Volodymyr Zelensky leaves his presidential suit and gets ready to fight with his military troops

This is how a real leader leads! Trump or Biden or Putin would never do this. ngl I just switched sides to Ukraine.

Death to Russian ZOG, Long live Fascist Ukraine!
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2oKpp7GmQ

Attached: 1123847192837453234.jpg (619x743, 55.06K)

Trump would never do that

Attached: 1630384223993.jpg (2000x1513, 988.08K)

The chechens will literally torture and behead this jew on live TV

Thats not brave, its just retarded. What happens if he dies? Who calls the shots then? Does Putin just win Ukraine? Is the war over if he gets got? Wouldn’t it be selfish of him not to run directly into enemy fire if thats the case?
This is all assuming he will actually go to war and not just pose for a photo op pretending to, which seems more likely.

lmao

I mean...he knows how this ends. Better to get blown up or shot dead in a firefight than taken alive.

Jesus Christ there has been so much fake bullshit propagated over this (((war))) and normies just eat it up. Unlike the covid shit they didn't even try to bury the evidence this time, it's so fucking blatant how fake and gay it all is.

Classic propaganda.

Pic from at least last year. Time magazine published this April of 2021

he could easily have escaped to the west by now.

This man is a hero. All western leaders shod follow his shining example ND immediately report to the front line in Ukraine.

Is this a joke?

Attached: 1645745464219.jpg (250x300, 11.67K)

There are no plates in that vest

they found a bulletproof vest for children

yes obviously the kike is already in tel aviv

I am truly shocked.

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 63.14K)

You don't know that.

Attached: 298541.png (568x764, 50.46K)

>Who calls the shots then?
The CIA will continue calling the shots.

This jew has unironically bigger balls than most pol fags, what a sad and cringe fucking day.

>I am so brave and stunning in front of these conveniently located cameras
People get stupider every day

This just shows that Russias attack is dwindling down so he feels confident enough to pull this stunt
Russia is fucked...

Fucking annihilated!

Attached: Superlative Laugh.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

He's literally clown, user. What is he going to do? Show magic tricks?

He's literally a Jewish actor. Stop being naive.

Shalom, what a brave mensch!

That implies he's going to be anywhere near danger. He's just gonna post selfies from areas that look dangerous.

He hasn't escaped to the west, he's in Israel. The pictures of him in armor visiting troops were from a couple weeks ago I believe.

>Death to Russian ZOG
>Leader is literally Jewish

spbp

>Trump or Biden
they're like 80 lmao

Attached: 1630075154502.png (231x313, 194.74K)

uragay

It is not brave or honorable for an elected leader to risk his life on the front lines like we're still in the bronze age, it is literally and objectively not their job.

If the leader does then there is no one that can offer terms of surrender, and lives will be unnecessarily lost in the confusion of finding someone with sufficient authority to negotiate with the enemy.

If a leader feels that racked with guilt that their decisions will lead to the deaths of their people's, then they should resign their position and appoint a replacement before going off to die as a common soldier.

Attached: mg22229682.600-2_800.jpg (800x613, 84.22K)