

Attached: IMG_6757.webm (352x640, 2.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=NW7MiaobRX8

ukraine in better times

DEAD CHECHENS AHAHHAHAH
2ch hk/po/src/46440864/16458143662150.mp4

- The goal of the Russian operation is to ensure the demilitarization and denationalization of Ukraine, to bring the puppet regime in Kiev to justice for the crimes committed, Zelensky will be court-martialed at some point

- Russia hopes that the Ukrainian people will be freed from the oppression of the nationalist government and will be able to freely determine their future

- Territory of DNR and LNR will be expanded to the size of Donetsk and Lugansk regions

- At some point, new authorities in Ukraine are possible - both DNR and LNR will find common grounds for negotiations with them

- Russia does not intend to stay in Ukraine, will withdraw its troops after the operation, it does not need the territory of Ukraine, no one is going to occupy it

Such statements were made today by Lavrov, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zakharova and Russian Permanent Representative to the EU Chizhov.

I am not dying for rich to become richer. Only my mother deserves my protection.

>Chechens heading to Ukraine (2/2)

Attached: IMG_6760.webm (352x640, 2.75M)

Has Germany's 5,00 helmets arrived yet? They are desperately needed.

Attached: 180px-Zaibatsu_corporation1.jpg (180x175, 6.69K)

Attached: unknown-81.png (751x399, 439.06K)

HAS ANYTHING NEW/ ANY NEW DEVELOPEMENT HAPPENED IN THE LAST HOUR?

Attached: 1645142080601.jpg (800x766, 258.15K)

Attached: dog food.jpg (640x853, 261.64K)

48 hours in MSPaint

Attached: Simpsons_Monkey_Knife_Fight.jpg (800x442, 106.66K)

already?

I'm on the fence with this, Chechens have no problem murdering civilians. Ukrainians and Russians probably have empathy for one another but Chechens don't.

Fuck Trøndelag och hela Norge

Eins, zwei, Polizei
Drei, vier, Grenadier
Fünf, sechs, alte Hex'
Sieben, acht – gute Nacht!

Attached: 16365640857480.jpg (446x450, 27.22K)

What sort of weapon do you think caused this?

b-but m-my ghost

When will Ukraine deploy their CSGO team?

Attached: 450px-NaVi_At_Dreamhack_Valencia_2015.jpg (450x300, 28.41K)

vatnikbros... we got too cocky

Attached: russian BBQ.jpg (720x960, 138.17K)

Rip hohols. Also what will happend to ameriniggers in Kiev?

i would never surrender to these savages

>a bunch of jeeps
is nato just being trolled at this point?

distant explosions on the kiev multicam stream, that's about it. Nothing major reported

I cant believe we didnt got a single first person gopro fight video after 2 days of heavy fighting

I hope the helmets are bicycle helmets just to humiliate the ukrainians further.

>Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_18-41-14.jpg (1242x615, 78.27K)

This is going to be an interesting experiment around the way the world disincentivizes war in the modern era. It seems to be less about direct intervention as it is ensuring that the aggressor has tremendous losses in both life and treasure.

Will it work or do we have to go back to good old fashioned ass kicking?

Attached: 1583077946232.jpg (880x835, 401.51K)

UMMMM EXCUSE ME.... It's spelled KYIV (pronounced KEEEEV), not KIEV.

Writing KIEV is a heckin warcrime. Are you a putler sympathizer?UMMMM EXCUSE ME.... It's spelled KYIV (pronounced KEEEEV), not KIEV.

Writing KIEV is a heckin warcrime. Are you a putler sympathizer?UMMMM EXCUSE ME.... It's spelled KYIV (pronounced KEEEEV), not KIEV.

Writing KIEV is a heckin warcrime. Are you a putler sympathizer?

Attached: bigmouthjak.png (414x318, 56.01K)

Pics of dead Russians everywhere, but I barely even see dead Ukies. Is Russia even winning?

>The executive director of Meta (ex-Facebook) Clegg says he has been ordered by Russian authorities to stop independent fact checking, labeling content posted on Facebook by Russian state media.

Klaus is helping Putin out CONFIRMED

brandnewtube.com/watch/putin-came-through-the-young-global-leaders-program-from-the-wef-also_Id8o4FmkeT9kQJQ.html

I get the shotgun
I get the AK
But what use is the AK with only three rounds?

Attached: 1628119431240.jpg (799x489, 64.6K)

a tank driving over the corpse

Attached: dunc.png (680x516, 10.82K)

Damn that dude got his leg blown off in that blast.

sieben, acht Chrystal kracht

That's a cute Rika
Right back at you...

