Biden, Master of Geopolitics

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497230379807383553

Attached: imbecile .jpg (972x1529, 260.69K)

Attached: 1637538493335.jpg (1778x999, 140.65K)

Attached: 1645813271721.png (633x513, 484.08K)

Just imagine what Trump would have done!!

based china

>”Oh god. Why did they make me be president… I’m so tired all the time..wait..wh..where am I?”
>”What’s going on?”
>”Where’s Barack?”
>”Did it happen again? Did I do bad?”
>”I just want to take a nap.”

Attached: 17454D54-D913-4FA7-BCAA-C67DA88653B1.jpg (2853x1902, 1.23M)

>The U.S. officials said the sanctions would also hurt China over time because of its commercial ties.
this appears to be the only real reason china would ever possibly consider interfering, and it's pretty weak

What you didn't know is that Biden knew this would happen. So he gave Xi inaccurate information to give Russia a false sense of security about what the US knows. If Xi had decided to not tell Russia (unlikely), there is no down side to sharing inaccurate information.

Strategizing isn't that hard to do if you're not a midwit.

>give your enemy who is allied with the people that invade ukraine intel
How is this not grounds for removing this decrepit, old faggot from office immediately?

republicucks will do nothing

Maybe it wasn’t a phone call.

Trust The Plan!

>shared the information on Russia's troop buildup
Wow, it really helped Russia to find out about Russia's troop buildup. Very important! Ximale is also a deepthroat. You love to see it!

Attached: 1623430259605.jpg (914x1218, 100.99K)

"when do I get my pudding pop?"

jesus christ man thats sad

This was actually useful in the end, China now knows that US was telling the truth and Russia lied about their intentions.

Attached: 1645729456191.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

Agreed.

But this is the Key Point. If this man has ANY love for humanity, and ANY Independent Cognitive Ability remaining, he should expose ALL of the machinations that he's been ordered to effect.

If he's truly fully Duped, then there's no hope for what I described.

yeah, china is insanely self-sufficient. that's entirely what they've been striving for for the past 50 years

>China now knows that US was telling the truth and Russia lied about their intentions
Nice try Gottlieb.

2014 Coup in Ukraine - effected by the US to create a Puppet State, that coincidentally, instantly espouses intentions to join NATO

Said Puppet State is armed and trained by US / NATO

Said Puppet State violates or does not even implement The Minsk Protocol, which was SIGNED BY THEM in 2015, with the full understanding that NO WEAPONS, NO FOREIGN TROOPS OR ADVISORS were permitted.

SIGNED BY THEM, to affirm that DNR and LNR were to be granted Special Status.

Said Puppet State goes on to SHELL DNR and LNR over the 8 years since (confirmed by OSCE Observers)

Russia finally moves to ENFORCE the SIGNED MINSK PROTOCOL in 2022

btw FUCK YOU

Bump