Reparations bill given the green light in Congress

Reparations bill given the green light in Congress.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/02/25/reparations-bill-congress-support/

Attached: 1600571718829_Rabica.jpg (894x1024, 211.73K)

Good.

>Amerikkka brings african-americans here as slaves and makes them work hundreds of thousands of hours of brutal unpaid labor
>African-americans remain second class citizens under an openly white supremacist state until 50-60 years ago, never had a chance to build generational wealth due to white supremacy, redlining and discrimination etc.

>folx with empathy and common sense: >hmmmmmm maybe we should rewrite our past wrongs help the african-american community economically develop, its beneficial for all of us in the long run

>conservatives
>this is literally white genocide reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1601528788449.png (392x590, 31.84K)

Are they forcing you to cough up a nigger tax now? Jesus.

Attached: do_no_want_cat.jpg (800x600, 105.58K)

Seems racist

>create a commission to study reparations for Black Americans

LOL

I will leave the country and renounce my US citizenship, I have others.

>“This has been a 30-plus year journey,” said Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas). “We had to take a different approach. We had to go one by one to members explaining this does not generate a check.”

Fuck the "based Mexicans" in Texas. I want total war.

it better fucking also tally up their total social cost on the other side of the ledger

bullish, this means they will need to print more money

Black budget

I actually want civil war so I can freely kill people like you.

What are political implications of white americans with all their guns pay niggers to burn their cities while russians are fighting globohomo alone. Who is the land of the free then?

>they are less optimistic about the bill’s fate in the Senate. Instead, they intend to push President Biden to sign an executive order that would create the commission.
Yeah, why don't we just throw out the legislature and just have a dictator?

I'm moving to Russia. I've had enough of the US, it died while I was still an infant. I'm filling out job applications today.

that's already what we have though. executive orders have been a thing for a while and they let you make """""""law""""""" out of thin air.

Niggers have been a net drain on the US even when they were slaves. The respirations were paid by free transport here..They owe us.

Hard to build generational wealth with an average IQ of 75 and when you spend all your money on fag clothing or things that reflect light well.

DAS RITE, WE TAKIN YO WIMEN AND YO PAPEZ.
PAY UP YT BOI

Reparations to Japanese citizens of the US were specifically for property confiscated by the government, not for their incarceration.
Blacks never had such property, in fact:
1. They were brought here by the British
2. After being sold by other Africa tribes and Arabs
3. Would have had the same opportunity to buy their freedom in the same way as Irish Indentured Servants
4. They weren’t brutalized outside of Hollywood movies, because otherwise they wouldn’t be productive
5. They were only second class citizens by their own agency
6. They were discriminated against only in terms of their own behavior
7. They squandered their own wealth, and bred more than they could sustain
8. They eschewed any help from white people in favor of subordinating themselves to them

This is nothing but another black grift, because they are utterly dependent on white people, even though they have had, and continue to have their own agency.

When will blacks be held accountable for their lack of common sense, violent and destructive behavior, and the squandering of any past assistance they have.

It will never stop. They will continue to demand that whites fix the problems that blacks create.

There are plenty of black millionaires that could help their own, yet they buy fucking useless gold chains, rims and hair weaves while they get fat and won’t even work for themselves.

Remember this reparation bill when you die against the EVIL RUSSIANS, doesn't Ukraine deserve to have its citizens pay for the racism and oppression black people felt?

Most slaves were owned by ultra wealthy southern plantation owners. My scots irish ancestors never owned slaves, they were slaves. Ten year olds down in the mines paid in scrip. Get fucked retard.

Attached: DF3EC90C-919B-44EF-8ADE-57B3976A097B.jpg (658x750, 294.26K)

This. No one prevented them from building generational wealth.

Attached: IMG_3772.jpg (1125x1615, 286.08K)

So that's good.

Surely the commission to study reparations for Black Americans will take into account the trillions of dollars in wealth that has been transferred to blacks by local, state, and federal governments over the past 70 years when considering whether additional reparations are appropriate.

Surely whites will stand up for themselves this time, right? Right?

>House
Yes the white house response to Ukraine is giving more welfare to niggers. And nobody cares about the house, are are traitor insects that don't matter at all.

And it's your class who'll have to pay these reparations, not the descendents of ultra wealthy plantation owners or slave traders, who'll get to keep everything.

Unironically good, this will only serve to increase racial tension.

Death to America is back on the menu