Attached: yum3.png (848x1036, 533.37K)

Helmets en route, Germany once more stands against Russian aggression

pretty good source
twitch.tv/abaftabeam
nothing new really, just good quality stream

Attached: 1645766799602.jpg (594x725, 80.66K)

ITALY NOW SUPPORTS SWIFT SANCTIONS
>ITALY NOW SUPPORTS SWIFT SANCTIONS

Attached: 1am.png (1098x881, 1.29M)

Ukrainian MiG-29 pilot, who today scored six air victories over Russian pilots. On his account, Chuck's Fuck and Suck. On the net he was nicknamed "The Ghost of Sneed".

Attached: Launcher.jpg (360x360, 18.31K)

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

can u give a link pls?

hnnnn I love Rika, need to rewatch Higurashi

Is this fluvid 2.0 or what

Attached: 273524BF-15F8-42CE-92E3-DA8EBF67E4A1.jpg (828x816, 261.87K)

Rape

Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

That's the point. They'll enjoy their mission. No Ukrainian hole will be left empty.

I don't hear any more explosions so I think I'm going to sniff some dirty underwear and masturbate

Attached: 1645814694303679105391565478108.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

>The president of Slovakia said that tougher sanctions should be imposed on Russia, including disconnecting it from SWIFT.

Thats because real soldiers in real wars arent allowed to bring gopros.

This is a very dangerous moment

#Putin is increasingly angry & isolated

And NATO is outraged by his barbarity & feels increasingly threatened by his actions

At some point someone is going to take actions they may not view as an attack, but that the other side does

Big ukrainian motorised unit decimated in Kherson.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR8BVr_B338

accuse them of what you are doing
he cries out in pain as he strikes

Attached: 162827182711.png (662x767, 85.09K)

looks like what would happen if you were to be on the receiving end of the molten mass that gets ejected by an exploding RPG desu

Attached: 1586651106948.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

A Reuters witness said that there was intense gunfire in western part of Kyiv.

twitter.com/phildstewart/status/1497281131145740290

>Not a shill but I think the difference is that russies dont have phones/any other shit to show shit they killed/destroyed, while ukies take a pic and post it on twitter of everything they destroyed/killed
Fixed my previous post

>jeeps

It looks like his arm was blown off, and there is an RPG rocket next to him. Maybe his RPG had a critical failure?

Attached: schizochad.jpg (941x1080, 71.32K)

Please bomb this fucking country! These fucking retards will learn that having a small army is better than not having shit at all. pussies

3 Ukrainian air force C130's lifted off from Lviv last night and landed in Poland. We're all confused as to why they were not shot down.

They'll use those aswell as physically dropping them off on the border so Ukrainian troops can cross, grab them and bring them in that way NATO isn't actually in Ukraine.

Putin has been very weak in how he's dealing with the Ukraine. I understand he wants it intact but the fact is, he underestimated the force needed. The fact he's only using 60k troops and 80 aircraft for Phase 1 despite having 200k troops and 1200 aircraft on the border region(within 12 miles of it) is wierd.
Even the First strikes were really odd,limited and did zero damage to the Ukrainian command and control structure, army units are still communicating and there are still senior commanders. The internet wasn't cut, communications, hardlines etc. Russian troops have been recorded live on internet streams physically moving cameras on roads to face downwards rather than destroying them. It's utterly bizarre.

It does feel like all this is just testing the waters and defences to see what the west does and what Ukraine has before he sends in everything in true shock and awe.

Attached: 1645734755822.jpg (1100x619, 299.29K)

so full of shit
did he forget about the war in Donbas?

>I don't hear any more explosions so I think I'm going to sniff some dirty underwear and masturbate
how the fuck can russians even compete with such autism

Is that what a hit from a Javelin did?

holy based, are those your moms?

You want reality? I'll show you reality. Who's the man behind the mirror? the man pulliung the strings? the rockefelers? the illuminati? who do you think was burning those documents the other night in Kiev at the place that just so happens to be 6.66 miles from the Kiev biolab? That's right, it's literally all a distraction. It's a plot by the same people that are covering up the side effects of the mystery science juice injection, the same people that were behind the controlled demolition of the twin towers, and the same people that have elevated the coordinated effort against flat earth theory. they've always controlled the market, and always will. it's so fucking obvious you'd have to be an absolute idiot not to see it. you wonder why im the one standing in the rain, smiling? it's because im one of the only ones that actually knows.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING RAPE SQUAD
Kiev zoomer whores will have gaping pussies for the rest of their lives.

Then I don't support Russia, fuck them if they actually want to murder civilians

Chechenbros... did we get too cocky?

When do we get the fake 3AM HAPPENING news to force everyone to stay awake for nothing?

