Let's say Sweden and Finland backs down from Joining NATO, how would Russia justify a war against us in that case...

Let's say Sweden and Finland backs down from Joining NATO, how would Russia justify a war against us in that case? Would they call us nazis as well?

Attached: SwedenFinlandFlags.jpg (400x320, 25.21K)

Yes.
Russia is jewish to the core.

russia doesn't need to do anything, your country will be named Swedeistan in the next 5 years

they're going to be nazis in nato or not in nato. everyone is a nazi if you don't do what you're told by either side.

>backs down from Joining NATO
We aren't joining NATO. Never intended to.

Russia can't do anything to you that niggers haven't done

This

Putin's going to do something stupid eventually because he has alzheimer's and is retarded and then it doesn't really matter whether we're in NATO or not.

they would not attack

*AHEM*
Fuck Amerimutts
Fuck NATO
Fuck cockholes
Fuck snowniggers
Fuck niggers
Fuck trannies
And most importantly, FUCK JANNIES

Attached: pooteen.jpg (540x432, 32.2K)

Is there a way to join army and still work fulltime job? Don't want to quit my fulltime job just "in case". Seriously considering going to rekryteringsmyndigheten and asking this.

idk, maybe pretend to be neutral again?
Swedish politicians talking tough is so fucking cringe.
Like; this fucker doesn't represent me!
It's one thing if we actally took care of our country and our people, but to talk smack when you've dismantled the country and neutered the population for 50 years... It's just suicidal...

>Sweden

Do you still exist?

Attached: 2darr3.jpg (829x500, 119.69K)

Why would Russia invade us? There is nothing but trees, faggots and arabs here.

Attached: 1622488336168.jpg (640x640, 98.34K)

NATO controls one side of the strait. The other is neutral.
That hardly seems fair now does it? What would Sweden even do if NATO decides to block it. I hope they have Swedish-Russian duolingo courses available. (Or well... Malmö, so perhaps Arabic-Russian)

Attached: øresund.png (1200x926, 259.48K)

Do what ukraine used to do before the CIA maidan coup, just play both sides and benefit from both sides without ever committing to one. Putin made his intentions clear when Ukraine pursued joining nato, drop the request and maintain neutrality or we will neutralize you and sealed the deal when jew clown said he wanted nukes.

Here in the States we have reserve forces for each military branch. The time commitment is usually a weekend or two out of the month if i remember correctly.

Attached: 1645811056336.jpg (500x1092, 50.4K)

i don't care what the fuck they come up with. i wanna kill those filthy parasites. i've seen enough how they acted in ukraine. i wanna kill them all. every filthy fucking ruskie animal. they don't deserve to live. fucking parasites. fucking insects.
fuck this shit i'm going in. told my boss i won't be at work. i'm leaving sunday.

I like Fins. Here is the deal: do not join NATO. It is clearly anglo-centric pakt who won't work in case of emergency.

just stay neutral. take notes from georgia and ukraine.

Now is the time to launch an offence against Russia as they're preoccupied with Ukraine. Let's take our land back, bros.

>i don't care what the fuck they come up with. i wanna kill those filthy parasites. i've seen enough how they acted in ukraine. i wanna kill them all. every filthy fucking ruskie animal. they don't deserve to live. fucking parasites. fucking insects.
>fuck this shit i'm going in. told my boss i won't be at work. i'm leaving sunday.

Attached: soyboy(182).jpg (211x239, 8.13K)

Isreal would send weapons to neo nazi groups in Finland and Sweden, and Russia would then state they need to "denazifaction your nations".

Castrate all s*ede and f*nnish men, breed their women until Scandinavia is Slavic.

Attached: portrait-of-emperor-nicholas-ii-1900.jpg!Large.jpg (503x600, 40.22K)

Finns are nazi, dunno for sweeds. Probably to liberate you from feminism

Gripen, nigger.

Is that really necessary?

That's not the question

Yeah I bet Russia can't wait to get their hands on a 35 year old jet that not even our own neighbors want to buy...

it's always nice to see fearful ruskie crying who was so scared not to even directly reply like a little bitch:D you have any idea how many of us are volunteering right now?

Nah, in your case the justifications would be about immoral LGBT faggotry, probably.

Let's just be Natsocs and finish the job that Hitler started?

Attached: suomi finland perkele.jpg (717x1024, 99.19K)

>how would Russia justify a war against us in that case?
You'd be surprised but we don't want your land

You mean it isn't already?

Based

Putin would never... would he?

Attached: Sanna M.jpg (480x351, 18.78K)

They just dont invade.
Finland is neutral and a good bufferzone, while west aligned we've shown to have spine to do our own choices. Everyone respects that.
The status quo on this has not changed and dont believe the reactionaries who are running into NATO arms after one prolonged invasion.
Our Niinistö is a great president and will be remembered one of the greats.