Deepstatebros????????

Deepstatebros????????

Attached: ymt046gg8yj81.png (1080x1625, 752.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1496668655727349763
hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf
educationviews.org/here-we-go-trump-declassifies-crossfire-hurricane-docs-on-his-way-out-the-door/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well yeah. You didn't know that?

Why does Tucker hate democracy?

Holy based

based tuck

When Chechens are killing girls like this will he say "she's not White, just looks White"

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 899.43K)

Imagine being Russian and knowing that the US had a fake election that put in power someone who is financially in the pocket of Ukraine.
I'd invade it, too.

Attached: 1639492663008.png (356x439, 146.53K)

That's literally true though. Zelensky was installed by an astroturfed color revolution.

>The U.S. having puppet states is a bad thing to Republicans now

Based trudeau showed you who is boss right boy?

jesus did he really say that?

lol he's the new science nigger for white retards
>ACKSHUALLY.......

That’s based
But tucker you’re still a cuck

Most likely yes, his takes on this have been genocidal.

She's not white, she only looks white

It is when they're serving the global pedophile kikephile agenda instead of the murican peepo.

Next he will repeat Lavrov and say "all ukrainians are neo nazi drug addicts" and to just genocide them all.

Can you point me where to read up more on this? Tried jewgle and bing, hard to find info.

It's real

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1496668655727349763

Imagine being Russian and tricking the American people into thinking the election was stolen so retards like Tucker will cheer you on for tackling the deep state when you go invading sovereign nations for reasons that predate internet era schizo conspiracy theories

Attached: 1628142597961.gif (293x236, 1.05M)

why is he even doing this kek i would have just kept my mouth shut if i were him

Yeah, and?
Doesn’t that mean that he should be rooting for Ukraine? Is he not American?

usa vassal is still rightful usa farming land

I haven't watched Tucker since his first week on the air. Has he ever said that the election was rigged? Or is that still a big no no?

The term is, "Zionist Occupied Government", or "ZOG". As in, "we're taking down the zog machine, jew by jew by jew".

Literally kill yourself, Jew kike rat faggot.

he has a death wish

not an argument

Did you not the follow the election? As Vice President, Biden was in charge of Ukraine policy. He selected which Ukrainians he wanted in power and is financially tied to them through his son, Hunter.

he's right but holy shit what the fuck
this is bordering on sedition, i'm absolutely fucking amazed he had the balls to just out and say it

Bye Tucker, it was nice watching you.

Those ugly sunken dark eyes arent white. That's eastern eurotrash.

>this is bordering on sedition
No it isn't.
Stop watching NBC and delete your faceborg account.

someone needs to rope traitor carson

He said it

Attached: rubbed.png (240x267, 57.95K)

Rupublican wher enever for the american ppl they only served their globohomo intest the same way democrats have

if anything the only ppl they care for is themselves and no one else

they are nothign more than globohomo pawns.

Well yeah. Neocons got the boot. You can have them back now faggot

hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

educationviews.org/here-we-go-trump-declassifies-crossfire-hurricane-docs-on-his-way-out-the-door/

Attached: HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL(1).jpg (1275x1650, 236.95K)

The jews call him the "One Man Holocaust." He's fucking amazing even if he's comped.

>is
More like was, since apparently Biden got bored of that concept.

UHH, hello based department?

Oi vey, you can't just say we shouldn't go to war for the jewish man paying millions to Hunter's crack pipe fund!
Shut up and help the EU important more Indians and Africans to extinguish all traces of angel Europe!

just another big city liberal putting on a fake accent he learned at Harvard to appeal to the flyover rednecks

>The U.S. having puppet states is a good thing to Democrats now
I'm man enough to admit getting grifted by RINOs.
What's your excuse for embracing them now?

Fox usually shuts people down for this. They even cut off Trump a couple times. I'm surprised.

Slavs aren't white, though. Never have been.

Gonna go with this Tuck is only saying we have a duty only to America and our domestic interests. We don't have a duty to the jewish guy who runs a fake "democracy" while suppressing and assassinating opposition party contenders.

Is this q shit actually true?

Attached: 1645791382844.jpg (424x856, 89.63K)

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT

Attached: 1645696933881.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

The US is not a democracy.
And I don't mean in the "muh republic" sense.
I mean the US does not have elected representatives.

Attached: 1620819675693.gif (220x295, 41.3K)

Do Americans really cheer on Putin because he doesn't like muh gays?
Because you have to be delusional to think Putin stands for white interests.

How are things in the bunker, Pavlo?

Tangentially, but I was under the assumption that the Hunter scandal was just him getting paid off to let other corruption slide. I wasn't aware of the joining NATO aspect of it.

Thank you user.

Mariupol isn't getting bombed hard ARM so I'm not in a bunker, I don't want to go there either, bunkers are like cuck sheds I like the risk, it's fun.

No we simply dont care because the current president is not liked and no sane fighting man would agree to join his military after the changes liberals made to it. Its a basically a giant gay pride parade at this point. Which is why the army cant get recruits even with a 50k enlistment bonus. Democrats can fight this war alone. We are not in this together and we are no longer united.

>Because you have to be delusional to think Putin stands for white interests.
Well, the options are:
>Russia
Nationalist and insular
>EU
Weaponizing immigration to genocide white Europeans and dismantling all European culture and history

You may as well gamble on the side NOT actively eradicating your people and history from the world, because the other side is going to do it with a smile.

*ATM

>Biden threatening Ukraine prosecutors
>Hunter biden laundering money using Ukraine

I mean he is not wrong. It is a puppet state where they probably rape children for free.

Ok here’s a tip for you. If you wanna survive, play back to the future for NES. It’s a good game for boredom

Fucking based always loved Tucker.

BASED

UDSSR won

Attached: russian shills on pol.jpg (640x274, 57.61K)

Supporting Ukraine is supporting democrat trained and sponsored nazis.

Attached: 1630257753370.jpg (712x1024, 266.55K)

Because democracy is fake and gey

Attached: monarch.png (280x280, 82.61K)