>UKRAINE ISNT FALLING AS FAST AS WE THINK RUSSIA BELIEVED IT WOULD
>t. Western Liberals
Geez, how little faith did these fuckers have in their own side? Did their believe the "Breakfast in Kiev, lunch in Lvov" meme or that the Russian army was all powerful space age tech?
It's clear Russia is operating on a multi-front plan that will take days to unfold. They're probably further into the country than they thought they would be at this point.

>our ukrainian

Attached: 1444444458782.jpg (716x724, 51.53K)

>We don't target kindergartens and civilians
except for the past 7 years in Donbass

i think i only saw one so far and some abandoned convoys. i think russia is getting BTFO. ukraine had time to prepare for the last 8 years.
look at the tread marks on the concrete. he got run over by his vatnik comrades while they were running away

Attached: vatnik nappy.jpg (626x349, 148.3K)

This is what Putin is speaking about when he says Ukraine is committing atrocities.

azov battalion is miltia and a poltical one so I would expect some propaganda videos of them killing russians

Keef has the most based takes on this war
t.me/keith_woods/2372
t.me/keith_woods/2373

Lights go out today, water stops flowing. Food stops coming in. Chechnya rape monkeys arrive tomorrow. why go on ? it will accomplish nothing.

Attached: Chechnya enters the fray.png (822x879, 465.53K)

Purely to obscure true death tolls anyone who thinks it has something to do with covid is a qtard

Please Putin liberate Sweden

Tank you kindly

Attached: 1645776574167.webm (1000x694, 253.55K)

>Italian Foreign Minister says they are ready to cut Russia off from SWIFT payment system.

join DDOSING of russian servers guys

CHECHEN LITERALLY GOT HIS ASS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 5599E0FD-F795-45B3-8BF3-71F46A87B223.jpg (828x1259, 496.09K)

>nothingburger the whole day
war already over?

surrender or not theyd fill every one of your orifices theyre 20 iq gorillas

Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen and General Motors have suspended shipments of cars to #Russia.
>Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen and General Motors have suspended shipments of cars to #Russia.

Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen and General Motors have suspended shipments of cars to #Russia.
>Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen and General Motors have suspended shipments of cars to #Russia.

Got any dead hohols?

you get three good shots, helps to ensure accuracy and discretion. afterwards, you have the shotgun just in case three wasn't enough.

>At some point someone is going to take actions they may not view as an attack, but that the other side does
Read: we are going to provoke a war and blame it on the Russians.

/pol is litterally getting raided by CIA and other shills trying to raise the moral of Ukrainian citizens to kill their fellow slav. So much fucking propaganda. I can't wait for this stupid war to end so that these asshat will take a hike.

not him but thanks

Someone post a pic of the shoahmobile

Sounds like a damn fine idea.

>rewatch
you mean replay (re-read)?

Attached: 1606747631159.png (640x480, 401.33K)

Inconceivably based.

Attached: 1578675406372.png (693x601, 246.8K)

>Russia is operating on a multi-front plan that will take days to unfold
It's also clear that the Russians aren't using their top-shelf units across the board.

I for one support Russia's planned invasion of Sweden

those are very dirty, i nearly gagged and im a pretty deranged pervert

Attached: 1546882788636.jpg (1439x1439, 96.86K)

also the difference in professionalism and gear; ukraine is using good stuff and trained soldiers, russia's clearly throwing in its most retarded people first

How do you even know they're Russian. Holos and Ivans are literally the same people with the same uniforms. Hilarious seeing both sides laughing at dead holo/Ivan, without even knowing if they're one or the other.

You deserve it bro

> nationalists screaming at each other trying to figure out if Russia or Ukraine is more Jewish

> Marxists comfortably identifying the proximate cause of the conflict as the overthrow of the Soviet Union, carried out by the West and ideologically supported by the antisemitic and anticommunist propaganda you retards are twisting into pretzel knots trying to make sense of

Lol
your ideology

WE ARE THE SAUDARKAR, WE ARE THE EMPEROR’S BLADES. THOSE WHO STAND BEFORE US FALL.

Kharkiv got leveled, bro

The propaganda coming out of the West the past couple days has been insane.

W-we're ready to s-start thinking about t-t-talking about i-it.

very based

Probably not murder but rape? Abso-fucking-lutely

Yes and no. The jav it's self hit the tank and good chance caused their own internal ammo magazine to go off.

I just woke up. When I went to sleep Russia had just arrived in the Obolon district to gunfire. Has Kiev fallen yet?

lol sure its for bodies, not the waste left by an army
they are shitting in buckets right now, what do you think they do with it?

Only Chinese cars for Russians now

FOR SARUMAN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.81K)

twitter.com/ua_industrial/status/1497281640137035777
First pack of dead Chechens apparently

>ACK!

