Will ukrainian refugees be welcome on western europe?

This soon will be a Ukrainian refugee trying to cross your border.
Are you going to let her in?

Attached: ukra.png (917x652, 1.42M)

Is she letting me in?

Pussy for safety or GTFO

I'm just here for the slav whores. Where my refugee war brides at? I want blonde fuckmeats, slav sluts now. Gimme gimme. Slav milkers are good enough for my taste.
Yes, I'm white (A FUCKING WHITE MALE, as the libs would say). I just want some slavic refugee waifu to make me some blonde babies, is all. American women are trash whores and sluts. Slav brides are more traditional and virginal. Blonde slav women walking on wheat fields with crowns of flowers on their heads. Don't you want this too, budy bro? Everything has a price. During war time, desperate refugee women who rank 10/10 are much easier to get. Can't wait to have a slav tradwife on my bed, begging for my seed. Stay mad, loser cuck. If you don't want this, it's more slav coochie for me.
>TL;DR:
I really don't care who wins, as long as I get some of that desperate slavish refugee pussy knocking at my door. I just want to play with some supple slav titties is all.

WTF Im a libtard now!

Ill let her in if she lets me in

So when are you going to Europe?

I've put out an extra mattress in my room and told my wife to buy some extra groceries.

>So when are you going to Europe?
Nah, I will wait for the desperate slav war sluts to disembark at teh airports, begging for a sugar daddy to "marry" them.

They are welcome here in Wisconsin, if we can cherry pick.
Any Forums cannot have any for reasons i'd rather not mention.

women don't want more competition, so no. They're fine with fighting age males because it increases their breeding pool. Woman are traitors to every nation

Ukrainian pajeets or nigerians? Yes.
Ethnic Ukrainians or Russians? No. They are too white for western Europe.

Attached: file.png (856x482, 547.77K)

Don't be silly, we only take certified isis members as refugees.

Don't forget about the real refugees

Attached: weareallpeople.jpg (864x486, 379.69K)

I will make her a bowl of eggs.

this lil girl looks like she is lighting a cigar lmao

Based eggman.

Only invaders, rapists, terrorists, murderers, etc. of different race and cultures allowed by globocucks unfortunately

Women don't carry the Y-chromosome of the patriarchs. Women don't belong to any tribe or nation. Only men can belong to a brotherhood.
Women belong to the dominant tribe, and ONLY to the most dominant men of such tribe. Women are cursed to be forevers lusting after power, but unable to attain it. That's why they get off on leeching from men. It makes them believe they have any power, when they are able to extract wealth from men or even make men engage in violence against other men for her pussy hole. Women have no loyalty to anyone. Not even to their own offspring. They care for their offspring simply because it's easier for a mother to get sympathy from the rest of the tribe than a single woman without children. That's why men must not feel guilty for being a sugar daddy for some desperate slav whore who just escaped a war zone. Women secretly want to be taken care of. They don't care who does it. Does a hookworm care about where the blood it's sucking comes from? All entrails look the same, just as all male wallets look the same (as long as they have a credit card with a high limit, so the slits can buy all their useless trash and stuff).

Ukranian women are a threat to women in the native countries, as native women will not be able to compete, therefore, it is integral that we do not accept any Ukranian refugees so the native women can continue to be whores and the native men pussy free.

I want our retarded fucking whore prime minister to let Ukrainian women into Sweden!!!!!!!!!!

here are your ukrainian women refugees

Attached: niggers fleeing ukraine.png (1459x1476, 2.46M)