SAY. HER. NAME

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE

KETANJI
BROWN
JACKSON

YOUR HONOR

Attached: 7BAC33CA-5DD6-4AD1-AF3D-B41128C4F856.jpg (452x360, 16.24K)

nigger

Clown world is awful. I hate this shithole.

Attached: 1644577383170.gif (147x170, 84.48K)

KISS
MY BLACK
ASS
>YOUR HONOR

Niggaboo

I will literally never say that made up crack-Wakanda bullshit.

>Ketanji Onyika Brown was born on September 14, 1970, in Washington, D.C.[4][5] Her parents were both graduates of historically Black colleges and universities.[6][4][7] Her father, Johnny Brown, ultimately became the chief attorney for the Miami-Dade County School Board; her mother, Ellery, served as school principal at New World School of the Arts.[8][9] Jackson grew up in Miami, Florida, and graduated from Miami Palmetto Senior High School in 1988.[5]

After high school, Jackson studied government at Harvard University, graduating in 1992 with an A.B. magna cum laude. When she was in college, her uncle was sentenced to life in prison due to a nonviolent cocaine conviction. Years later, Jackson persuaded a law firm to take his case pro bono, and President Barack Obama eventually commuted his sentence.[10] Another uncle served as Miami's police chief.[8] During her time at Harvard, Jackson led protests against a student who displayed a Confederate flag from his dorm window.[11] She also performed improv comedy and took classes in drama.[12]

Jackson worked as a staff reporter and researcher for Time magazine from 1992 to 1993, then attended Harvard Law School, where she was a supervising editor of the Harvard Law Review. She graduated in 1996 with a Juris Doctor cum laude

Imagine getting fucked even harder by the "justice" system because you refuse to respect her in the courtroom. She'll earn respect by leaving a good track record of unbiased judgements

Fpbp

ketMANji

WE WAZ JUGDE DREDD NĀ“FREE STUFF

If she was a white man anyone would consider those very high qualifications, racist sexist chuds.

Nigger. Belongs in zoo. Why isn't it in zoo? Americans, explain yourselves!

What kinda senate scenanigans are gonna happen this time?

BLEACHED

Attached: FMdiSXXXoAU9iTE.jpg (746x710, 91.93K)

I feel like the fact her last name is Brown is making Joe and all of the old fuckers laugh in private as they blow each other.

Free gorilla glue for negro hair care.

AY YO IM FINNA BE DUNN WIT DIS SUPREEM CORT SHIT NAWM SAYIN

Senate will confirm her instantly without a fight.

You do realize that senate is 50 Rep - 49 Dem right?

Remember whitey this is who you will fight and die for in the upcoming war with Russia.

>niggers wanting attention again
and a race traitor in addition

>This is the person who will personally deny your retirement and order your death when you are 70

PACEY NGUBU

SO POWERFUL

EXAMPLE OF NIGGERISM

I IRONICALLY KNEEL WHILE HIDING

MY RACIST LAUGH

TO APPEAL THE MAJORITY

BRAINWASHED BY JEWISH PROPAGANDA

WE WUZ WAKANDA N' SHIET BACK THEN IN ZIMBABWE