What are the odds of The New Axis (Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Mongolia, Brazil (?), Belarus, Moldavia, Khazaquistan, Syria, [other belt and road nations], etc) actually ignite a confrotation with NATO if Ukraine escalate even further?
>will kiev's fall trigger NATO into action?
>what can get worse?
>would chinese advancement on Taiwan trigger the conflict?
>would the rising instability in the Balkans might as well help?
>what are we not considering?
As someone who thought that it was another nothingburger things scalated pretty quickly

>the based ukrainian resistance

ukraine looks like a third world shithole lol

Means they didnt kill any russians yet lmao

Attached: enBLhhfVH98.jpg (865x1280, 340.23K)

Oh no all they have left is Ladas

Attached: 1554411667543s.jpg (239x250, 9.2K)

Lol, shit cars anyway

Lada stronk! No need weak western automobiles!

kek

>Ukraine posts video of 6 dead soldiers, 2 destroyed unarmoured trucks and 3 destroyed towed artillery guns: OMG BTFO RUSSIA!!11 HAHAHA

Meanwhile:
Ukrainian convoys obliterated as they flee the battle of Kherson which Russia has now encircled after breaking the Ukrainian defence line:

Check out the guys tiktok, 2 of his vids got removed for the gore content as he zoomed in on mangled ukie bodies.No idea if the rest of the videos or his channel is still up, check it out.

Another shows Russian troops disambarking from transports and entering woodlands.

Attached: Ukrainian aircraft destroyed on ground 2.jpg (1280x960, 226.45K)

>stop-russian-desinformation.near[.]page

no thanks globohomo

Ooohhhh
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: uoooooh.png (335x335, 75.99K)

When is AgendaFreeTv guy back on ?
pol shitposts to much to follow the information flow

same in any war, get used to it. Keeping morale up is more important than the truth.

Canon fodder I guess.

Based and coomer doomer

lol

Nurse, he's out again

Based wartime coomer

this is becoming increasingly boring wtf

Neun, 10 - Schlafen gehen.

>The Russian army blockaded Sumy and Konotop, - Ministry of Defense

I'm painfully erect

Why haven't the russians carpet bombed kiev if they don't care about civilians mr minister? Must be too afraid of the ghost!

You would think Leftists would be rooting for Russia to bring about Communism

Brazil media is saying that Kiev is falling right now, shootings everyone.

I'm guessing this dude was sitting right above the impact point of the weapon.

Attached: soviet union.gif (500x285, 695.29K)

Based Ukrainebros. No Ukrainian ever called me a chud.

where did you obtain such dirty panties?

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS
Ukrainian nazi savages sniffing dirty panties in Kiev!

no clue. probably. looks like BMD that cooked off. anything could have set that off, even a standard RPG

>Ghost of Kiev
>Hero of Ukraine
>FIGHTER ACE
>COVID Survivor
>Womaniser

Attached: b25lY21zOjNjNWIxNjQ2LTZjYWMtNGQ5ZS1hM2RhLWE3MmM2MjUxNjg4ZjplYzA3ZDI5ZS1mZTJhLTRhZWMtOTc3ZS0yMThiNjYzYzgxYzM=.jpg (2048x1364, 218.04K)

How's Russia performing militarily? No propaganda pls.

Ladas are basically Renaults these days anyway

amazing how Kiev was founded over 1500 years ago and is still a subhuman shithole. It's like African countries that are still "developing" despite having an 8000 year head start on America. Really makes you wonder.

Russia still didin't use any new equipment, i guess ukrainebros will be fucking nuked to the ground at some point and then consequences for russians

Attached: 16005271588490.png (423x343, 88.62K)

t.me/voenacher/10099 bit more on those explosions in kiev

I wonder if they mean "encircled and bypassed" or if it's just cope for not actually taking those towns yet.

I for one will fight with russia against sweden, if we get to keep a good 3rd of the clay after its been demuzzified, for old times sake and to honor my ancestors

Attached: 1583833571141.jpg (604x604, 97.47K)

Im starting to think their whole army is far behind the power curve everyone thought they had.

are u sure those are chechens? looks like russian trucks with Z on it

China's car industry is rubbing its hands. You just gave them a big boost.

"Z" on Russian vehicles means "let's go."

Unironically good

>No propaganda pls.
impossible to know for sure

Not bad, not great.

im gonna puke

Nasty, and atleast two of those are fake.

heckin' based

Dude been laying for 3 days

Attached: 1645811162252.jpg (2048x1365, 204.54K)

People have really ran with this ghost shit. I’ve now get called a Russia sympathizer because I said the person was made up.

They call you mutt instead

I suddenly have a sinking feeling in my stomach bros..

Except for last week in Donbas. When our traitorous media was trying to convince us that "Russian separatists" were somehow sneaking out of Luhansk in middle of night to shell separatist Luhansk. It was Ukrainians wanting to do genocide all along, while our globohomo fascist CIA/media partners ran cover for them.