Imagine being so brainwashed that you actually go and fight a meaningless war for some corrupt manlet only to end up...

Imagine being so brainwashed that you actually go and fight a meaningless war for some corrupt manlet only to end up dead on a road..

Attached: yscmvdg3byj81.jpg (960x1280, 287.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
brandnewtube.com/watch/putin-came-through-the-young-global-leaders-program-from-the-wef-also_Id8o4FmkeT9kQJQ.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: russian soldier, kharkiv.jpg (2048x1365, 204.54K)

Will she be ok?

This is who is fighting. Of course they can't think.

Attached: average russian.jpg (810x1080, 357.4K)

what if russia attacked latvia?

Anyone ever confirm if he is Ukraine or Russian? Someone pointed out he didnt have tape holding his pants legs together and someone else said he had on russian patterns.

Imagine cucking to (((Western values))) and siding with evil.

Same would follow. More Russian zoomers dead on the streets.

Imagine reposting the same thread over and over with the same image and not expecting people to notice. How are you shills still so fucking shit at your job after half a decade?

Attached: do you have brain damage.jpg (572x415, 53.72K)

what if russia attacked romania?

Attached: EREOwiwXUAMl_J3.jpg (960x720, 141.18K)

you are lowest of scum. we had people like you during occupation during ww2.
they also said they would not fight for "some regine" and colaborated with invaders. they were lowest scum of society, so they thought invaders would elevate them if they agree to work with them, against local population.

most did not survived the war. these who died quickly were lucky.

Baki the Grappler on the right and Frankenstein's creation in the middle.

it's the horrors of war

life is nothing

Maybe people would like to be independent AND unfuck their retarded modern values?

I would buy my own gun and when they come in I will shoot to protect myself.

>Anyone ever confirm if he is Ukraine or Russian?

He has a Ribbon of Saint George on his knee. He's Russian. Only Russians wear those, here in Latvia as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

Attached: file.png (158x105, 32.13K)

this.

He died for Klaus

brandnewtube.com/watch/putin-came-through-the-young-global-leaders-program-from-the-wef-also_Id8o4FmkeT9kQJQ.html

You know exactly that's not how it's gonna go down. Once the gig is up, they're gonna throw all nationalists in jail and implement Brussels faggotry on a full scale.

is that a bucket of potatoes?

Natural selection

Do Eastern European’s not have any fraternity amongs eachother? You’d never see Western European’s behave this way towards each others

Is Bomber Harris still alive?

>You’d never see Western European’s behave this way towards each others
not sure if srs, the only reason you didnt see the gore of ww2 is because camera phones and the internet didnt exist, you've naive if you think war has every been different.

There is no rule that says a country cannot do both. Any decent person who wasnt a faggot would want their country to be independent AND free from globohomo rather than one or the other. I have alot of respect for the Ukrainians for fighting against such great odds. Interesting to know that the swiss would welcome losing their independence though.

That was different
80 years ago, would never happen today

Most Russians are life-hating creatures.

so they just left him there?

>*breathes in*

ACK!

And posted on chan

Attached: 1645814697399.gif (400x400, 1.98M)

>80 years ago, would never happen today
ok

Attached: DgaIqOCXcAIw3ig.jpg (400x400, 18.89K)

lol
lmao

What did you expect from R*ssian pigs?

Literal apostles from Berserk

Right...

Westernized Ukraine would depend on the UN, NATO and the EU. I generally have a poor opinion on Americans and their cognitive abilities but you're outdoing your compatriots.

No, these are russian eggs, that's how the gave birth

Yep, from the Soviet days! Babushka kept them as souvenirs.

something more this is sad

how many buckets of potatoes does it cost for a russian whore to blow me

It's not meaningless. It protects Russia from NATO expansion, and protects ethnic Russians from persecution. This soldier died for a just cause.

post the other side, I can't find it now