Why is reddit foaming from the mouth about this?

Why is reddit foaming from the mouth about this?

Attached: Poutine.jpg (1049x1160, 491.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because even a broken clock is right twice a day

> somebody posts something on reddit to get attention
didnt read
ignore and vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1634602191458.jpg (432x630, 96.69K)

>wall of text
>expects us to read it

Because a journalist told them to.

They’ve never seen a display of hard power that was not 100% supported and pushed by all of their media lords. This stuff doesn’t happen in marvel movies, they have no real frame of reference and genuinely think human rights are real and universal.

Reddits popular opinion perfectly mirrors that of the state department and media (same thing), that's why.

zelensky can end the conflict at any time by simply surrendering
any criticism of putin is actually just implicit support for whatever reason there is for the ukrainians to not just give up and let the russians do whatever they want. it's disingenuous to not acknowledge this

They're used to be able to browbeat 'influencers' by threatening them with censorship and calling them mean names, they don't realize that this doesn't work on Putin and are shocked and confused by this.

Get better attention spam zoom zoom

They think they can win World War III from their gaming chairs, when actually they would die as cannon fodder for jew bankers.

Attached: 1629490113296.gif (606x423, 466.96K)

Notice nobody ever actually lists the
"selfish reasons" because they all know nothing about the war. They just bitch as NPCs often do with Dunning Kruger in full effect

Fpbp

>putin is the largest piece of human scum in history

Attached: C5CDDAE6-8C3A-47AB-AD77-B2A730A1CA66.jpg (555x553, 30.28K)

>read this redditor speak

how about no lol

why don't they join the military then?

r/italy is so packed with libtard shills and brigading, they're literally permabanning anyone who doesn't hate enough Putin and Russia

hysteria is at even higher levels than with covidiocy

Thats dangerous they could die plus all that S O Y they wont last a day.

Funny thing is, plebbitors in my country who are mostly Anti-Trump are suddenly pro-Ukraine but if you mention that Putin invaded Crimea in 2014 they all get mad. These retards are just in it for virtue signalling. I give it a month, plebs will move on to another FOTM topic.

Hivemind

YWNBAW

A toothless incursion with minimal civilian casulties makes him worse than the Yemen humanitarian disaster that the US is backing with it's military?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-003552_Chrome.jpg (1080x1168, 576.48K)

Weak zoomer skeletons

McCarthyist-levels of Russia anger in the US mostly came from 2016 election cope when Hilary accused Russia of helping Donald win and the Democrats have been running with that for the better part of a decade.

all broken clocks are right in this case?
the ZOG, the journalists, the jews, all the people who hate us, all of them are right?

how come none of you people harbored such ideas before the war began? where did you all come from?

Attached: 1645573196055.jpg (422x1024, 79.64K)

The one time Reddit is actually right about something, and you fucking retarder leaf post it here to complain?

you know the answer, chud

Rake the leaf,
fuck you putin dog

People literally want to go to war with Russia because they believe Putin unironically rigged the election to elect Trump. Trump is a gayzogbot don't get me wrong but that is the public perception of the left. They are still fuming about it after 6 years and want to kill anyone involved with the russian government because they are sociopaths about some stupid fucking zogbot president

Very shallow understanding of geopolitics. Reddit is where dumb people go to act smart, Any Forums is where smart people go to act dumb.

Ywnbaw

>Biden is the largest piece of human scum in history

Because the left only supports invasions when the people doing it are not armed.

replace Putin with Biden.

reddit becomes upset over war breaking out and people disregarding “international law” for the flimsy piece of paper it really is

They are thoroughly inundated in globohomo talking points and know nothing else
They are the same guys who bought the whole gaddaffi spiel about him being a brutal dictator and voting to have him assassinated, while ignoring the history of american meddling in the region that basically propped him up

Cause everything is a Marvel movie.

Reddit-minded people for some reason have adopted the view that history is over and it is reasonable to expect this boring 'wake up, do busy work in your remote office job for 8 hours, eat takeout in front of netflix, read tweets about petty drama, vote in a neutered election' world order to continue uninterrupted everywhere until the end of time. When other people behave in a more arrogant, soulful manner and play the game of real politik, it breaks their gay fantasy.

I always knew marvel movies basically were american jew propaganda from the minute I watched the first one.
They’re pure, unadulterated trash and high octane fantasy

Everyone that enjoys it turns into a zombie for the state

I agree with that 100%.
You know we don't always have to hold the opposite opinion of muh reddit just because. I hate reddit too, I hate globohomo etc. But everyone on all sides hates what putin is doing it's not a left/right issue. A slavshit manlet decides a country shouldnt exist and starts killing innocent white people in europe, why would you support that just to be a contrarian

I almost feel sorry for zoomers born after 9/11. They never had a chance to live anything close to resembling a real life. Fuck modernity.

Attached: 4nmwndb1lz541.jpg (786x960, 175.18K)

>unironically rigged the election to elect Trump
no one believes the election was 'rigged' for trump, but it is a fact at this point that russian intelligence ran and continues to run a disinformation campaign in favor of trump (and that wing of the republicuck party in general). which makes sense, it is a win-win for putin since not only is trump friendly to him, but that wing of american government/politics is completely incompetent so it simultaneously makes the USA collectively weaker.

Yeah, nothing to do with Ukraine being a made up country oppressing its Russian minority. Nothing to do with the US using Ukraine as a military foothold right on the border with Russia, and nothing to do with the economical sanctions that have been asphyxiating Russian for years.
This attack is just because PUTIN BAD, because he is EVIL and that's it in the NPCs' minds.

PUTIN IS LITERALLY DRUMPF WHO IS LITERALLY HITLER!!!!! AAAAAHHH I NEVER HAD A STRONG FATHER FIGURE GROWING UP!!!!!

>Nothing to do with the US using Ukraine as a military foothold right on the border with Russia
Literally nothing wrong with that. cry more commie slavshit

>everyone i don't like is the worst person in history

Bet ANTIFA won't be flying USSR flags anytime soon now.

Read Kaczynski

Leftists hate anything that is good and powerful

Attached: k4.png (1498x1386, 539.19K)

It’s arrogant to take an aggressive posture, not wanting to actually come to an agreement with someone who should be close to an equal, and instead treat them like trash.
You should expect a war if you keep that shit up.
I agree with the Russian POV 100%. It’s understandable and smart to invade and knock out ukraine.
American’s words cannot be trusted.

Attached: B7D3C065-68AC-4B69-9D46-33812EDB1D68.jpg (640x732, 205.75K)

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Intelligent Catholic .jpg (720x881, 244.76K)

NPC programming has been activated.

putin rejects western anti humanism, the left is woke anti humanist communist scum, therefore the left is anti putin, duh, nothing else need factor in

>how dare he kill people for not doing what he wants!
>I want to kill people for not doing what I want!
underneath all the vitriol and bluster

Because they spent half a decade on a bullshit narrative that Putin was Trump's BFF and Trump isn't in office, so they welcome the adjacent target.

How about you go back, fag fag?