SIMPING FOR PUTIN

Does the Kremlin fund PJW

Attached: download (50).jpg (290x174, 7.02K)

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

Yes. Most mainstream right wingers are funded by russia. Was released in a leaked document a year ago.

Imagine my shock

Conservatives are pro-Russia
Cuz russia is conservative

no. stop being stupid.

Everyone that doesn't agree with my retarded views is a Russian bot/troll ~ lefties

The left was embraced Ukraine so of curse he will support Russia.

who is this faggot?

THE MEDIER
doesn't like Putin
therefore I do

The kremlin funds all alt-retard movement, even leftist ones

Division is the point

Attached: 1645780987877.png (1081x655, 331.76K)

Didn't necessarily feel to me like out-and-out simping. More being critical of western hypocrisy. He made some remarks re Putin's "denazification" programme as well.

This. Every transphobe/racist/homophobe/sexist is actually a Russian bot funded by Putin.

seethe faggot

Attached: 1621851576322.jpg (790x785, 80.54K)

So when do I get my money?

oh my god it's the main street meteor

what did he say[spoiler]imagine my cock[/spoiler]

Wtf I love Putin

Don't know
Don't care
fuck off US State Department shill

>1pbtid
>no link
all fields

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

Attached: russian man bad.jpg (693x1246, 185.49K)